It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen (TPTB panic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen (TPTB panic)

jbs.org

As polls are beginning to document that Americans are increasingly skeptical of claims of an anthropogenic basis for ‘climate change,’ the Internationalists and environmental extremists are getting worried that control of the world economy may not simply drop into their laps at the upcoming UN Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen.

Michael Zammit Cutajar, chairman of the working group which is preparing a ‘draft’ of the proposed successor to the Kyoto Protocol, had previously stated that the 200 page document was so long “no one will read the whole thing” and had pinned great
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well looks like TPTB are about in a panic that there planed take over may not work. This go’s to say a lot about the people of the USA and other country’s that will not go down with out a fight, good job to all of you that have let your country’s know that the “cap and trade” is not what we want.

Yes we all need to work as one people, but I say we can do that without giving the powers of our individual country’s over to the TPTB. We must work together to over come there plans.

That’s just my thoughts and by the way I got this story off of JBS.org, don’t know if any of you know about the site but I think its another tool we here at ATS can use.

As said before thanks all who stand up to TPTB, stay free and keep fighting.

jbs.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Guys just want you to see that all you work is paying off, TPTB are about to crap, there plain may be failing and that’s thanks to all that stands up to them.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
We need to get off the issue of man made or natural climate change and start preparing for the result of climate change instead. It is happening rapidly, and we have no control over it, but we do have the means to survive it, that is what we need to concentrate on.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
We need to get off the issue of man made or natural climate change and start preparing for the result of climate change instead. It is happening rapidly, and we have no control over it, but we do have the means to survive it, that is what we need to concentrate on.

I agree. I have often wondered whether the human race even has the ability to change the climate of the entire planet and truely believe that this is just a natural phenomenon that the Earth has undergone countless times before prior to the evolution of the Human race, so why should this time be any different?

We need to stop trying to assign blame to the woes of the future and put all of our technological knowledge and ingenuity into surviving whatever we face in the coming days.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Yes people from Northern Europe, Canada and the U.S. need to prepare for the onslaught of the freezing conditions to come as the Atlantic current continues to slow.

new topics

top topics

join