It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Dreams for me reflect what has happened in the past, but nothing about the future.

The future is built upon the past and present, so better understand the past from these dreams would be the only way they have helped me "answered a question" you speak of.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Its hard to say really, I mean I have had dreams that I think have answered questions (sub-conscious or otherwise) - its clearly how you interpret them which is difficult.

At the same time I've also had many dreams that made absolutely no sense at all such as the earth colliding with the sun (in full color), being in a gigantic church like building with a giant telling me it's been watching me and doesn't like what it see's to sun scorched forests somewhere tropical (no idea how I knew this, I just knew) with ruins infested with great evil which followed with me waking up seeing chinese calligraphy transcending vertically down my curtains in bright yellow, I am not sure if I actually woke up in reality or in my dream and saw this, but I remember seeing the bright outline of the writing when I closed my eyes (like when you look at the sun and then close your eyes) later, it was very strange!

I had loads like that about 10 years ago then they stopped, some supernatural stuff too.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Most of my dreams are so far into the realm of obscurity that i'm fairly certain that no worldly insight could be gleamed from them. I do have dreams with reoccuring settings however...i'm not sure if that means anything. I also have frequent deja vu.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by ravhen]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I hope none of mine do.. I have been having hellish disturbing nitemares for awhile.. Most of the bad ones seem to come when I am sleeping during a hangover.. And then when im cleaned out from drinking I either have no dreams at all, or just wierd ones, but not scary "waking up sweating" ones. Does anyone know why this happens who knows about the subject? Thanks Cause as the OP was saying, I hope none of my recent ones come true.

Deebo

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If each dream is a form of letting you know about a problem i wish they were more transparent, what does a talking prerry dog riding a horse represent?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
not exactly given an answer in a dream, but i want to share this dream with you. i was dreaming that i am in a desert (not sandy, but like dry land) in front of an empty grave with a cross in the ground. there was a male kid standing next to me, but i couldn't see his face or know him. i asked a question where is mother Teresa and a male voice answered me that she was resurrected. In that instance, this is the amazing stuff about this dream, i was feeling that a dog, which btw was not part of the dream, was bitting my hand and one of the tooths was in my stomach. i was feeling major pain and couldn't kind of wake up, in that moment a female voice (which btw is the most beautiful thing i have ever heard in my life and i can tell you its is not something that could hear in a melody or imagine) called my name and i woke up. when i was awake for 5 seconds or so, i could still feel the pain in my hand and in the stomach.... i was really freaked out :S

p.s. i am not a religious fanatic if you will try to explain the dream in that sense

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
One dream I would like to share is I was in some kind of chamber alone and all I know is that it was a pressure chamber - I remember my ears bleeding, nose, gums and my teeth falling out I could feel the intense pressure against my skull.

Not entirely sure how exactly would answer any questions I might have, but much of the time mine don't make much sense.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Temperature Drop]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
dreammoods.com

great resource for interpretation

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join