It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient nanotech age

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
According to Demons in Alien's Clothing articles Ancient Civilizations (notably Egyptians, Babylonians, Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas) are used to lives on Nanotech age.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

That's a pretty poorly researched article.

First, Egypt didn't suddenly crumble, it was defeated by the Asyrians, who lost out to the Romans. The Library was in Egypt, and survived until 691 AD.

They also did not sacrifice animals, though they did mummify favored pets or animals. www.lotsofessays.com...

The Aztec empire was founded in the fourteenth century, and the Incan empire was founded in the thirteenth century. Both interacted with and suffered poorly at the hands of the Spanish, as did the Mayans.

Definitely not "ancient".
The article is a hodgepodge of poor research and Religious fanatiscism.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
First of all, if it wasn't for the reply above me I'd have no clue what the OP was saying, or asking. . or whatever it was he posted about.

Secondly, that website is garbage. Do some research before you decide to post something.

Who the heck gave you the star by the way??

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hmm..........so they had like Microsoft IPods...?? Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Their Pyramids is Giant nanomachine

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

correct grammar might help your point of view.

but not much =(

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wow. I stopped reading after the Aztec and Inca were referred to as ancient civilizations. I suppose Shakespeare lived in an ancient civilization also.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It is absolute garbage like this why I keep petitioning for the Anti-flag option. Seriously, this kind of uneducated useless tripe belongs on GLP, not ATS

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
It is absolute garbage like this why I keep petitioning for the Anti-flag option. Seriously, this kind of uneducated useless tripe belongs on GLP, not ATS

D.E.M.

I'm with you.

I rarely visit here much anymore because the site has lost much of the stature it once held, at least in my eyes.

So, what do we do?

You wanna help take it back?

You realize that there are a great many longtime posters at ATS that have been spouting this garbage here for years, right? I mean it ain't just the newbies.

Harte

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Everytime I talking about Mesoamerican in this thread I'm just talking about Pre-coloumbian times.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
How About Atlantis, Lemuria, and Mu?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Atlantis was a culture most likely inspired in part by the many cultures that existed in the Mediterranean that were very advanced for their time, and were destroyed by the sea in one manner or another.

Lemuria was created in the 1800's when scientists were attempting to solve the question of how Lemurs came to be in Madagascar and India. At the time, it seemed likely there was a sunken landmass connecting the two.
However, as plate tectonics became better understood, the idea was dropped, though captured by the occult theorists of the time.
Mu was brought about as a mixture of mistranslation and hoax. It was initially taken from a mistranslation of a Mayan document, and then later promoted by a fellow named Churchward.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Atlantis was a culture most likely inspired in part by the many cultures that existed in the Mediterranean that were very advanced for their time, and were destroyed by the sea in one manner or another.

Lemuria was created in the 1800's when scientists were attempting to solve the question of how Lemurs came to be in Madagascar and India. At the time, it seemed likely there was a sunken landmass connecting the two.
However, as plate tectonics became better understood, the idea was dropped, though captured by the occult theorists of the time.
Mu was brought about as a mixture of mistranslation and hoax. It was initially taken from a mistranslation of a Mayan document, and then later promoted by a fellow named Churchward.

How about Serbian 3 side Pyramid near Sarajevo Built on 10.000 BC out of better material than modern Concrete (super concrete) where perhaps the material used on that pyramid are Nano-material?

[edit on 27-11-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

How about Serbian 3 side Pyramid near Sarajevo Built on 10.000 BC out of better material than modern Concrete (super concrete) where perhaps the material used on that pyramid are Nano-material?

Edit: Just finished reading that article. Some good bull right there.

Do you have any sources that discuss this super-concrete material?

"...where perhaps the material used on that pyramid are Nano-material?"

I thought you said it was made out of 'super-concrete'?

[edit on 27/11/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

According to Demons in Alien's Clothing articles Ancient Civilizations (notably Egyptians, Babylonians, Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas) are used to lives on Nanotech age.

Excellent article...thanks for the heads up on it.

I have been researching biblical references and was looking for some extra-biblical references like this.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThraexX

Awesome.

Can't believe i didn't pick up on that silly contradiction right there.

A 'giant nano' machine?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Is there a reference to the Nanotechnology in ancient Mythologies?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The only evidence of nano-anything we can find in ancient times is Wootz steel that was manufactured by the Indians. This steel was the best quality steel the world has ever known, even superior to modern steel. Recent scientific examination of woots steel has shown that it contains nanotubes which give it its legendary strength.

Now whether this steel was deliberately manufactured using an ancient form of nanotechnology or whether it is naturally occuring is open to speculation.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Everytime I talking about Mesoamerican in this thread I'm just talking about Pre-coloumbian times.

Columbus arrived in the late 1400's.

"Pre-Columbian" is a term that means "1400 AD or earlier." It doesn't mean 2400 BC (the era of the pyramids) or "40 BC" (the rise of Caesar and the decline of the Egyptian empire) or 3000 BC (the rise of Mesopotamia and Egypt) or 5000 BC (the rise of the Hrappan civilization in India along with some of the older Middle East sites) or earlier.

"PreColumbian" is actually a fairly recent time period.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join