It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Polls : Republicans get a clean sweep!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Election 2009: Obama is in trouble!

New York 23 - Hoffman +5 WIN!
Virginia Governor - McDonnell +13 A blow out! WIN!
New Jersey Governor - Christie + 5 WIN!
---------------------------------------------------------
See for yourself
Real Clear Politics - Happy Days Are Here Again!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Latest Polls : Republicans get a clean sweep!

Hoffman is NOT the Republican candidate. He is the Conservative candidate. The Republican candidate dropped out, and endorsed the Democrat Owens.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I hope that they win because it could have a good impact on our current national sitution.

However, I would like to see more openmindedness and less partisan dividing lines. Those lines are being used to push Americans apart from the inside out. A person shouldn't vote for someone just because they are an elephant or a donkey. They should vote for who is going to represent them properly, and for someone who shares their beliefs whether it be about abortion, or welfare.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

It doesn't matter as long as we start getting rid of those pesky Progressives. I hope this is a sign to Obama and Pelosi that their attempts to further wreck the economy through even higher taxation will not be tolerated.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Close enough.
Hoffman will be welcomed with open arms by the Republicans
when he arrives in Washington D.C.
It's a clear loss for the liberals.

I wonder how many dead people will be voting in New Jersey
tomorrow?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

It doesn't matter as long as we start getting rid of those pesky Progressives. I hope this is a sign to Obama and Pelosi that their attempts to further wreck the economy through even great taxation will not be tolerated.

Oh yes. Obama and Pelosi are feeling very uncomfortable right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Yeah I was wondering the same thing about the dead folks. I guess it depends on how fast Obamas friends at Acorn can fill out ballots for the dead.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I'm still worried about the NJ race. NJ is just as corrupt as Illinois. I don't put anything past Corzine and his crooked organization. It wouldn't surprise me at all, if Corzine "wins". The Corzine organization has been secretly pouring money into Dagget's campaign. He believes that if Dagget garners 12% or more, Corzine will win.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I'm cautiously optimistic. New Jersey concerns me the most of the three and if its within 2-3%, the Dems will find a way to manufacture a win.

Its more than just those three races, too. In Virginia, for example, the Lt.Governor, State Attorney General and much (all?) of the legislature is up for election, too. The Dems appear to be in trouble across the board in that particular state. There's also another race in California, and though its in a heavily Democrat district and the GOP candidate likely won't win, some believe it'll be more competitive than usual.

Whatever the outcome tomorrow, I can't help but feel optimistic for the first time in a couple of years. I think the pendulum is starting to swing back sharply in favor of conservatives, and not a moment too soon.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Rove already discussed that.
Look at the lastest polls.
The independents will choose not to waste their votes and jump
to Christie. They are already trending that way.
I'm optimistic. Christie will win +5.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The one thing that may help Christie more than anything is the news tonight that indeed, the Dems have been initiating campaign calls to push Daggett and attack Christie. That's about as dirty as it gets and may confirm many peoples' belief that the Corzine and Daggett campaigns are tied together.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I certainly hope you're right.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Does it really matter who wins in the end? Dem or Republican it really makes no difference in the end.The game is fixed and we all pay the price.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Close enough.
Hoffman will be welcomed with open arms by the Republicans
when he arrives in Washington D.C.
It's a clear loss for the liberals.

I wonder how many dead people will be voting in New Jersey
tomorrow?

I hope he holds to truth and tells the Reps to stick it.

2nd line

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Polls are fine and dandy, but why not wait and hold your celebration parties for after the election???

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Does it really matter who wins in the end? Dem or Republican it really makes no difference in the end.The game is fixed and we all pay the price.

What matters is that the same party doesn't control the Presidency, the House and the Senate. A deadlocked government means that they can't do much. That's the best we can hope for right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

The one thing that may help Christie more than anything is the news tonight that indeed, the Dems have been initiating campaign calls to push Daggett and attack Christie. That's about as dirty as it gets and may confirm many peoples' belief that the Corzine and Daggett campaigns are tied together.

That will not work in there favor as they are finding out. The poll questions if they don't vote for Daggett who would they vote for, over 2/3rds said Corzine. They are just digging a deeper hole for themselves in a hail mary pass. Ooops, not hail mary, that would be against their thinking.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by mike dangerously

What matters is that the same party doesn't control the Presidency, the House and the Senate. A deadlocked government means that they can't do much. That's the best we can hope for right now.

Your dead on Prof.
That is why I vote the way I do every Election. People where so stupid and did not pay attention last year. Obama would have been fine, but they had to give it across the board.

I would much rather they did nothing for the next 10 years or more. In fact, just reverse things for the last 96 years, most of it anyways.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I've heard both regarding Daggett's supporters. I tend to believe they will go to Christie, however, because it seems that's where they all came from in the first place. Over the summer, Christie was topping 50% in several polls, while Corzine has always polled 40%, give or take a little. As Daggett's numbers have gone up, its been Christie that has been dragged down. I think most of them will end up going back.

That said, I think that Christie needs Daggett to be down around 6-8% if he's to win.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It isn't over yet.... ACORN Strikes back with the usual tactics.

Already 15 times the normal absentee ballots, already 3,000 suspected fraudulent as the signatures don't match. Corruption is NOT going down without a fight.

Chris Christie's Next Case: Who Stole My Election?
Absentee voter fraud may play a significant role in New Jersey's gubernatorial election.

online.wsj.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join