It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: English Words and Western Voices Heard on Nick Berg Beheading Video

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If you look really closely on the left hand side of the picture you will see that they appear to be standing on a brown tarp....bulge in the tarp near the "terrorists" foot....which of course begs the obvious question of why would terrorists bother with a tarp.....

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I beg to differ...it appears to be wool blankets.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
i could swear i heard a whispered "look at his face" right before the "how wicked was that" part. just barely hear it, maybe its my mind just trying to make more evidence that its a US made tape.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
whatever. It's still Abu Ghraib either way.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mewzik
All thru the video the "terrorists" go to great lengths to ensure that they are completely hidden behind they're clothing especially the one on the right who appears to be adjusting glasses right at the start.Have been going over the photos I can find that show the prison guards to find any wearing glasses with no luck and because of the green gloves cannot find any wearing rings.

I don't know how to link to another thread yet, but look into this tread.....ABUSE CRISIS: Washington Post Releases New Abuse Photos & Details - #Graphic Content#

It shows a guy with glasses that looks like he's about to punch one of the prisoners. Hope this helps.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I believe that's Graner w/ the glasses.....IMHO, he's probably too tall to be the "terrorist" on the far right....

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I was just replying to the person who said they couldn't find anyone that was wearing glasses. Although, I haven't seen the Berg video myself and haven't seen a video/picture of this guy with glassess (forget his name)standing erect. Thanks for your opinion though.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I wasnt going to bring my self to listen to it but , I got a version with just the cut of where the voices are. I have TRUE Audio clean up hardware and software, We use it to clean old albums for Digitizing etc. I will spend the weekend getting as clean as a version as possible. See If I can pull out those Freqs not in the normal Male Voice range and Boost ones that are as well. If anyones cares , Ill post my findings on this weekend

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Valhall I want to apologize for not crediting and thanking you in my original post on this thread for the outstanding work you have done on this subject. Kudos!! I finally found a link to the video from another thread and my wife and I watched the video of the beheading and I am assuming it was the long version. This is the first time we have got to see it and we both looked at each other and said what a huge crock. We both agreed this is the worst example of hoaxery ever. Now when I infer hoax I mean the beheading is an obvious staged hoax to blame Iraqis or Al Quieda (sp?). Either Nick Berg is alive somewhere under duress or laughing his ass off at the thought of how the American public is being duped. Or he is not alive and was dead before his actual beheading. There was no way a living human being, cohernet, drugged or unconscious could have been beheaded and not leave a fountain and river of blood all over that pristine orange jumpsuit, the knife and the "terriorists". My wife is a nursing student and she just looked at me and said no way that is real. You know if this entire video was shown in the mainstream media the viewing masses would also see that it is a complete sham! The media wants to protect the viewer from such graphic violence thus showing only the "safe" scenes...bunk! They won't show the whole video because it is laughable! Come on...you all have probably seen more believeable violence in 3rd rate B grade horror flicks. Sadly, I have not the software to really hear the English spoken words on the video. Sorry for the long rant but it is just sickening to know that so many folks believe what the govt and the American media spoon feed to them! This video is nothing more than a third rate video production slapped together by probably the soldiers and maybe some intel agents at the prison. Why worry about quality?!! They knew/know that the whole video won't be shown on the networks and that the vast majority of U.S. citizens will believe anything if they see it on CNN or FOX news or if it comes out of the White House. Again great work Valhall!!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
I wasnt going to bring my self to listen to it but , I got a version with just the cut of where the voices are. I have TRUE Audio clean up hardware and software, We use it to clean old albums for Digitizing etc. I will spend the weekend getting as clean as a version as possible. See If I can pull out those Freqs not in the normal Male Voice range and Boost ones that are as well. If anyones cares , Ill post my findings on this weekend

Am looking forward to the results you come up with.I'm now more interested in how the audio is cleaned up ,if possible, rather than what is being said.Have used up what knowledge I have of audio forensics and am now in learning mode.
Keep us posted.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I would love to see the real clean up of this audio, to me it could be any number of things said, its all about what you wanna hear. I still have my doubts about this tape and would like to see ar eal anaylsis of it

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ive read this entire thread, and sent a link of it to CBS's 60 Minutes, for I am convinced Vall has truly found something here........lets just hope they pay some attention

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starlight_RebelThis is the first time we have got to see (the video) and (my wife and I) both looked at each other and said what a huge crock. We both agreed this is the worst example of hoaxery ever�I mean the beheading is an obvious staged hoax...There was no way a living human being, cohernet, drugged or unconscious could have been beheaded and not leave a fountain and river of blood all over that pristine orange jumpsuit, the knife and the "terriorists". My wife is a nursing student and she just looked at me and said no way that is real.

Starlight_Rebel,

Not to question your wife's medical knowledge, but the well known forensic pathologist Doctor Cyril Wecht, stated this morning on the syndicated radio show Quinn and Rose in the morning, that "I'm satisfied based upon what I have seen, that that does depict a decapitation." Shortly there after, he further continued, "....in so far as this video is concerned, I do believe that it actually was a beheading."

For those that aren�t familiar with Dr. Wecht, he is one of the most well known and respected forensic pathologists in the United States. He has been called as an expert witness in numerous trials and was in fact the first non-government forensic pathologist permitted to observe and study the Kennedy autopsy materials that are preserved in the National Archives. His staunch opposition to the Warren Commission�s findings have found him at odds with the U.S. government at various times in his career. Thus he is not one who would readily help the CIA cover up an operation like this. I�ll post a more complete report of Dr. Wecht�s comments to a new thread either on ATS>>War on Terrorism, or I will submit it to ATSNN, within the next few hours.

-Cypher

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hi Cypher. I am very curious and excited to read this information you are going to post. I have looked for it but can't find it. I am not sure if you posted it or not. I am not offended if my wife's medical knowledge is questioned or not.
I think she is mirroring the same sentiments and conclusions many folks have had after seeing this video. She feels this way not soley on the beheading portion of the video but the overall dubious look of the entire video. Again looking forward to your post. If you have posted it and I have overlooked it somehow...I apologize...it's 2:12 am as I post this.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Starlight_Rebel,

No you haven't missed it, I'm working on it now. I got caught up in surfing the board, and put it off for a bit.

Also, I've decided to submit it to ATSNN, so try there in a little while, or tomorrow morning. I don't know how long it takes for them to decide whether to post it there or not, but if they should decide it's not ATSNN worthy, then I'll post it to ATS>>War on Terrorism.

-Cypher

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Right-O...will do and thanks.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The audio-to-video adjusted movie file has been saved in the original article here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It feels a lot less "fake" when the audio is matched to the video.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cypher
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think there's a difference between the average intelligence of regular army MPs and the average intelligence of professional CIA operators.
[Edited on 21-5-2004 by Cypher]

Every person interviewed thus far on the subject, as far as the mps's go, have all said that they were being told to do these practices by intelligence officers in order to "soften" inmates up for interrogation....

So knowing that we could probably guess that these mps were probably being told what to do by intelligence officers.Therefore rendering thier IQ irrelevant.

I never intended to say that the discussion was over...Just that the view that this couldnt have been work by CIA because "they dont make bad mistakes" was out the window as far as a credible point of view...well sorry they make mistakes..big ones..

Regardless of the actual person responsible for the killing....Its pretty much a known fact that the U.S. intellegence agencies make mistakes....therefore its very possible they messed up again.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Every person interviewed thus far on the subject, as far as the mps's go, have all said that they were being told to do these practices by intelligence officers in order to "soften" inmates up for interrogation....

These Iraqi 'prisoners' were, as we all know were subject to the most humiliating acts,
for all the World to see. If, i knew that i will prob' die as a result of interrogation
i would provide mis-information.
S.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Im somewhat confused on what your saying....I dont believe the american guards felt their lives were in danger..so why would they give disinformation about who gave them the orders to humiliate and the photograph themselves....

I do believe your right though that the inmates that indured this treatment by americans probably would have lied but were not talking about what the iraqi inmates claimed..we are talking about what the american guards claimed as to who gave the initial orders for the mistreatment and photos...

So if the CIA ordered the pictures and torture.....and got caught red handed...its possible they either did the berg killing themselves or ordered somebody to do it and they may have been caught again.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join