It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women rape men in AIDS fury

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
People, men can be raped. I believe the guy. And for those who ask how he could get an erection, there are women who are raped and have orgasms, in fact this use to get the guy who raped them off the charge cause back then the woman had to be enjoying it. But we know today that a persons mind and a persons hormones don't always agree with each other. And yes, if 3 women with weapons try to have sex with you, and say they have aids or are just disgusting, it would be rape, even if your body responded. Sorry, but saying only women can be raped is like saying only a man can enjoy masturbation. It is old time thinking that doesn't belong today.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
don't you just want to hide and scream sometimes..
aaahhhh!!!!!!!!
wtf is happening in society? everywhere I look, everywhere I turn, there is corruption and madness.

...sigh.....

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
um.
what about the possibility of afrikaner propaganda?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
[Edited on 21-5-2004 by ANOK]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
(Edited by Asala)

Due to content,

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by asala]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rpttr
um.
what about the possibility of afrikaner propaganda?

News flash: the Afrikaaners are no longer in power anymore. The Zulus are (in the form of the ANC). This also goes agains the whole Afrikaaner male-chauvinist mentality.

This is supposed to have taken place not far from where I live. I haven't heard anything about it, but then again I don't watch or read SA news.

If it was a white English guy getting raped (to be infected with HIV), then odds are he won't get it. The infection rate for females in Africa is twice that of males (ie women get it more easily than men do), and white heterosexual males of English descent are the most resistant group to HIV. Now isn't that a coincidence?

And as for chicks raping guys at gun point, yes it does happen. You don't have to be horny to get an erection either - strangulation will also do that to you.

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by Lampyridae]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It would still suck. I decide what to do with my body, nobody else. Rape is one of the most despicable human crimes because it removes the choice you have over your genetic destiny, and also the fundamental control of your own body. If sex is the ultimate expression of self, then what is forced sex? The ultimate repression of self?

(EDited by Asala)

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by asala]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw

Also just how long would it take 3 women to "rape" a guy?

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by ab2tw]

Exactly...did they get him erect first them rape him?...It just doesnt make sense to me...and that "Welcome to the World of AIDS" quote is a quote used in oh soo many urban myths....I think its a BS story...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yeah wouldnt it be alot easy just to stick a needle with your own blood into your viticm??? make him drink some of their blood??

Doesnt sound right....The dude probably got aids from a prostitute and was ashamed and lied

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by McGotti]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Ok i think this thread has had its time,

So im going to lock it now,

Asala

top topics

<< 1   >>

join