It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poltergeist activity! You won't see THIS on Ghost Hunters!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This video of supposed poltergeist activity has been floating around on youtube for a bit.

If it's real then "WOW"...

If it's fake then it's very clever, but obvioulsy not impossible to do.

Some of the items seem to end up at a focal point in the middle of the kitchen floor. If these individual objects had wires on them to make them move then their landing zone would be far more random. there are a few which move towards the far left corner.

Both locations hint at possible manipulation, possibly by two individuals.

The problem lies in having to grab and pull various amounts of cables to a certain strength in order to move various weight objects at speed but only a short distance.

I found this vid posted on www.ghostfinder.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

what a messy ghost. That would piss me off to have to clean up after that all the time. My guess is FAKE. A place that haunted would be on every paranormal show this evening.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
cool. yes.
real, nah, I don't think so .

A place that haunted would be on every paranormal show this evening.

I agree.
but definately a slick piece of film making.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think it's a great video, but has some highly suspicious edits. I think a lot of time and planning went into this but IMO it's fake, as in this was done by humans and not some invisible spirit.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Faked poltergeist activity more like, there are lots of edits including one vanishing bottle on the left sink at around 25-26 seconds. The biggest give-away though is a small white object popping into existence at 27 seconds just in front of the sink. I can post some screenies if you're having problems spotting it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
the first sign that its probably fake is it's on youtube.
i would expect someone with something real would you know...do something more than a youtube video.

top topics

join