It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

111 New Federal Bureaucracies Created in Democrats’ Health Care Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Here is your job growth, red tape and bureaucracy all hidden neatly in the ever so innocent Health Care Bill. I can't even begin to fathom what all of this BS means. Read and enjoy. I took this article to the bathroom with me this morning. I should of flushed it down the toilet where this Health Care Bill belongs.

The House Republican Conference has compiled a list of all the new boards, bureaucracies, commissions, and programs created in the House health care bill.

The Republican conference describes H.R. 3962 as “Speaker Pelosi’s government takeover of health care.”

Just a sample: Get a load out of #4. "Program of Administrative Simplification" Who was doped up while this was written? I think Pelosi's botulism treatments have rotted her brain.

1. Retiree Reserve Trust Fund (Section 111(d), p. 61)

2. Grant program for wellness programs to small employers (Section 112, p. 62)

3. Grant program for State health access programs (Section 114, p. 72)

4. Program of administrative simplification (Section 115, p. 76)

5. Health Benefits Advisory Committee (Section 223, p. 111)

6. Health Choices Administration (Section 241, p. 131)

7. Qualified Health Benefits Plan Ombudsman (Section 244, p. 138)

8. Health Insurance Exchange (Section 201, p. 155)

9. Program for technical assistance to employees of small businesses buying Exchange coverage (Section 305(h), p. 191)

10. Mechanism for insurance risk pooling to be established by Health Choices Commissioner (Section 306(b), p. 194)

11. Health Insurance Exchange Trust Fund (Section 307, p. 195)

12. State-based Health Insurance Exchanges (Section 308, p. 197)

13. Grant program for health insurance cooperatives (Section 310, p. 206)

14. “Public Health Insurance Option” (Section 321, p. 211)

15. Ombudsman for “Public Health Insurance Option” (Section 321(d), p. 213)

16. Account for receipts and disbursements for “Public Health Insurance Option” (Section 322(b), p. 215)

www.cnsnews.com...

[edit on 3-11-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Well I guess in all of that at least #14 is still kicking around.

The rest looks like a nightmare. I've yet to get halfway through teh new bill, it's so huge.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
111? That sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Just think of all the jobs created. Who cares what it costs. Its not *my* money. (Sorry, I just thought I'd save the Democrat apologists some trouble this morning.)

Yeah, it looks like the biggest legislative cluster**** in the history of American politics. Or at least until they take up crap-and-trade in the next few months.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Program of administrative simplification (Section 115, p. 76)

OMG, laughing hard enough to make myself puke. When has the government ever simplified anything!?!

If they wanted simple, this freakin' piece of crap bill wouldn't be 1990 pages long!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Hey #14 gets #15 an Ombudsman for the public health option. This poor sap will get to investigate complaints and abuses of the system. As long as they are prepared to deal with the looming fraud I guess its ok.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by inthesticks
Program of administrative simplification (Section 115, p. 76)

OMG, laughing hard enough to make myself puke. When has the government ever simplified anything!?!

If they wanted simple, this freakin' piece of crap bill wouldn't be 1990 pages long!

Hahaha...isnt that an oxymoron. If they wanted to simplify things, then why the hell did they create 111 new bureaucracies?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This how the Obama administration is going to prove that jobs are been created and saved and the incredible debt burden to the nation explained.

Still the tax payer will still be losing jobs and jobs created will not be jobs that can sustain a family income in the long term.

top topics

join