It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo stories are going a bit strange now ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i remember when i first discovered the net about 5 years ago , one of the first things i did was search for ufo evidence , which led me onto mars , etc etc

i visited this board regular (but never posted , i was shy and clueless) and found most of the posts where general questions , mysteries and more down to earth ufo phenomena like unexplained lights , secret energy sources and stuff like that

now when you search around the board we have aliens from godknows what planet in dimenion 6 who look like lizards and feed of negative emotions are comming to take over the world in 2042

where did all this come from ?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
that's exactly what I was going to say! what's all this gray/reptillion stuff coming from?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
To many people taking to many drugs.Evidance of long term psyco damage.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
yeah my bet would go on people just making all this crapola up. because if a grey actually told a person about the reptilians/draco's i dont think theyd let them remain here on earth to tell eveyrone about it. i think theyd wanna keep things underwraps.

but the fact of a grey actually wrecking here on earth just seems a little possible...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
strange that plenty rumours start AFTER a SF film or serie was showed in the theaters or on tv !

still who did'nt like to watch starwars,startrek,
battlestar galaktika or dr who ??

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
so you think that a lot of people cant distinguish between scifi tv and reality ?

thats a scary thoght

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by acidhead]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I dunno from where it comes from

But what i gather is

The grays are diff race from the dracos/reptilians that are the "Front" of their empire (as it is suposingly a hive race structure) and since the grays are a different race from the reptilians or an "Underdog" they do all the crappy jobs or introducting on other planets > secure and occupy maby? so if the planet or race attacked the grays it would not cause 2 much damage for the Dracos (Maby their is a lot of hostile from other races towards the Dracos so that if the dracos tryed to "Invade" or show themselfs first they would get a fire fight on their hands so they get the grays to do it

An example of trying to explane i think is

e.g. if the US decided to occupy a Middle Eastern country that is very hostile to the US they would get a lot of backlash but if it was Isreal (In smaller numbers) did it any main attacks would be aimed at Isreal (Even if the US called it they can claim they are not directly responcible and condem it)

Also the grays From what i gather dont like being ruled under dictatorship (No one does)
and would help if they had the chance (But not in a much helpfull way) maby if we came powerfull enough or developed some sort of powerfull weapon they would play us off agenst eachother as they suposingly smart and master negotiators

It would explane why they tell us these things if they did

Thats just what i think it could be

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
the dragons,and reptiles stories started after that SF serial was showed on tv !!

idem ditto with the grey stories.

george adamski fixed the first hoaxpix...but that was before the trick with the glassplate tilted in a certain angle above the cameralens?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
ok , see if u can help me with this understanding then...

we have these aliens who visit us , varrious races from across the galaxy and beyond. they choose certain people and abduct them , tell them about all this stuff that will happen to humans as a race , tell them all this stuff about our future , tell them all this stuff about all other aliens who visit us.
these people go out and do what the aliens wish and tell everyone that there are some aliens - people get called nuts by society and no one in their right mind believes them anyway ??

considering they are higher intelligence , they just dont get it do they ?

my logic - if these people have been told amazing information about aliens and told to spread the word , why dont the aliens just show up ? it would make more sense to aliens who want to get news across wouldnt it

dont get me wrong , im a firm believer in other world life and even a possibility that some of it may have come here a few times , but all this stuff about dracos invasion and telepathic communication from higher dimensions is driving me up the wall.
it makes zero sense at all , it has nothing at all evidence wise to back it up(afaik) and if it does have any evidence then its lost inside the makebelieve world of the people who spew it on a daily basis

am i the only person who thinks like this ?

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by acidhead]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Its a bit of sticky situation. None of the people that have these incredible stories of wars in space and reptilians and the like have any credibility at all in the eye's of most people. However if you were to take someone viewed as credible and they began relating stories of greys, reptilians, what-have-you they would immediately lose that credibility in the eyes of most people.

The main problem that I think you're referring to acidhead is the fact that a lot of these stories (at least the ones I see) are padded out with huge inferences and leaps in logic that any possiblity of truth is hidden too deeply. For example if someone has some mildly compelling evidence about extra-terristrials, who's going to believe them if its wrapped up in a tale about the Dracos invasion or telepathic alien masters?

Maybe that's the real conspiracy, only the nutjobs know the truth

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
ha ha

amen

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
hey the funny thing about it all is that you get people who believe all this stuff about the greys/reptillion (or whatever)....and than tell stories about wars they had or how they got abducted and stuff. People make others paranoid....and people are very easily influenced about things. Nobody knows anything unless witnessing it first hand...and i doubt anybody has done that and lived to talk about it! Anyways, thats just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
if aliens were really coming to negociate or works with the governments or even just coming for other purposes,then we would just not know anything about them!

yet poeple claim they come from Zeta Reticuli...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
[Edited on 21-5-2004 by megoquest]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
well I personally think the draco/reptilian thing spewed from david Icke, and don't know what to make of him, he seems normal , then he seems lost in his own world so don't know that one, as for the greys, my information comes from abductions. When I was a child, I saw them , and communicated with them albeit unknowingly at first, you see they do speak telepathically against your will its very scary, but anyway there are many many people that have spoken out without fear from ignorance, and it is this leap of faith by various people that is uniting abductees and the like to share the experience and knowledge they have picked up, once you have had a link with these small greyish like creatures you become a part of them somehow... not sure how, but you can sense them and its like they give you information without even realising it (lol) ... without a doubt in my mind there are many lies and conspiracy theories flying around , plus the hoaxes and tv shows and fantasy and its very hard for a serious researcher or enthusiast to find REAL evidence without people dismissing it or debunking, I can see from both perspectives, I totally understand why its hard for someone to believe that hasn't seen or experienced first hand an alien entity, but then it sort of alienates the people who have, Information in this day and age is far too easy to get hold of and sometimes i don't know if i am coming or going, there is such a thing as too much information i think and the truth gets lost in the swamp of hoaxes and lies. But one day everybody will find the truth NO matter what and wether they want to or not....its simple only God knows the real agenda and we are all just on the stage of life....

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
where did all this come from ?

It came from the new agers, dreamers, sci-fi fans, those that are bored, malicious liars, hoaxers, greedy frauds, those that seek attention, crazies, loons, nutbags, The Matrix, Star Trek, Star Wars and agents of disinformation on both sides of the coin.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
QUOTE:
Zeta Reticuli

do you know how it really should be written ?

SEE DA REDICULES or watch the imbicilles !!

reticuli = redicule

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
yeah the greys are real i mean that one movie about an abduction. fire in the sky. i know im not the only one that saw that movie.

in the movie the people that play the characters seem very credible. i wouldnt have thought the guy who got abducted was crazy either. something really did happen to him..

i had a dream the other night, about a ufo. it was white. just like the one that came from mexico. that everybody called ball lightning.

but see this one was hovering, just like a craft would. then i came to realize my friends mother had the same dream. accept hers had more ufos instead of one. weird stuff.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I may be able to answer some of your questions.
1. The NATURE of ET contacts has changed over the years. I can recall when people used to say that a ship landed and left BURN marks on the ground. Or, sometimes the presence of ships would cause cars to stall. Now, you seldom hear about those events. You hear about OTHER KINDS of events.
2. Some people may be like me. I didn't know I was an abductee until I was about to RETIRE....1991 or so. Before that, I thought UFOs was a FUN TOPIC. (Now, it is NOT funny.) When my husband died, the ETs allowed me to remember.
3.It wasn't untill 1991 that I knew about Greys, Reps, etc. That info came in along with the knowledge of abductions.
4. The public is MORE AWARE of ETS, and the discussion of ETs and paranormal topics is acceptable now. In 1962 I saw a "round, white airplane". I didn't DARE call it a UFO! Now, I can freely say that I saw a white UFO.
5. It is more likely that today's movies and TV shows REFLECT WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON, rather than the other way around. One man who makes "monsters" for movies, was interviewed a few years ago, and he said that he is an abductee. That is how he knows how to make the aliens for movies and TV shows. He has SEEN THEM!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
the reptilean episodes were called "V"

but of all alien bodies found on this planet they ALL were a ( some of them a very expensive ) hoax !!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join