It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Giant Jellyfish Attack ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Giant jellyfish have capsized a 10-tonne fishing boat after its crew tried to haul in a net full of the stinging creatures off the eastern coast of Japan.

news.sky.com... 0911115431024?f=rss

Its amazing just whats out there and will teach the fisherman a lesson or two i hope

My link doesn't seem to be working ... hopefully this one will ... news.ninemsn.com.au...

[edit on 3/11/2009 by Black Mambo]

[edit on 3/11/2009 by Black Mambo]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Ok i hope i put this in the right place (its my first ever thread) so please be nice to me

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
they certainly are big jellyfish and wouldn't like to be trying to free these monsters from a fishing net. Don't know if they are stingers or not but wouldn't like to be swimming with them. thanx
opps, they are a stinger.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by redgy]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Interesting story... perhaps your subtitle though should read "When Giant Jellyfish Defend!!" after all these men were hauling them from their homes, a bit like the evictions countless people face today - hmm if only we could 'sink' the government. We can learn from these guys. Humans 0, Jellyfish 1. Come on you Jellies!!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

lol your right ... next time i make a thread i'll be sure to think the title over properly

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Mambo

It's in the right place, but too late, there is already a thread about this, Nomura's jellyfish sink 10-tonne trawler.

Please continue the discussion on that thread.

Thread closed.

Repeat Topics – Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

join