It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Might Be The Antichrist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Answer

Guess what... despite what you may have heard, the boogeyman won't actually get you and I've got some really sad news about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Oh look, another member with his head in the sand and his butt in the air
spouting unoriginal ignorance.

Oh the irony...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Ever seen a human eat like this ?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

figures not a movie star.

Arnold is a bit more than a movie star. As Dennis Miller pointed
out before Arnold became Gov. of Ca. He accells in everything he
does. Body builder, one of the best the world has seen. Movie
actor, he is only a super success with limited talent. Now he's in
politics? So just don't be surprized.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
My relationship to power and authority is that I'm all for it. People need somebody to watch over them. Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave

~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Before taking this one too seriously, look down the OP's list of threads and see how many other people he has identified as the Antichrist or as Mabus.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Before taking this one too seriously, look down the OP's list of threads and see how many other people he has identified as the Antichrist or as Mabus.

That's why I posted the quote above. It can be taken both ways. People might need to be told what to think.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

All that says to me is he is bound to be right about one of em.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The Anti-Christ will be loved by many he will be very charismatic about things that pertain to the problems of the world and the masses will beg him to be there Leader- when the situation calls for a world leader to step up and save this planet. i dont think people in this Generation trust the pope nor any other money grabbing religion either. how ever Arnie is loved by many around the Globe...Just saying he certainly fits alot of the biblical attributes of a man that with out saying it, says "I am God"

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: noahgabe371

My relationship to power and authority is that I'm all for it. People need somebody to watch over them. Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave

~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hmmm.
the terminator films
all about the end of mankind!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Red Cloak

The man has a serious heart condition and because such technically is not a healthy person. if he was the Antichrist he be able to fix his health in an instance. Who on earth would want to swap with his shoes. he has money and fame but because of his health he gets up each day knowing hes on borrowed time. Hes an average old guy with health issues and certainly not the Antichrist.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join