Microsoft ClipArt in Military Weather Modification Document

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I was reading through the Military document entitled Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025 published in 1996 and I noticed that most, if not all, the diagrams that were very specific to Weather Modification were attributed to MS Clipart Gallery and were used with permission from Microsoft.

Take a look at Figure 4-1. Crossed-Beam Approach for Generating an Artificial Ionospheric Mirror. Now in all my years of using MS products, I have never once encountered any Weather Modification images in the clipart gallery.

So I have to ask if anyone has an idea.

csat.au.af.mil...

By the way, if you have not read this document yet, it is extremely interesting and more than a little disturbing. They talk about creating droughts, seeding the atmosphere with chemicals etc.

A high-risk, high-reward endeavor, weather-modification offers a dilemma not unlike the splitting of the atom. While some segments of society will always be reluctant to examine controversial issues such as weather-modification, the tremendous military capabilities that could result from this field are ignored at our
own peril. From enhancing friendly operations or disrupting those of the enemy via small-scale tailoring of natural weather patterns to complete dominance of global communications and counterspace control, weather-modification offers the war fighter a wide-range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary.

Seeding the air with chemicals is discussed as one possible use for better communications - I have always dsmissed chemtrails, but now I am starting to think there may be some truth in it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Any responses from the Weather Modification experts? Sorry if I am tryring to bump this thread a little but I would like to get some answers.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Why was Vista so bad?

Because the NSA had a hand in making it more secure:

The National Security Agency (NSA) stepped in to help Microsoft develop a configuration of its next-generation operating system that would meet U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) requirements, said NSA Spokesman Ken White.

Link

I wonder what role they had in Windows 7, and what else has been built into Windows 7 that we don't know about.
Who needs spies, when your Operation System runs on 90% of the worlds PC's and you have the keys to its backdoor.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
Why was Vista so bad?

Because the NSA had a hand in making it more secure:

The National Security Agency (NSA) stepped in to help Microsoft develop a configuration of its next-generation operating system that would meet U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) requirements, said NSA Spokesman Ken White.

Link

I wonder what role they had in Windows 7, and what else has been built into Windows 7 that we don't know about.
Who needs spies, when your Operation System runs on 90% of the worlds PC's and you have the keys to its backdoor.

uhmm... as a retired computer guy from the 80's and 90's...those "backdoors" have been there all along...nuff' said on my part.
you want computer privacy??? don't turn it on.

you want to communicate?? these have already been used:
"reward for lost dog" posters put up at designated public areas with micro- messages embedded
specific colored graffiti put up on already debased areas.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Microsoft Windows has had a secret NSA backdoor since Windows 2000, this is well known.
_NSAKEY

UK Government Wants a Backdoor Into Windows Vista

How NSA access was built into Windows

Within Microsoft operating systems, access to Windows source code is said to be highly compartmentalized, making it easy for modifications to be inserted without the knowledge of even the respective product managers. Researchers are divided about whether the backdoor might be intended to let U.S. government users of Windows run classified cryptosystems on their PCs, or whether it is intended to open up anyone and everyone’s Windows computer to intelligence gathering (data mining) techniques deployed by the NSA’s burgeoning corps of "information warriors." Scary, in any case.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Ok, this is giving me serious feelings of paranoia ... it's not a case of looking over my shoulder ... now it's a case of looking EVERYWHERE. And maybe my computer is looking back at me!

(quietly disconnecting the webcam)

new topics

top topics

join