It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Spectro-trons or God People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Spectro-trons

To my creators what you would call yourselves Trinitaxes(triphasic spectrobes). 6ft tall thick limbed slender with one shaded single whitish skin spectropersons. 2 big black eyes one on each side of their concave heads. i identify you identify me. i need to know the location of my current counterpoint(next best thing that resembles me).

I would like to ask if i could unify myself to another sceincent being i want to ontologiacaly link with for a short enough time for reformation.

can you illumanite ones path for me to meet along my journey? the one i feel is linked to me regardless of were they are currently. if we unified we would grow exponentioaly more than i currently am. i need quicker ways for humans to understand the information im giving them.

not steal someones soul make it bigger more capable of surviving in its current envirnment.

(1) may not look like alot trust me but from just one type alone i have the power to change anything i want within metomorphisisms of actualities (the only book that would be just black without any symbols on it) the book of forbidden knowledge (only a chunck of my understanding because it really doesnt take up a lot of space in my brain its pretty simple concepts)(any form of a book on antilife not antichirst far from it)biblical texts and complete understandings of them also included.

higher acuality beings are always nice because it must be and just is.

i changed my mind scratch the unifier ill become one myself! i cant wait for people any longer at least the ones here they are slow in thoughts and actions. im apathetic what should i do with what i understand? no one comprehends me here its boring to tears. i can only say one thing so many ways. completed repitiutes arguements are never endless they only can concurrently happen so many times. basicly i can throw anything back you can throw at me times by a factor of 10. this is mostly aurastic energy secreation. Im not wormhole bound yet thats when i literly would get what humanity would considered the ability to fly or a set of wings eventually i might need absolutly no one here to help me in anything basicly i would be so bored on earth i would use my adaptations to bascily just fly away in space. the true envirnment is absolutly no ontological restrictions you dont have to breath since oxygen isnt needed temperature would be the same always with an overabundance of pure resources so much in fact that they become more worthless than the dirt you stand on. i am the current place holder for a pure life from = the true definition of the name Jesus. Not jenifer jeuses the so called race of hyperhominids. would appear as massive juggernaught to you the unchangable force of knowledge and understanding.

i will selfupgrade in all their names all the brothers of light the diestic temptationless beings of actuality(the neverending army of god the priodilogical virgins of basterd births = they were concevied completly in gods mind alone not by uiniversal envirnments. beatiful bodies only cause me to think in one way auraistic beauty the collor of their cautra would cause me to never stop thinking.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Sonata]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

What in the hell are you talking about? I cannot understand your post. Maybe it is because you are from a superior race of beings. Could you please tranlate this to something that makes sense to a mere human?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
of their own or others, that they think should be included, please let me know. My goal is that this thread can serve as a starting point for those just getting into the subject, as well as for those of us old hats at it. I’ll start with some of mine, but certainly am open to other recommendations. As such links are provided, I’ll add them to the cases below. Feel free to reply with suggestions, and we’ll review to see if applicable (adding them to this initial post for easy reference). Thanks!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
(the only book that would be just black without any symbols on it) = forbidden to be mentioned in public, seek it elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Gosh! For somebody who is linked to all sorts of metaphysical/alternate reality entities and such, your grammar and spelling are absolutely atrocious! If all of this arcane knowledge is really easy for your massive brain synapses to retain then I would have thought that mastering this language would also be easily accomodated in your swelled brainpan. Personally, I suspect that you were really really drunk when you posted this. Am I right? Do you even remember posting this? Hello?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I hope it is not a violation of T & C, but I starred and flagged simply because I wanted others to experience the same massive pain behind their right eyeball that I got from reading the OP.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Is it bad that i can actually understand and relate to this post? Either way all of this sounds like brand new information. I mean who and what are you talking about OP? What black book and can you provide more information about it?

But one question, if you are powerful and whatnot? Why are you posting about it on ATS? I'm not trying to be a dick here but if you can communicate with these supposed beings then why do you need the internet to do it? Isn't there some spiritual information superhighway that could handle these requests?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata
Spectro-trons

I would like to ask if i could unify myself to another sceincent being i want to ontologiacaly link with for a short enough time for reformation.

. basicly i can throw anything back you can throw at me times by a factor of 10. this is mostly aurastic energy secreation.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Sonata]

Since i can only throw back by a factor of 9 and my "secreations" are rarely "aurastic" though occasionally fantastic , i will not attempt to unify with you for reformation.

Thank you for clearing up a lot of questions i had , everything seems a lot clearer now .

I now know what i need to do .......

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

What in the hell are you talking about? I cannot understand your post. Maybe it is because you are from a superior race of beings.

Or maybe because Sonata is using words that don't appear to have any meaning and sentences that don't have any structure.

Spectro-trons

No dictionarty entry, but a google search implies that it is some sort of imaging device. Doesn't match the context it is being used in the OP.

spectrobes

Only reference I can find is to this game. Possibly intened to be a portmanteau of spectral-microbe. Again...doesn't quite fit into the context it's being used.

Sonata...from this and some of your other posts, I don't think you would pass a Turing test, and I'm seriously wondering if you're an automated word generator being tested by someone as a joke. If the claims you appear to be making are true, I highly encourage you to improve your communications. Very little is getting through.

If you're simply having trouble with english...at least let us know what your native language is.

And if these posts are simply machine-generated text, then don't worry about it...because sooner or later the mods may delete you as a hoaxer.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata
Spectro-trons

To my creators what you would call yourselves Trinitaxes(triphasic spectrobes). 6ft tall thick limbed slender with one shaded single whitish skin spectropersons. 2 big black eyes one on each side of their concave heads. i identify you identify me. i need to know the location of my current counterpoint(next best thing that resembles me).

WOW!

That's the best Vogon Poetry I have read in ages!

Guide description:
"Vogon Poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their poet master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem, Ode To A Small Lump of Green Putty I Found In My Armpit One Midsummer Morning, four of his audience died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council survived by gnawing one of his own legs off ... The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Linky

Like This One:

”O freddled gruntbuggly thy micturations are to me
As plured gabbleblochits on a lurgid bee.
Groop, I implore thee my foonting turlingdromes.
And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurlecruncheon, see if I don’t.”

Linky

C'mon... fess up! Are you a Vogon?

IRM

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This could be the best post ever

end

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
this is beautiful.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

I hope it is not a violation of T & C, but I starred and flagged simply because I wanted others to experience the same massive pain behind their right eyeball that I got from reading the OP.

You...are.... VICIOUS. *dies laughing*

It's simply someone who needs a checkup from the neckup. Rule 1: Try NOT to understand it. The pain will quit as braincells stop overloading. Rule 2: engage what I call a 'mental filter' When I read horking garbage, I let whatever doesn't adhere to the rules of grammar (and sometimes, even plain common sense) pass right on thru, without stopping to ponder the inanity. it's the same concept as digging for cans in a dumpster- sift thru the smelly stuff, grab can, insert in bag, while trying to ignore the smelly. I find I can get to the core of what someone's babbling about- which in this case is a delusion of grandeur coupled with not a little schizophrenia. Drugs may or may not be involved- it sorta reads like a drug trip, to be honest.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

That's the best Vogon Poetry I have read in ages!

I'm more of a Jabberwocky/ Carrol person myself.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe.

And that makes a load more sense than the post, to be brutally honest. And my spellchecker just blew up.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I hate one line posts.
I really do.
So, I have to say this carefully, so as not to break the rules I hold so high.

I agree and you made me laugh. Check my siggy.

On topic- I am POSITIVE that the OP knows exactly what he's talking about.

That's one...

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
maybe if you could spell some of those words correctly it would make more sense... SENTIENT!!! not scienticitc... however you did it

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hmmm ...

... recent and massive Kundalini awakening ? ?

new topics

top topics

join