It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people hate Obama? Don't they realize what his ancestors suffered being brought her against

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

Actually I don't think it backfired. I think he got the repsonse he hoped for. See what newb did was he stated a half truth that some people actually believe. By doing this he states his case by becoming the person he questions. It is brilliant. Check out his other work and you will see what I mean.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

Nevermind, I have seen members banned for less.

please remove.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Bored To Tears]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Riling up a bunch of folks just for the fun of it doesn't qualify as brilliant to me.

But then again I was born and raised in the country and we generally leave well enough alone.

But I submit to the humor that was intended. My Tropic Thunder post stands though.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

To each his own and yes your Tropic Thunder post was an example of perfect comedic timing and pure brilliiance all rolled into one. I made you a friend for the great laugh. Hope you don't mind.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie

Finally we can have a black man that fully embodies the struggle and triumph of black people in America.

A lapdog for the corporate elite embodies the struggle and triumph of black people in America?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
this sort of thread opens the door to racial fights...

I think his policies speak for themselves, and the line between black and white is blurred.

there is no longer black and white...there is have and have not....

I am an interesting mix of races...and the rights to the we are oppressed thing are not exclusive to any race... because it applies to all of us...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

if this was an attempt to rile people up, it's a sophomoric way of going about things.

but what do i know.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
total newbie... what a stupid thread. obama is hated more for his lies and policy much more often then because of his color(or half color.. i guess). he is a liar, he is trying to get rid of our constitution, he is trying to organize a one world governement, he works for the fed and other elitests... this is why i hate obama

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I don't give a tinker's damn about Obama's ancestral suffering.

My ancestors were Cherokee, Irish, Scottish, and Norwegian.

They had it mighty rough, they did without a lot of stuff, were run out of many countries, and so let's just have a pity party for everyone.

You think life was only hard on some folks? Obama's white half may have had some suffering, but no worse than mine.

And I KNOW you aren't suggesting that Obama's KENYAN side of his family had it rough in Kenya.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
To start out with, I would like to know what anything my ancestors did or suffered has to do with MY life.. zip.. nada... zilch. They were my ancestors, black, white, purple or green, their life has NOTHING to do with mine except they managed to reproduce and as a result I am here.

As far as Obama is concerned, I don't care what color he is, or what his ancestors "endured"... I care that he is sitting in the chair that is considered to be the most powerful position in the world and YOU or ME or ANYONE ELSE except him and a few confidants know ANYTHING ABOUT HIM. He has spent in excess of a million dollars keeping anyone from seeing his REAL birth certificate, he has hidden or had sealed EVERY document which gives any clue to his past..college records, university records, and a whole host of other things that could give ANY clue as to who the man REALLY is. He went to Pakistan in about 1981... what passport did he travel under?? U.S. citizens were prohibited from going there at that time. Why did an investigator into the "scrubbing" of Obama's passport records get shot in the head before he could testify??

AS far as I am concerned he is a communist, muslim plant whose desire is to see the destruction of the United States of America. His actions since being in office bear NO resemblance to the promises he made during the election, and in fact as far as I am concerned are tantamount to TREASON!

[edit on 3-11-2009 by expat2368]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I declare that i should be head of sony because my ancestors were persecuted in poland!!

If anyone denies me they are a racist!!!!!!!

just to clarify,I know just as much about running a company such as Sony as Barry knows how to run our country..

Both would be bankrupt within a year..OOps Barrys beating me to it..

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

My great great great grandfather from my mother's side was once spit on by a Lord in England. I want the Falkland Islands. I will declare myself exalted King of ENDISNIGHE Isle and with Obams's first visit he must bow to me as he has bowed to the Infidel King of Saudi Arabia.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
He's black - therefore he is worthy.

Great argument.

I might point out its totally racist - I might point out that he has done nothing good - I might point out his policies of pouring money into the pockets of the wealthy and stealing from the poor - I might refer to his continuing use of force to subjugate independent nations that resist global hegemony.

I might - but that would be applying logic, and I can see it would be wasted on you.

If the sufferings of earlier generations imbued any of us with some kind of moral ascendancy, some kind of higher purpose and right - then we would all throw down the viscous system of financial and military enslavement that currently encircles the globe.

However, we collectively do not - therefore it seems that such conclusions are worth as much as next decades Federal Reserve note - that is to say, nothing at all.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that "total noobie" hasnt even responded to any of this? Me thinks this little worm is either without courage or just looking to get under everyones skin.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It's obvious that this was a baited post with nothing of real value or intention to discuss. It seems your directed energy has actually no direction to it other than to distract and spin wheels in the mud.
There are built in problems and conditions and then the foolish built ON problems. You know, like the endless nonsense and worthless timewasted ones that consume important resources, energy and revenue.
I would ask you to look only at our government and their shenanigans,
but then it seems you already have, and quite in depth at that because you have emulated them well by intentionally causing a stir.
Try to determine moving forward where your focus will be in life.
BUILDER
SUSTAINER
DESTROYER
Those are your options.
The only options any of us truly have.
You have consumed with out contribution, you've consumed my time.
Consumption without contribution is living with the idea of entitlement.
Karma has a long reach.................buddy.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Amen brother! You phrased it much better than I almost did. I tend to get pissed and speak my mind (bad combination:cool
. Didnt want a vacation!

This is our public education system/post parental abdication of responsibility at work, represented by "total noob".

Its so difficult to suffer fools gladly.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

It's everywhere and it's mutant and it has me convinced that the thinning of the herd is going to be best viewed alone. It's going to be a very harsh wake up call. Stay dry.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Your thread title makes no sense..Did you read it or just type thoughtlessly? Also I am really sick of people like you making a big deal out of Obama's color and OMG give him a break type crap because of what his ancestors went through. Well news flash everyones ancestors at one time went through something horrible. Why is it only ok to remember and give blacks a break? Obama is ALSO WHITE! WHY do you people forget that? He is just as much white as he is black! I dont give a crap what his ancestors went through, I had nothing to do with it! MOVE ON!

Another thing MODS why are threads like this allowed to stay open and on ATS when this person is obviously trolling to piss people off. It looks like its working...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
You having a turkish?
With that view in mind we could maybe forgive Hitler for his twatisms because he was slightly short and had a cute moustache.
Dumb dumb dumb!

[edit on 3-11-2009 by serenecalamityz]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

It is called displaced hate. Americans, most anyway still think the position of president is a real and very powerful seat from where many things are governed and implimented.
Many Americans will not or cannot have or produce the psychic change needed in order to break out of this false paradigm. They still believe conspiracies at a global level simply do not exist.

In 2012 the next president will get the same hate no matter what he does correctly. That is if we make it to 2012 and are anhilated by viruses and plagues...not Nibiru. The next president could be everyones favorite musician and they would still blame him for everything that is wrong. These are most of the Americans that do not believe there is a conspiracy taking place worldwide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join