It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.Fulford says, MI6 to whack Obama in Feb 2010.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Interesting world mr. fulford lives in, in this part 2. he states, USA is trying to whack Putin, (news to me) -- MI6 to whack Obama in Feb. (news to me) -- and the Bush Crime Family has lost 103 bankers... wow, now thats News I like ...
how does he dream this stuff up... I can not recall a single prediction that this man has delivered on... am I right...?

If I were to lay odds - I would say the American People will get to OBAMA before MI6 does... especially, if he thinks the American People will follow him after he gives our country away in Dec.

I would expect all 50 States to cede from the UNION, exactly what is Obama giving away - he has no power over the states.... so, what -- he is talking for all 50 states and not even asking for our opinion.... well, yea - Congress stopped allowing petitions to be delivered on the health care.. that no one wants... and the shots of death - we are all clamouring to get... funny how all this stuff is at such lofty levels... the more vaccine the more deaths... like no one is going to put two and two together like we did in 1918....

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Another rubbish prediction, why would mi6 want obama gone, i doubt it. When the ptb that put him there in the first place, trying to make him a saviour character.

I doubt it will happen, and i will not be bothered either way.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Why would they wack him? Is he not doing everything they want him to...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
MI6 can't even stop a 4 guys with backpacks blowing up a bus and a few trains in London, nor find any criminal , nor find any illegal immigrants, nor find terror cells, how the hell could they 'take out' probably THE most protected guy in the world? considering the jobsworths that work there, they're all too concerned about personal safety than to attack someone.
And thats an opinion from someone who lives in London and passes their 'secret' headquarters twice a day.

[edit on 3/11/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Fulford is a paranoid cocke junkie. In my humble opinion - and I've known a couple.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Is it just me or does "FoolFord" always sound a it drunk when he talks?

He certainly has some interesting information - but where it comes from is the question!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

At start he had some interesting info, but the ninja bit lost me. Trying to say that the west leaders would get whacked, lol. DO you not think all the west leaders have the nastiest people looking after them, even worse than any ninja, or what ever from japan or china.

The people who run the west have no morals what so ever, and they will always be protected, as people always wanting money will do what they want and when they want.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
MI6 can't even stop a 4 guys with backpacks blowing up a bus and a few trains in London, nor find any criminal , nor find any illegal immigrants, nor find terror cells, how the hell could they 'take out' probably THE most protected guy in the world? considering the jobsworths that work there, they're all too concerned about personal safety than to attack someone.
And thats an opinion from someone who lives in London and passes their 'secret' headquarters twice a day.

[edit on 3/11/09 by DataWraith]

Well in defense of the MI6, how are they going to pick out 4 backpacks out of 1000's?? I think whacking Obama would be much easier than stopping an attack on the trains!

If the terrorists understood the smallest amount of our culture, they could wreak havoc! We are lucky that they are still stuck on these suicide bombs and big public targets!

Now, more on topic, this guy is a fruitcake! The US loves Putin, especially when compared to Medvedev. The MI6 loves Obama, because he makes their job easier. Nobody is getting whacked!

[edit on 3-11-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Well in defense of the MI6, how are they going to pick out 4 backpacks out of 1000's?? I think whacking Obama would be much easier than stopping an attack on the trains!

I agree.. definitely.

But I definitely don't have any agreement towards the assassination idea though. The British love Obama.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

mi6 trained those four terrorists, apparently they wre approached to take part in a government anti-terror excercise, they were chosen as suitable after months of surveilance, given funds,intel everything they needed.
On 7/7 londons security services, fire and rescue, ambulance services were deployed to take part in......here it comes....... a terrorist suicide bomb attack drill , all playing their designated parts at designated train and tube stations.this is the nature of a drill, a dress rehersal,everybody plays their part as ordered and learns!
But something odd happened that day, at the various train and tube stations taking part in the excercise, on the same day, "terrorists" turned up and starting blowing up the very same stations! what a coincidence!!!
The sceptical among you must be thinking something smells fishy right?
Also consider the fate of jean charles de menezes, a brazillian working in london, he was shot by armed police officers up to 8 times in the head on a packed tube train whilst he was lying face down having surrendered with his hands behind his head.a bit extreme? well the police thought he was a terrorist, and they had to tidy up loose ends, dead men dont talk.
And those terrorists werent from afghanistan or pakistan, they were british.
look a little harder at 7/7 and you see that mi6 are very skilled players, not above murdering people quite blatantly, and getting away with it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The 7/7 London bombings were false-flag operations actually:

www.911forum.org.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
and you folks in London sleep well at night knowing that --- the suspect they blamed for the bombing was followed on your CCTV network, He did not appear to be on a death mission, before the 7/7 bombing..? which took place at the same time & place as a terror drill was unfolding... and lets not forget the testimony of a first responder that said it appeared that bombs (more than one) was placed on the underside of at least one train car. which punched a hole upward into the train instead of ballooning the cars if it were inside the train.

?> ... and you guys are ok with dat....???

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Cliff High said the same in his last C2C interview......

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I'm sorry, but you are dreaming (or disinforming) if you think that the London bombings came as a surprise to MI5 and the PTB.

I take it that you are aware that there were THOUSANDS of Medical, Fire and Police personnel already waiting at the exact 3 Underground stations targeted, where they had started to arrive from around 7 a.m.

For your information...

www.julyseventh.co.uk...

usa.mediamonitors.net...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

I could go on and on...

You are also not the only one from London, I was born a stones-throw away from the M.I.5 building and although I was in Brasil when the bombs went off, I immediately wanted more information before I believed "*#!@"$" Blair and his declaration that it was Al Qaeda. Especially considering that this man is the most dishonest, deceitful lying piece of war-criminal excrement to ever disgrace the British Houses of Parliament. And let us not forget that according to Mr Blairs own Foreign Minister, Robin Cook (shortly before he 'died'), Al Qaeda is merely another CIA creation and nothing more than 'The List' of operatives under the CIA's control... I.e. Osama Bin Laden!

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Make NO mistake, we shall have Blair for the damage he has done. If however, for any reason he did somehow slither away (or get shot first), then remember, the sons shall pay for the crimes of the father!

ALWAYS!!!!

[edit on 3/11/09 by Mr Magoo]

top topics

join