It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo stories are going a bit strange now ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well, ya know, as the net gets into more homes, and more people get out there and start to look around, not everyone is sane.

I know a lot of people over the net who claim a lot of wild and interesting things, I don't believe them all, I wont believe anything unless I can experience it somehow, but I do believe that some of them believe it. And from some of the freaky experiences I have had, I tend to listen to them at least, forming my own personal opinion, and then if it holds interest, I will go see if I can't experience some aspect of it. I frequent spiritual chats so I hear some really freaky things.

As to aliens, well, never been abducted, but I did once see a ufo. Wasn't anything special, but sure wasnt like anything I have seen before, and not anything that we currently have techwise thats public. So I leave it open as a possibility that people could be actually abducted, but until one pops up in my front yard and tries to probe me, I will just leave it as a possibility and listen to the stories because they are so freaky that it just...well...it kind of gets that twisted part of you to smile and go...err...okey..and then what?

I'm sure that when movies come out and things like the mexican UFO footage come out, it drags out the wierdest things in some people. Also a lot of people will just blindly believe things without looking into it for themselves.

Personally though, I find it all interesting, I like to observe and come to my own conclusions. I enjoy the variety of the posts here, and actually, a lot of it is stuff I am already used to from other places.
Its fairly easy to tell whats bs and whats not, but its all fun to read LOL

just my thoughts, I realize I am a new member on this site, so my opinion might not hold a lot of weight, but non the less...WOMP....There it is!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It could be a deliberate psy-op, as described by many of the Disclosure Project witnesses, to prepare us for future fake enemies, wars, and needless defense spending in support of outmoded political, economic and energy institutions.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
I may be able to answer some of your questions.
1. The NATURE of ET contacts has changed over the years. I can recall when people used to say that a ship landed and left BURN marks on the ground. Or, sometimes the presence of ships would cause cars to stall. Now, you seldom hear about those events. You hear about OTHER KINDS of events.
2. Some people may be like me. I didn't know I was an abductee until I was about to RETIRE....1991 or so. Before that, I thought UFOs was a FUN TOPIC. (Now, it is NOT funny.) When my husband died, the ETs allowed me to remember.
3.It wasn't untill 1991 that I knew about Greys, Reps, etc. That info came in along with the knowledge of abductions.
4. The public is MORE AWARE of ETS, and the discussion of ETs and paranormal topics is acceptable now. In 1962 I saw a "round, white airplane". I didn't DARE call it a UFO! Now, I can freely say that I saw a white UFO.
5. It is more likely that today's movies and TV shows REFLECT WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON, rather than the other way around. One man who makes "monsters" for movies, was interviewed a few years ago, and he said that he is an abductee. That is how he knows how to make the aliens for movies and TV shows. He has SEEN THEM!

You've also claimed YOU ARE AN ALIEN. Now your simply saying you were abducted?

Your statements seem to be cries for attention or comfort. You may want to look into a psychologist or a grief counselor.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
It could be a deliberate psy-op, as described by many of the Disclosure Project witnesses, to prepare us for future fake enemies, wars, and needless defense spending in support of outmoded political, economic and energy institutions.
A psy-op? Come on...the UFO Community and it's fringe speakers do far more damage with it's own disinformation than the government could have hoped to do. if anything, somebody is kicking back laughing at not having to spread falsities through the UFO Community because half of the community does it all by themselves.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You've also claimed YOU ARE AN ALIEN

lmfao , i gotta see this

please show

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i must agree i can not belive aliens feast on negative emotions and come from the 11th planet in our solar system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join