It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light Up The Skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This may upset a few people and I'm not sure this even belongs here, but I thought I should just come out and say a few things:

No one's doing anything. There's too much war, there's too much death. But Luckily we live in America, and yeah, even that's falling apart. So, to sync with the Apathy of the rest of the world, I've come up with a new philosophy: Do Nothing.

Let's face the facts, one day, soon, someone's gonna set the big one off and it's going end us all. That's right we're all going to die and there's nothing we can do about it. So since our voices go unheard anyways, let's do nothing. Let's everyone do absolutely nothing.

Let's all just sit around and forget about our jobs, forget about doing all the important stuff, forget about caring, and just sit around and wait for it all to end. I'm not saying this to be mean, but I just realize that, hey, we're not going to do anything anyways. So why not have fun for the next few years.

Most people are too psychotic to give a crap about human life, and those people are in power, and they rule our lives, and for those of us who do care all we can do is help one another out, I mean really, just start helping people out.

Donate your change to the foster kids so that they can have Christmas presents, that kind of stuff. Make as many people as happy as possible, and if the psychotic folks in power want to kill us all, let them, but don't give them the satisfaction of knowing that we were all sad and unhappy when it happened, welcome it with open arms.

So When you live that day when the skies light up with fire, don't die clinging on to your last inch of life, die realizing that it's all over, that the insanity has finally passed and we're off to better things. Finally, we're free. Really Free.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
when you say "do nothing", you of course mean to focus exclusively on the important stuff. in that: i completely agree.

we must give thanks to those that have come before, for putting us in the position we now find ourselves....and release ourselfs from any obligations we might feel toward them in order to march unencumbered into our bright future. we are now, and only in the most recent sense *NOW*, in the position to make some real massive change in the collective unconscious.

we are only starting to realize NOW, what is even really meant by "collective unconscious". please, everyone, use every advantage that you have been given and ENJOY this process.

because if you dont enjoy it, then it will have meant nothing.

new topics

join