It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people hate Obama? Don't they realize what his ancestors suffered being brought her against

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ok so... Our Irish Leader "Brian Cowen" has ancestors who suffered under the English. Does this mean I should ignore the fact that he was previously part of a corrupt government and is now currently leader of a corrupt government whose mismanagement of our Health, Education and Economy has practically crippled us and our descendants for years to come?

Sure don't worry about it Brian sure didn't your ancestors suffer under the English. Ours too! We the Irish people forgive you!

How ridiculous does the above sound?

Maybe the hate your seeing towards Obama is stemming from a growing frustration among the American people? A frustration stemming from broken promises, constant lies and deceit.

Where are the Jobs?
Where are the no more taxes?
Where the hell is the transparent government?
Where the hell are the no more vetos?
Why are there federal reserve cronies on your staff?
Why do you want to give more power to the federal reserve?
Why aren't you stepping in and pushing through the Audit the Fed Bill?? when you had no problem stepping in to give the go ahead for the bailouts!
A Nobel Peace Prize!!??After 11 days in office

I'll tell what, where, why, when......

Obama is nothing more than a tool for the Elites! He has no power or control over ANYTHING he promised to the people. He is nothing more than a celebrity, an actor, that the people where fooled into voting for. They voted with their emotions, their love of a mere TV star (full of false hope and false promises, selling it to the audience) and unfortunately not their logic.

Change will never happen unless people like you start waking up to what is really going on. Obama unfortunately is only a Puppet!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

because he faked his birth certificate and lied about his place of birth. need I say more?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Nothing quite like a nice flame on a chilly day.

Shall I break out the marshmallows. Pass the cocoa please.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie
Don't people understand after the Civil War how 100 years of "Jim Crow" policies affected his family?

Finally we can have a black man that fully embodies the struggle and triumph of black people in America.

In my opinion you are a small minded fool with your reasoning and logic every nation that has been oppressed by another would be owed something by the agressor no mater how long ago

Please please please mods delete this crap how the hell can a thread like this contribute to any logical discussion.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

erm..... So was this one of those sarcasm joke threads or are you bieng serious ?

I get a funny feeling you were sersious

Yes I just about laughed my self sick on that headline. Obama's people were probably the SLAVERS selling their fellow Africans to the slave traders!

His daddy is from AFRICA not the USA!

OOPS sorry the slavers in that area (actually in the Sudan) sell to Sauda Arabia.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by crimvelvet]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
So, ....what?
Are we supposed to feel sorry for him? ... do you think our enemies will?

He was raised by his white Grand Parents.
His father abandoned him.
He knows nothing about the ghetto.
He was raised in Hawaii, and then Indonesia.
He is not exactly brave.

So I ask, what exactly about Obama makes him black?

Bold added for hysterical lack of social awareness.

He was raised in a house with a yard so he isn't...black? And wait, what does being brave have to do with being black? Let me add one:

He never won the NYC Marathon, therefore he isn't black or African!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You know, I'm looking forward to the day where a Native American becomes president. I hope that this is celebrated a lot more than some dude that doesn't even know where he was born.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha.
And I say again: Hahahahaha

Why is it everyone thinks that just because he's black is the only reason we don't (whomever agrees) like President Obama?

I think the reason is that people like you are so happy to have a black president, that you refuse to look at the man and see ALL of his veiws whether good or bad and make a good educated analysis of him on your own.

Do the facts.
Look it up.
Research.
Decide.

Race? Yeah sure some people don't like him because of his heritage. Most of those who don't like him because he is black are in the sixty or up age range and grew up with hating the African-Americans from day uno.
- Other people don't like him because of his culture not because he's black but because he's part MUSLIM. If the Taliban slaughtered your family, would you have harsh feelings against the religion and race that motivated them enough to kill your own family? I would think so. So before you start yelling out the race card, you need to consider every type of person, and all types of opinions.

Being ignorant can and will get you nowhere in life.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
you need to take a look at his family tree.... kings queens every single president except for 2.... Ah, he aint black boss... he is a white man in a black mans skin. interesting lienage. can imagine what is going to happen when people realize they elected a blue blood instead of Election Rhetoric.
I can not spot who is profiting from this govern by nightmare... ~sigh
www.ksbw.com...

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What a stupid thread. I'm Jewish, what about me? My people were persecuted and enslaved more than any other race in history. Nobody alive today was a slave or enslaved anyone. Why do people still make an issue of this?

Imagine for one second that Obama had a WHITE WIFE. Do you think he'd still be accepted as a "black man" by black people considering he's only half black with a white spouse? Think about it...how shallow of a country are we?

Nobody hates Obama because he's black because he isn't, he's half. People hate Obama because of his stupid policies, inexperience, ignorance on economic and business issues, and shockingly extremist cabinet picks.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Seriously, WHY is this thread even still open. All it is is a stupid knee-jerk reaction thread meant to get people all riled up. It contributes nothing, all it is doing is wasting space.

I'm actually surprised so many people actually took the time to respond in a thorough manner. I'm surprised I even contributed this much (which isn't anything)

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well, I don't really know for sure WHY people hate Obama, but I think I know why they SHOULD hate him (and the Bush clan, too, for that matter)...

Pop open a cold one; It's all right here:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Obama's family is from Kenya. BHO has no 'slave blood' in him. His forefathers never picked cotton in the fields of the south. People hate him because he wants to have the government rule over people, instead of the people ruling over the government.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Ummmmm your kidding right? Right.......?

You know I really felt sorry for that psychopathic killer that killed all those people because he had a really bad upbringing. Maybe we should feel really bad for him too and think he is not so bad after all considering his upbringing.

C'com we can all be one happy family regardless of what agenda's are being played out for complete domination.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Egyptia]

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spines
And wait, what does being brave have to do with being black?

So are you saying blacks are cowards?

Careful now.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie
Don't people understand after the Civil War how 100 years of "Jim Crow" policies affected his family?

Finally we can have a black man that fully embodies the struggle and triumph of black people in America.

You do realize Obama dad is from Kenya right?
In other word's your lost ..
Jim crow policies didnt effect him or his family.

LMFAO his FAMILY in AFRICA lol
His was born with money from his grandpa...that lived in Hawaii..
Hawaii wasn't into race crap.
You do know Hawaiian's are not white..?

Obama didnt suffer or his family's suffer cause of any bs jim crow law's.
he was 4 year's old in 1965 when jimcrow law's ceased to exist.
Do you think obama was out picking cotton in hawaii?

made to sit int he back of the bus?
no he was a rich black boy.....

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am third generation Irish American....can I get a sympathy vote and win an election for president?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Obama is half black and half white remember, he has ancestors from both sides. And seriously who gives a crap who his ancestors were, or wether hes black or white, it's the person he is that matters, his intentions.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by _Phoenix_]

And as I've stated before so that no one can play the race card, any criticisms I have about obama and his policies are solely directed towards his white half.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by spines

He never won the NYC Marathon, therefore he isn't black or African!

No, but obama did win the Nobel Peace prize for doing absolutely nothing. Or was THAT because ...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Obama is quite possible the most narcissistic, egotistical con artist, pathological liar, that ever walked the face of the earth, the father of lies comes to mind.

And I knew it the first time I laid eyes on him.

[edit on 023030p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join