It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up America! - Youtube video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Okay,
I'm posting a video from youtube by a British guy called Pat Condell, it's about how a new international law being pursued by the US administration could be sneaked in through the back door in the US & overturn the constitution.

I really like Pats videos, they are thought provoking and I highly recommend you go and watch them - he tells the truth as it is and I can't believe how uncomfortable that feels these days!

After all, telling the truth is no defence in the modern World!

I hope you enjoy:

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Power_Semi]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
the link didnt work for me

this is two lines see?

edit: now its working, im really impressed with his point of view

[edit on 2-11-2009 by srslyguyz]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It was my fault I didn't put the code in right.

You should listen to what he says if you're in the US - you would not believe how insanely politically correct the rest of Europe is now.

We've had it.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
S & F

Interesting perspective...

Of course he will get branded as a racist or some sort of Anti-Islamic extremist.

Thanks for posting the video.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

S & F Interesting perspective... Of course he will get branded as a racist or some sort of Anti-Islamic extremist. Thanks for posting the video.

I'll just copy Slayer, he said it right.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't admire this man for his lack of belief in God,but I do admire him for speaking the truth. The first amendment is under fire in the US. There are those out there that wish to silence adverse opinion. There are many things in this world worth living for,the Constitution of the United States is worth dieing for!!!!

edit spelling

[edit on 2-11-2009 by daddyroo45]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Undoubtedly he does get branded that way, but unfortunately he's right - our rights are being eroded at an alarming rate because otherwise we apparently might hurt someones feelings.

I'm convinced that in the UK everything thats happening is to destroy Britishness so that there is no resistance to joining the EU.

Then we've really had it.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This vid. seems to be making the rounds (popped up on FB stream yesterday)... It's good to see that some people are taking the time to view and consider the message...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I will defend the constiution of these united states with my blood. As long as there is a breathe in any true american patroits heart, there will be no destruction of the constitution.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
I will defend the constiution of these united states with my blood. As long as there is a breathe in any true american patroits heart, there will be no destruction of the constitution.

i hope your correct, however... the constitution has already been changed and manipulated, so although it might be a while before any one physicly uses it as toilet paper, its already being thrown out in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by srslyguyz

Yes, and I hope that soon we will be able to completely restore our national sovereignty. Our rights have been violated, for reasons such as "the war on terror", and making everyone "equal". (NOTE : I'm not saying that all people aren't eqaul, I'm saying that in trying to get everyone the same rights they tend to stamp on the rights of other groups in the name of trying to gets the rights for the original group. Hope I didn't lose you there). So all in all, our rights should never be violated for any reason and we should do something to restore them.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I've been accused of reading too much into the inroads of Islam in Europe, and it's good to see that some in Europe still have their eyes wide open.

And for one, I will do everything within my power to ensure that his fears of the First Amendment being negated concerning Islam in the nation will not be allowed.

It's like a cancer. Stays low grade in its infancy, increases symptoms with the increase in numbers, and before you know it, the host has been overcome.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

i hope so as well, im waiting for my chance to help more... im already vocal, trying to change minds and open eyes. but i feel more needs to be done. i dont think that talking will be enough to bring us back in the right direction. that would be nice, but i dont see it as possible

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is one of many reasons why we Americans need to get educated better in what our governments role is, what our politicians are required to adhere by, and in government and civics.

Only through education will we be able to become aware of exactly where our nation is headed.

As it is now, most people don't even know what to expect from government and unfortunately, I think many don't care.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

i agree 100%, and 110% about the "people dont care" comment. its true! i remember a perfect example of this being a howard stern video of a guy at an obama rally, telling people mccains stances on certain issues and saying it was obama, these people then agreed with whatever was said. even though everything said would be totally oposite to what obama was saying. even more so in my own life, its sad how many people are more concerned with whats going on with john and kate instead of whats going on in washington.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
As an American citizen, I will support the right of anyone to say anything at anytime, no matter if I agree with them or not. I will support a persons right to state their opinion, no matter what and will always vote against those who would put the Constitution into jeopardy. I believe what is happening in the country currently is that more and more people are starting to wake up, and look at the federal government. I also believe that in 2010, there may be a large turn out for voting, and that alot of the incumbents are voted out of office (One can hope) and that the country starts to change for the better.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

i hear ya,the wake-up call most people will get is going to be a rude one and they will wish they had listened.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

SO...here is what i've gathered from your post

It's about a video made by a a British guy (you chose to point that out specifically) so i assume then, that by your standards, since he's not American...that somehow makes him more credible.

Then, you go on to presume that some how, over night, the US government will install Sharia Law and we'll all be slaves (i over simplify...but i believe this is the gist of it)

So, my question is, who will be there to support that Sharia Law?
Do you honestly believe that our Military will support it?

Do you honestly believe our Militia's will support it?
Do you believe our backyard Rambos and wannabe militants will support it?

Have you thought it through this far into your fantasy world?

If and when you do finally get around to that...we'll be here

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by Power_Semi

SO...here is what i've gathered from your post

It's about a video made by a a British guy (you chose to point that out specifically) so i assume then, that by your standards, since he's not American...that somehow makes him more credible.

Then, you go on to presume that some how, over night, the US government will install Sharia Law and we'll all be slaves (i over simplify...but i believe this is the gist of it)

So, my question is, who will be there to support that Sharia Law?
Do you honestly believe that our Military will support it?

Do you honestly believe our Militia's will support it?
Do you believe our backyard Rambos and wannabe militants will support it?

Have you thought it through this far into your fantasy world?

If and when you do finally get around to that...we'll be here

i believe that many troops will not help with a martial law situation, or sharia law if the government was behind it. but i would say that much more than half would. to suggest that our troops would in whole disobey orders is a joke. many of our troops are there because that is there job, and they will do there jobs. many are there to protect our country, and they will do that... but our government could use many troops beyond our own here in the u.s. if they did decide to stand against the government... your fantasy world seems much more guided by the main stream media, and much less thought out on your own

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Something tells me that if our Government suddenly switched to the boogeyman Sharia Law way of doing things, not a single red blooded American would stand for it.

Especially the Military.

But according to the paranoia of some, apparently we'll find out who's right really soon.

Kind of like Y2k, Year 2012, 1999, 1998, 1997....99.....55....33.....2.....BC

You know...all those years that had predictions of doom and gloom that have NEVER...ONCE come true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join