It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Gotta Love Dumb Crooks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Suspects drew masks with marker pen

Two burglary suspects who drew 'masks' on their faces with a permanent marker pen have been arrested in the US.

A witness told police that two men with painted disguises were trying to break into an apartment in Carroll, Iowa.

The caller added that the pair, both wearing black hooded sweatshirts, drove off in a large white car, reports Sky News.

Police soon spotted a 1994 Buick Roadmaster that matched the vehicle description and stopped it.

They found two occupants with mask-like scribbling on faces, Iowa's Daily Times Herald reported.

Thank goodness most criminals are either really dumb, or they think they know more than the police.

This crew... Well you just knew this was bound to happen...

Semper

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
LOL! I would've never recognized them. They probably spent more time scribbling on their faces than going to the dollar store and buying a Halloween mask.

Darwinism at work....

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

the one on the left seems to be going for the catwomen look with his mask. Obviously a stellar disguise. these boys will do well in prison.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Excellent! Reminds me of an old episode of COPS. The officers stop a guy for questioning. They ask him if he had been huffing spray paint. He proceeds to adamantly deny huffing anything. The officers manage to maintain their composure as the camera zooms in on the detainees silver spray paint covered mouth. True classic.

These nimrods with Sharpies will certainly be added to the books and will be made laughing stocks in prison. Their parents must be proud!!

For what its worth.. I found this bit of humor. Not the guy from COPS but a stupid huffer nonetheless. I wonder how the cops ever ID'd him. Mute the lame music.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
they should get the death sentence just for being that stupid

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That is classic.Movies always show criminals as being brilliant masterminds, but most are pretty dumb.

My favorite is the guy who robbed a store and ran from the police, but all they had to do was watch him because he was wearing those light up shoes. They could see him where ever he ran, including across a field.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Look at the pupils in both of those photo's.

This is just another example of how doing drugs makes a person really stupid!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I just had to come back to this for another laugh. I've been dying to know if these guys drew on each others face or on their own.
The image of these guys drawing on each other just cracks me up.

This is what we used to do to guys who would pass out during parties in college. We called it doodling and we were a little more creative with our artwork.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I just had to come back to this for another laugh. I've been dying to know if these guys drew on each others face or on their own.
The image of these guys drawing on each other just cracks me up.

This is what we used to do to guys who would pass out during parties in college. We called it doodling and we were a little more creative with our artwork.

Ya, I was thinking the same thing!

LOL, I sorta get the one batman look, but what is the other guy, and is that supposed to be a cut over his eye?

Oh, man, I hope they have these pictures plastered all over their prison cells to look at for some time to come!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Just read this during my morning news sweep. This guy is not a crook but he is certainly DUMB.

EDGEWATER, Colo. — Police in the Denver suburb of Edgewater say a man stabbed himself, then said he was attacked by three men dressed in black who were either Hispanic or skinheads, in a ploy to miss work.

Twenty-nine-year-old Aaron Siebers was arrested after police say he admitted making up the assault and said he was responsible for the knife wound to his leg and other superficial cuts on his body. He faces charges of false reporting and obstructing a police officer.

Police say Siebers reported the attack Monday to the video store where he works. The reported assault drew five police agencies to the scene, along with K-9 units.

Police spokesman Steve Davis says Siebers admitted the story was a lie after repeated questioning from detectives.

www.foxnews.com...

Wouldn't it have been much easier and less painful to just call in sick with the SWINE FLU. The guy works at a video store... I'm sure his dedication and hard work will be missed.
There is always a career in rocket science.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Now that is an expensive day off from work!

He probably needed some medical attention for his self inflicted wounds.

He probably isn't going to get paid for his day off.

He's going to have to pay for the false police report!

Duh!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

It really makes you wonder the stupidity of people doesn't it?

It almost reminds me of the girl who carved a "B" on her face backwards.

top topics

join