It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandemic Level 6 Right now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Pandemic tracking each country and what's going on.

Check out Ukraine. Population of just 47million and 255,000 confirmed cases of H1N1. What the heck is going on?
71 dead.

Virus tracking map

Ukraine Outbreak Info

They've got to get this under control. Has this spread across borders yet?
I've heard rumors the Gov't might lock down the borders.

Let me know what you think.

Nate

[edit on 09/28/2009 by ontariocanada]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Looks like South America esp. Brazil and Argentina have the biggest death toll.
I still think that this is seasonal. Nowadays if someone dies unexpected they say it's because of the swine flu

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Come on people! take at look at the info!
It's right in your face!
Or is this a double post?

Say Something!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ontariocanada

What the hell are you talking about? I live in Hungary and here is no outbreak at all. You're confusing here something very well. Yes, we have a population of 10 million, but that's the only truth in your info regarding to my country.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

What? Did you check out my links?

quote "Date: 01.11.2009 04:03:19
Ukraine’s swine flu epidemic is spreading at an alarming rate. The number of deaths has risen to nearly 50. President Viktor Yushchenko made the announcement, having put the number of victims at 11 just 24 hours earlier. The latest figures suggest 150,000 are sick with H1N1. Schools, universities and playgroups have been closed for the next three weeks. Mass gatherings have also been banned. Panic buying of masks and flu remedies is sweeping the country according to local media reports. The government also announced an emergency package of 40 million euros to go towards anti-swine flu measures. One woman queuing for medicine said: “What can I say? There is no medicine in the chemists. How come nobody prepared for this epidemic? Children are sick. The elderly are sick. There are no masks, not even basic pills. People are queuing and waiting for supplies to come, but nobody knows if they will come or not.” The price of flu medicines rose by as much as 300 per cent in Ukraine during the previous bird flu outbreak."

check out the links at the top of the page

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

In your first post you said: CHECK OUT HUNGARY.

Which means, check Hungary regarding the pandemic. But it's not true what you says. I'm writing from Hungary and I know what is going on here. Nothing.

What about you're writing is Ukraine. And we're already speaking about it in a different topic.

To the moderator. Please close the thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You do realize that Ukraine and Hungary are two different countries, right? How do you confuse the two?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So what is going on with the supporting facts from the website?
It's saying SHTF and your saying nay?

What's really going on? Are there any sick people, are people being vaccinated? Is there panic at all in the news?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What I'm saying, and if you would check your links, it's speaking about Ukraine and not about Hungary. You're speaking about TWO different countries. Ukraine, the country on our eastern border is the one which is has the outbreak. Hungary has nothing at all. How do I know this? Because I'm sitting right here, in Hungary.

I alerted the mods to close the thread, because of spreading false information.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Dont buy into this H1N1 hype. 71 out of 225,000 is an extremely small number, less than one half of one percent. This map your looking at, through my eyes, looks like a tool for fear mongering. Its providing useful information but its making it seem like its far worse than it is. Pandemic, give me a break.

I had H1N1 and it lasted two days, I had a cough for a week after. I haven't had a flu shot since I was 11.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Also please change the HUNGARIAN OUTBREAK INFO to UKRAINIAN OUTBREAK INFO in your first post. Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks for the change.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Sorry, I messed up big time.
I edited the original post.

thanks for clarifying.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by moonwilson

I was not thinking for some reason. They are two very different countries with entirely different populations.
Sorry Everyone.

Original Post has been edited.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here's a huge thread (101 pages) in the breaking news section discussing this topic. www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join