It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Steven M Greers letter to President Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Just fount a video of the letter Steven Greer sent to President Obama .

As the disclosure vibe seems to be growing around the world , is Mr Obama aware of the desire of the population of the world for him to live up to his promise to uncover the truth and will this letter from Mr Greer make him any the wiser .
The actual document in link below
www.disclosureproject.org...

[edit on 3-11-2009 by gortex]

[edit on 3-11-2009 by gortex]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What's the point of this? There is already a thread discussing and linking to Greer's so called 'special' briefing for President Obama.

Originally posted by gortex
is Mr Obama aware of the desire of the population of the world for him to live up to his promise to uncover the truth

I don't remember Obama making any promises to anything remotely related to UFOs or extra-terrestrials. What are you talking about?

and will this letter from Mr Greer make him any the wiser

If Obama reads Greer's letter - which I don't think he will - if anything it would make Obama less interested in UFOs, assuming he's even remotely interested now.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
...yeah u could've just added this to the existing thread. There's no narration or anything. Come on, man. Good find tho.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Agreed.
It's the letter that has floated around already. But now in scrolling youtube form.
Not sure what new information can be extracted from this.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by converge

I wasnt aware that a copy of the letter had been posted

I don't remember Obama making any promises to anything remotely related to UFOs or extra-terrestrials. What are you talking about?

No but he did say something about being on the side of those who seek the truth , and we all want the truth on this subject .

To Nightvision

...yeah u could've just added this to the existing thread. There's no narration or anything. Come on, man. Good find tho.

As i say I wasnt , and still arent aware of the letter being posted , if it has then the Mods can close this thread , as for narration , its not my vid so nothing I can do about that but a copy of the lettr is included in the disclosureproject.org link for a more leisurely read

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
His intentions are good, but I don't understand why Dr. Greer assumes that the extraterrestrials' interests somehow coincide with our own interests, i.e., they're here to help us not destroy the planet and are going to freely lend us the technology we want to assist. That's a huge leap of faith he's reached in a subject that's in no way clear or unmuddied. He seems to think life is some type of Hollywood movie where the aliens come to planet earth and save mankind with all their wonderful technology. I guarantee you that the true story is much different than what he or most people might think.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

i.e., they're here to help us not destroy the planet and are going to freely lend us the technology

Mate if we believe the stories then they have been here for thousands of years and if they had any ill intent we would have known well before now , they may even have been steering our species to get us where we are now , like a parent guides its child .

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Point being, we are still waiting, have being waiting for dec«des.. I'm fed up with the testemony, old sighting and old stuff researcher keep diging up from roswell or elswhere. I believe intelligent life exist outside of our own and how long these intelligent being gonna play secret with PTB.

I say until forever?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

There is more chance of the truth coming out now than ever before , mainly due to the ease of communication brought about by the internet and the availability of declassified information now available to all , it only takes one high level whistle blower at the end of there life and with nothing to lose .
The old guard is dying and priorities change , never give up as disclosure may be around the corner , we may be closer than any of us realize .

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Gortex, there is and were dozen of high ranking military and ex politicians of many country (including some G6 or G8) that did it.. still nothing. Even more then that, recently Paraguay if I'm not mistaken (or a country in that region in SAm) publicaly akknowledge UFO were real via its military offricials .. and still nothing!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by hermantinkly

i.e., they're here to help us not destroy the planet and are going to freely lend us the technology

Mate if we believe the stories then they have been here for thousands of years and if they had any ill intent we would have known well before now , they may even have been steering our species to get us where we are now , like a parent guides its child .

Earth was designed for one thing and then taken over by a certain group of ETs/creator gods and turned into something else for their own reasons. Mankind is a finely tuned experiment. We were altered genetically and "downgraded" many thousands of years ago. This is something that's going to become more & more acceptable in consciousness as time passes by, much the same way that the concept of a New World Order is now widely accepted and even spoken about on mainstream news.

The ETs/creator gods who raided the planet and altered our DNA still control this planet to this day. They do so through dimensions which have purposely been taught do not exist. They control this sphere of reality by keeping us uninformed or in the dark, and by manipulating certain aspects of reality like science, politics, and religion to keep us locked into a certain, limited frequency band that doesn't give the "whole" story. Dr. Steven Greer for example is unconsciously being manipulated by the very ETs he thinks are going to come down from the heavens and supply humanity with free energy: he still believes that a man named Jesus is frolicking about on the clouds with a white robe and looking down after us. He isn't consciously evolved enough to realize that one, extraterrestrial intelligence isn't confined to carbon-based lifeforms who evovled naturally on their planet and travel from star system to star system in metallic space ships and wonderous technology (they can also be non-physical), and two, that not all extraterrestrials are benevolent, like the ones who raided the planet long ago for example.

top topics

join