It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News About 'Cap and Trade' -- Text of Suppressed EPA Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

News About 'Cap and Trade' -- Text of Suppressed EPA Report

www.jbs.org

Dr. Alan Carlin, EPA research analyst, who wrote an internal report about some problems with using so-called global warming science to prove endangerment to "US Health and Welfare" from increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide. Based on internal EPA emails, Dr. Carlin's report was suppressed because of pressure to support the Obama administration's agenda of getting a 'cap and trade' bill through Congress.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well looks like TPTB will do about anything they need to push this on us, that is they will even block and
suppress there own agnates. Just makes me wonder why Obama wants this so bad (power) will he be the one in power in the N.O.W?

Again as I have said before we need to stand up and fight to keep our individual country’s out of the hands of the TPTB.

Stay free and keep fighting.

www.jbs.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
kinda like Bush used 9-11 for his power grab

If you dont have a real disaster just make one up.and grab grab grab

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Vendric

Just makes me wonder why Obama wants this so bad (power) will he be the one in power in the N.O.W?

-Cap and Trade is a wealth distribution by government bureaucrats which Obama favors.

-Cap and Trade puts government in control and especially UN government, part of the Obama agenda.

"Without the bill’s commitment to use part of the funds raised by the proposed ‘carbon credits’ to transfer wealth from the U.S. to poor nations as part of a global eco-welfare system, the Internationalists' schemes for Copenhagen may be DOA."

As long as we have an increasingly unpopular Obama/Pelosi power structure and cooler world weather we are safe.

It is disquieting however to realize how close this bill came to passing both houses. A bill that would be more expensive than both world wars!

What were these liberals thinking?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Thanks plumranch, I know what the cap and trade is about, I was just wondering if Obama thinks he will be the one in power after a N.O.W take over and that’s why he is pushing so hard for it. I know that if he gets his health care plan we are going to lose the few rights we have. If Obama gets that and the cap and trade that will be the end of any rights for good.

And by the way Im with you about the liberals.

Stay free and keep fighting

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vendric

I was just wondering if Obama thinks he will be the one in power after a N.O.W take over and that’s why he is pushing so hard for it.

Today, Obama seems to have endless self confidence. POTUS, Nobel Peace Prize, media sweet heart, etc. but his power structure has serious cracks with his popularity at a 50 year low for a president and significantly lower than GW's was at this time.

Tomorrows elections probably will be the break in his dam: GOP set for significant gains After tomorrow his fellow Democrats will distance themselves from the hard left wing Obama.

top topics

join