It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women rape men in AIDS fury

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

SOUTH Africa, where human rights groups say one in two women risks being raped, is grappling with a new twist to its biggest public health problem: women who rape men, often at gunpoint, in a deliberate attempt to infect them with AIDS.

In one recent case, a 39-year-old father of three was ambushed on his way home from work late at night on the East Rand, near Johannesburg.

Three armed women forced him to accompany them to an isolated field near his bus stop.

The man was ordered to strip and was then raped by each of the women.

The traumatised victim told police one of the women had mocked him with the words: "Welcome to the world of AIDS."

The assault was the latest in a string of similar rapes in recent months.

"This seems to be something that's becoming very common, and it seems as if revenge is the motive," said East Rand police inspector Umgau Geelbooi Hadebe, who is leading the investigation into such assaults in the region of Johannesburg.
www.news.com.au...

WTF!!!!
That's it, I quit! The news is just getting too weird for me.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
its is getting a bit messed up init.

would have been funny tho if the bloke said "thanks for that , you cant catch it twice" tho

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ummm... this is strange.
It's turning the tables, sure. I can't understand rape to begin with, and I can't imagine how they would feel any better having exposed someone to AIDS.
What's the point? Take as many people down with you as you can.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I have heard of women raping men before, but there is something that just never sounded right. If someone kidnaps me and puts a gun in my face, I am not so sure that I would get an erection so easily with being nervious and all.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
My thoughts exactly how could the guy get an erection??? Maybe he enjoyed it to begin with thinking "Hey Three women this ain't that bad". I don't know but thats just messed up.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It really doesnt pay to watch the news anymore, or even listen to it on the radio. Its just once atrocity or disgusting thing after another. I mean wtf is wrong with this world that everyone has gone fscking cracy and started killing each other and doing other various nasty things? I'm by no means a sheltered person, but it just seems to me that with every passing day what little good may have been left in the world is being destroyed. Gods only know what our children will inherit from us in the future...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
My thoughts exactly how could the guy get an erection??? Maybe he enjoyed it to begin with thinking "Hey Three women this ain't that bad". I don't know but thats just messed up.

It's messed up beyond belief. Women raping men at gunpoint so they can spread AIDS? I mean Jesus Christ that's messed up.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

I don't understand that, either. It doesn't seem to make sense, and I'm not interesting in gathering empirical evidence on this matter, either.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I have heard of women raping men before, but there is something that just never sounded right....I am not so sure that I would get an erection so easily...

I know rape is an ugly crime, but when I told my husband about the story he said, "what a bogus excuse for screwing around and catching a disease, but I guess it worked his wife didn't throw him out." Based on what others are saying, are you also doubting his story?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
It really doesnt pay to watch the news anymore, or even listen to it on the radio. Its just once atrocity or disgusting thing after another. I mean wtf is wrong with this world that everyone has gone fscking cracy and started killing each other and doing other various nasty things?

I think that the human race has always been like this. The only difference is that because we have better ways to communicate information that we become more informed of what is going on in locations that we are not. The only real difference is that we have more efficent means and weapons by which to kill ourselves. Same age old hate for difference, bigger bombs.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
It really doesnt pay to watch the news anymore, or even listen to it on the radio. Its just once atrocity or disgusting thing after another. I mean wtf is wrong with this world that everyone has gone fscking cracy

Problem is this stuff has ben going on since the dawn of time, I mean horrible things around the world, in fact it was quite worse in most cases, but bad press equals ratings and these heartless bastards dont care who sees it as long as they keep there job and get more advertisers. USA Media SUCKS!!!!. Was it nessary to show over and over again the guy pulling the knife out at nick bergs head , then say sorry we cant show you more but we will repeat this footage everyday for the next month so people will watch us. They dont give a crap about what they show.

oh and be on the look out for ESCALATORS OF DEATH!!!. More at 11

Thats the Hot report on my local news tonight. UGHHHH!!!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys
I know rape is an ugly crime, but when I told my husband about the story he said, "what a bogus excuse for screwing around and catching a disease, but I guess it worked his wife didn't throw him out." Based on what others are saying, are you also doubting his story?

Ya, the whole thing always seemed like some sort of urban legend/male fantasy to me. That is why I was really surprised when I actually saw the artical in a new paper.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yeah, not to be a chovenust pig or anything but I have yet to meet the woman that I would be afraid to go toe to toe with. I have yet to meet the three women that I would be afraid to go toe to toe with.

Lest you misinterpret, that must be one puny slow dude, I am nuts enough to try and take the gun from her.

Also just how long would it take 3 women to "rape" a guy?

I mean something does seem totally bogus about this story.

And what in the world is a Escalator of Death??!!

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by ab2tw]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I guess Someone got there kids foot caught in one, so the news now is doing special report on it. But they call it Escalator of death so they can get people to watch, but of course they cant tell ya now about it, if it was so frickin deadly they should have to wait till 11 .. these guys kill me

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I work in the elevator / escalator business, beleive me, it's not that uncommon for people to get thier feet caught while riding on an escalator...

always pay attention getting on and off.... while riding stay torwards the middle of the steps, the edges can catch shoe strings.. also the long baggy pants are a problem, getting caught while getting off the escalator.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
True enough, elevated. My mother used to warn us constantly about shoelaces and the like. I still watch for them to this day.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

ESCALATOR SAFETY RULES
The best way to identify the safety tips for senior citizens and others it to separate the ride into "before entering," "entering," "riding" and "exiting."
Before entering escalators:
� No canes, walkers or wheeled vehicles. No barefoot riding or loose shoelaces.
� Check the direction of the moving steps.
When entering escalators:
� Step on and off promptly. Take extra care if you are wearing bifocals.
� Hold children or small packages firmly with one hand, and grasp the handrail as you step promptly onto the moving step.
When riding escalators:
� Stand toward the middle of the step -- away form the sides -- and face forward.
� Keep loose clothing clear of steps and sides.
� Keep a firm grip on the handrail. Reposition your hand slowly if the handrail moves ahead or behind the steps,
� Don't rest your handbag or parcels on the handrail.
� Pay Attention. Don't window-shop while riding, and don't lean against the sides.
When exiting escalators:
� Don't hesitate -- step off promptly. Immediately move clear of the escalator exit area. Don't stop to talk or look around. Other passengers may be behind you.

www.eesf.org...

Now see what you have gone and made me do!?! I just helped to completely derail my own thread.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Jonna, you beat me to it.. I was going to look up the rules and post them too

yeah, we're off topic here,

getting back on topic, I too wondre how in the world could I get an erection with a gun pointed at me ? I don't know that I could...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It would be wise to have a buddy system as well.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Now so tought to imagine... I mean, I get a hard on just seeing a gun lol...

Nah, just kidding. That really is one sick story... Hope the f*ck was worth it lol...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join