It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: English Words and Western Voices Heard on Nick Berg Beheading Video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
Your "relative" that is a supposed news anchor has a boss just like most of us and if his boss says not to touch that story then he has to keep his mouth shut or hes lookin for a new job...[or maybe he maybe the next to be beheaded]

I was going to reply but McGotti beat me to it. I was about to say the exact same thing. Do people have any idea how many news stories are not even mentioned by the mainstream media in the US? People need to start getting their news from sources all over the globe.... because you're not even getting half the story... not even close.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
try to find out how they get there money for there operations.....you cant

actually I do know how they get their money to fund their operations. If you do some research you will discover that the CIA is in charge of most of the drug trafficking done worldwide and many established American Banks help them launder the drug money. This has been well documented.

yes if you check my posting above about drugs for arms that is exactly what i said .....they also have some other devious things that they use to fund there nasty little operations that are not availible for public consumption ,,,,what i meant is this stuff is not like on the books...LOL

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I wonder, and I appologize upfront, but maybe...some people seem to really want it to be the US. Otherwise you wouldnt jump so fast to conclusions over it.

It's not that "some people" want it to be the US. If you read up on the attrocities these people who work in Intelligence be it the CIA/MOSSAD, NSA or whatever... you quickly learn how these people operate. You develop what I call a "bull# filter". This just reeks of Intelligence involement. I knew something was fishy with this since the moment I saw the first headlines appearing online.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
But his mother was contacted by the American Embassy the day before and was told that he was in US custody??

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

yes if you check my posting above about drugs for arms that is exactly what i said .....they also have some other devious things that they use to fund there nasty little operations that are not availible for public consumption ,,,,what i meant is this stuff is not like on the books...LOL

LOL! Sorry Watcher I didn't mean to imply that you didn't know your stuff.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It's not that "some people" want it to be the US. If you read up on the attrocities these people who work in Intelligence be it the CIA/MOSSAD, NSA or whatever... you quickly learn how these people operate. You develop what I call a "bull# filter". This just reeks of Intelligence involement. I knew something was fishy with this since the moment I saw the first headlines appearing online.

Well, all things concidered, this is a conspiracy site...so keep on keepin on...I'll just watch and see what comes out of it

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I wonder, and I appologize upfront, but maybe...some people seem to really want it to be the US. Otherwise you wouldnt jump so fast to conclusions over it. Just my 2 cents...I know I'm gonna get flamed for it, but its just an observation.

[off topic rant]why should you apologise? some are just too stubborn with one view to consider their idea could be wrong and assume before its proven one way or another..[/off topic]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

You dont think the CIA does anything wrong.???
well im going to tell you they have done more heinous things than pope has saints.....

did i say that i thought they never did wrong? no, i know many things they have done, dont insult my intelligence by assuming what i believe or know.

i am simply stating theres more than ONE possibility, its ignorant to assume only one possibility for an event such as this, dont exaggerate things just because i thought in a broad view not just considering ONE possibility like you.

i dont....im just able to see the possibilty of this likely being one of there facades due to the timing and the fact that the israel +u.s ties are so strong and this is all being manipulated from as far back as the balfour declaration....im only looking at it from one point of view ....????

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Exactly! There's the USS Liberty Incident, The Lavon Affair.

A bit more complicated than making a video though, wouldn't you say? They are also examples that occured before Mossad became the force it is today.
I think it's utterly ridiculous to accuse the CIA of this crime based on the evidence in hand. Suggesting it is one thing, but stating it as fact is entirely another.

Logic seems to have flown totally out of the window in the rush to pin the blame.

Let's just look at it this way shall we?

I'm a CIA agent and I'm going to execute one of my own compatriots. Don't you think I would take every single precaution to make sure that the video couldn't be traced back to me? As an agent of the CIA, I've got some of the best training available to any secret service in the world (maybe Mossad comes close). I am aware of all the media technology that my video will be exposed to. I am aware of all the professional analysists and video tape experts that are out there - hell, ain't there even some of those guys at Langley?

So what do I do? I make a grainy video of an execution that is open to it's authenticity being questioned. I leave my ring on to make me look Western. I use a chair that we've seen in US military prisons. I use the ubiquitous jumpsuit for my victim. I speak English in the video.

Yeah right. If I were CIA I'd do that.
Not.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Too many unusual features:

1) I've already stated elsewhere I don't believe they killed the guy they claim they killed in that video.

2) The bullet proof vests are clearly an amateurish attempt to incriminate somebody - either the CIA, MOSSAD or the Terrorists. Or these terrorists have access to kevlar, which makes their point of origin suspect.

3) The gold ring on the guy's hand is clearly an amateurish mistake and most likely an oversight.

4) One of the fulcrums in war is propaganda. It tends to cause one of two responses: overestimation or underestimation of the "enemy", whoever that might be. In this case, I'm guessing the attempt, if real, is achieving an underestimation of someone - either the CIA, MOSSAD or the Terrorists, as it is my belief that all 3 groups have the ability to do a better job at concealing incriminating evidence than the piece portrays.

5) I haven't been able to hear the english words other than the beginning when he's describing himself.

My conclusion is that this is a fake murder video made by amateurs. Neither the CIA, MOSSAD or seasoned Terrorists would make that many mistakes. As someone else mentioned, "the murder victim" actually prepares himself for what he knows is going to happen - his body language changes dramatically just a couple seconds before they lay hold of him and throw him to the floor as if he had rehearsed the event with the others and knew the scene where he would be hurled to the floor was about to transpire.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
darkblade, the worst thing it could be would confirming that it is the US. I don't want it be so, it would shameful and a major letdown, it would be a major bit of hiprocracy, really upsetting as an American to find out that your own country is capable of doing such a horrible deed....but you have to admit, this entire situation, doesn't smell too kosher.

and somewhere among all the wild conspiracies theories surrounding Berg's Beheading, are little bits of truth and facts which will hopefully tell us what really happened, because the video in itself does an awful job of portraying the true event.

[Edited on 5-19-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I was just able to hear it.

Yes, it does sound somewhat like 'how cool was that' ... BUT ... listening to it closely, I believe they are saying "Allahu Akbar" ... God is greatest.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Quote:Wether it's a psy-operation (psychological propaganda) from the CIA or from Al-Quaida, I'm totally sure there's more to this video than a simple group of terrorists cutting off a guy's head in an act of revenge.

That's the obvious good point Morbid, there are too many strange circumstances around this thing.

The odds that Berg's email would inadvertently fall into the hands of Zacharias Moussaoui and later the same man (Berg) would be executed by the head of Al Queda operations in Iraq, would have to be astronomical. But on the other hand, some people win the lottery twice.

But... coupled with the facts that Berg was working at Abu Graihb, his father was on a FBI watch list, and one of the killers was wearing a gold ring...

Now we have a southie in the room?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

what a perfect example of why this particular person would have been selected!!!

There are links between berg and the supposed hijacker that we have in custody...

perhaps berg did something that crossed the line such as john walker and instead of putting him in jail they decided to kill him and act as if it were terrorists.

There is a link between berg and terrorists....a terrorist had been using his email adress in college

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by McGotti]

If the person talking on the video was an American, Iraqi sympathiser, it would make getting a hold of American civilians a whole lot easier. If someone walked up to them in Iraq and was speaking perfect english, most would not even suspect that the person may be a terrorist.
It could also explain why Berg hardly struggled on the video. He may have been lead to believe nothing was going to happen to him.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I dont remember anyone claiming that this is fact....

and If your whole reasoning is that there cant be u.s. involvment because they dont make mistakes then your a fool....

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by McGotti]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Yeah right. If I were CIA I'd do that.
Not.

No offense Leveller but you give the CIA way to much credit man. Isn't is also a posibilty that with the Iraqi Abuse Scandal Being covered all over the world that they might have dont this in a hurry and made some mistakes?

What if it wasn't even the CIA who did it but people in the Army itself? That's also a possibility.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joseph Knecht
there are too many strange circumstances around this thing.

The odds that Berg's email would inadvertently fall into the hands of Zacharias Moussaoui and later the same man (Berg) would be executed by the head of Al Queda operations in Iraq, would have to be astronomical. But on the other hand, some people win the lottery twice.

Yeah, you're right. There's way too many strange things about this video and the whole story. Even if it'd be just the video: if I'm gonna cut a guy's head and film it, why would I need to edit it or why would I need 2 cameras (the 2 most probable explanation for the weird timeline of the movie) ???

I mean, anyone, no need to be a professionnal actor, could say a little speach, cut a guy's head and hold it in front of the cam, in one single shot? Besides the few obvious effort it took to finaly completly cut his neck, what could be so hard about doing this?

And there's supposed to be terrorists. They're supposed to know how to cut heads.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
darkblade, the worst thing it could be would confirming that it is the US. I don't want it be so, it would shameful and a major letdown, it would be a major bit of hiprocracy, really upsetting as an American to find out that your own country is capable of doing such a horrible deed....but you have to admit, this entire situation, doesn't smell too kosher.

[Edited on 5-19-2004 by worldwatcher]

Ahhh Thank you for saying that! Yes, it is an odd situation, and it stinks in more ways than one.

And I sure hope that people who think it is the CIA or NSA or any sort of US Gov involvemnet are soooo wrong!

Thank you....I feel better now.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskiesi dont....im just able to see the possibilty of this likely being one of there facades due to the timing and the fact that the israel +u.s ties are so strong and this is all being manipulated from as far back as the balfour declaration....im only looking at it from one point of view ....????

yea, you are, youre assuming one possibility, you sure havent considered other possibilities in your posts and flamed mefor stating i thought other things could explain this, heres another possibility, this video couldve been recorded over something with english in it and it bled through into this recording, its fairly common this could occur.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti]

Your "relative" that is a supposed news anchor has a boss just like most of us and if his boss says not to touch that story then he has to keep his mouth shut or hes lookin for a new job...[or maybe he maybe the next to be beheaded]

First off, not "supposed" news anchor. My "relative" is a very real major news anchor. (this is not mega-patriot that you are talking to)

And NO, I will not reveal his identity. I like my anonimity here. You are just going to have to believe me on this one.

If not someone like him to pursue the story, then there are all sorts of other credible journalists all over the world who would love to break this story.

I highly doubt this audio theory. Being able to verify the audio without the original source is highly improbable.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join