It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Give Up Your Country To The Illuminati!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   

And it all comes down to proof. To the question if there really are an Illuminati, watching on us, planning.

I haven't seen any proof that proves the illuminati exists. All the information that is out there on the web, its just views and theories, no hard evidence.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by US.SecretService
I don't think that the Illuminati, or any other secret group is behind the attrocities that are happening in the world besides the face that our world leaders (George Bush, Tony Blair...ect) are, for the most part, morons.

Also, if they control the President, the President controls the millitary, so then why would they need to hide from anything?

Matt

Firstly, you are right in saying that Blair and Bush are morons. Morons dont think. Thats what makes them so good at being president / PM. A thinking leader is a leader for the people. And idiot is a perfect pawn for the NWO.

Secondly, the reason the NWO dont blatanly use the miliarty to obtain their objectives is that we, the people, are strong in numbers ( the motto of the NWO is 'devide and conquer'.) The are using the same tactics as are used to cook a frog - slowly up the heat.

Did you know 70% of the USA is owned by the UN. In 10 years it will be 90%. The UN already owns several countries - yours may well be next.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

And it all comes down to proof. To the question if there really are an Illuminati, watching on us, planning.

I haven't seen any proof that proves the illuminati exists. All the information that is out there on the web, its just views and theories, no hard evidence.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by infinite]

There is documented evidence, particulary UN documents that prove the existence of the NWO.

In 1991 George Bush Snr stood at the UN and hearlded in the New World Order.

Check out a UN document called Project Megiddo.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Symbols? Signs? What signs? What symbols? Where? How do you know that the eye in the pyramid is a sign of the Illuminati? Obelisk? I've spotted two in my own city. Not much of a big deal here.

First of all, all of these symbols come from ancient Egypt. That is a source. You can note the Giza pyramid at Heliopolis, the religious center of Eygpt. Obelisks are erect statues with pyramids on top. Some say they are a double meaning of a phallic symbol to the Annunaki would impregnated humans. And then we have these royal bloodlines who claim to have the diving power, i.e. one or some of their ancestors were impregnated by "God"/Annunaki. All ancient kingdoms throughout the world claim such an origin. All of these "royal" families have interbred with each other throughout history. Eygpt is important because a lot of the pharoahs were actually Israelites. This is another source. The names of Abraham, Jacob, Moses, David, and Solomon all have very similar names to Egyptian pharoahs, and their accounts are startingly similar. I'm not going to go in detail because there is a lot of info here. But basically, Israelites were taken into Babylon after the Sumerians conquered Jerusalem and it is said they started the basis of Judaism there. The Bible, Torah, Talmud all are surprisingly similar to ancient Sumerian texts existing a long time before Christ was supposed to have been born.
It's surprising that all three major religions started within the Sumerian empire. But basically, this is where the major bloodlines started, with Egyptian pharoahs. Sumer at its ruled from the Biritsh Isles through India. Egypt is believed to have gotten its religion/customs from Sumer because all sorts of their documents, culture and people were similar.
Throughout the centuries, these bloodlines have interbred between families that were said to have "divine" rule.
I'm not familiar with this subject, but it is said that Charlemagne was a descendant or amulgamation of these ancient bloodlines and now we have 32of43(some similar figure)of US presidents who have descended from Charlemagne.
The Illuminati is considered to be headed by these "divine" families. Also they know that when worship they Christianity or whatever other religion, they realize that what they are actually worshipping are the Sun God, Moon God, and their son of Egypt/Sumeria(Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), as well as celebrating their ancient bloodline.
The Illuminati is considered to have gone underground, but it is hard to dismiss as coincedence that a lot of these presidents come from the bloodline of ancient kings.
The whole point is to give is the illusion of freedom.
I could say a lot more, but it would take so much time, that I just urge you to read Sitchin, and some other books about the subject before you decide to dismiss it...

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
if masons exist, then the nwo exists, if the nwo exists, then the illuminati exist and has yet to surface to a point where society knows who theyre dying for...

[edit on 29-6-2004 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
if masons exist, then the nwo exists, if the nwo exists, then the illuminati exist and has yet to surface to a point where society knows who theyre dying for...

[edit on 29-6-2004 by topsecretombomb]

Masons have nothing to do with the illuminati and the real illuminati died out after 15 years of being started. If their is a so called "illuminati" then its probably a group using the name.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bapha
There is documented evidence, particulary UN documents that prove the existence of the NWO.

In 1991 George Bush Snr stood at the UN and hearlded in the New World Order.

Check out a UN document called Project Megiddo.

That only shows evidence about a "new world order" not the illuminati. The bilderberg group and the bohemian grove club make up the new world order.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Woodrow Wilson mentioned "New World Order" in one of his speeches when the Leauge of Nations was created. That's because WW1 was an example of the war to end all wars, to show humans that we aren't wild hungry beasts, killing for some national pride. We live on the same planet. We had become more "intelligent", a new order with democracy.

First of all, all of these symbols come from ancient Egypt. That is a source. You can note the Giza pyramid at Heliopolis, the religious center of Eygpt.

Religious center? Do you have any sources? All I know is that the Giza Pyramid is the "center of the world's landmass", and that the pyramid has some extraordinary "ingredients"...

And then we have these royal bloodlines who claim to have the diving power, i.e. one or some of their ancestors were impregnated by "God"/Annunaki.

Exactly which bloodlines?

Eygpt is important because a lot of the pharoahs were actually Israelites.
This is another source. The names of Abraham, Jacob, Moses, David, and Solomon all have very similar names to Egyptian pharoahs, and their accounts are startingly similar.

Again, sources?

The Bible, Torah, Talmud all are surprisingly similar to ancient Sumerian texts existing a long time before Christ was supposed to have been born.

Sources?

It's surprising that all three major religions started within the Sumerian empire.

Last I heard, the Sumerian Empire died out 1000 B.C., Christendom and Islam came long after that. Besides, those religions were not as big as they are today. People accept the "one God" theory more than many gods, because all those gods had something to do with nature, and as time went, science prooved that nature was, uhm, natural...

But basically, this is where the major bloodlines started, with Egyptian pharoahs. Sumer at its ruled from the Biritsh Isles through India. Egypt is believed to have gotten its religion/customs from Sumer because all sorts of their documents, culture and people were similar.

Sumerian writing dates back to 3500 B.C., and the Egyptians first established their kingdoms around 3000 B.C. But this doesn't explain why the Egyptians were so eager to engage the Sumerians in war.

I'm not familiar with this subject, but it is said that Charlemagne was a descendant or amulgamation of these ancient bloodlines and now we have 32of43(some similar figure)of US presidents who have descended from Charlemagne.

Yes, it's been claimed that Charlemagne had a number of ancestors, which is because he had his fingers in politics and nobility. However, only a small percentage, last I heard, European only, of people can be traced back to him.

The Illuminati is considered to be headed by these "divine" families. Also they know that when worship they Christianity or whatever other religion, they realize that what they are actually worshipping are the Sun God, Moon God, and their son of Egypt/Sumeria(Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), as well as celebrating their ancient bloodline.

Where did you get this?

The Illuminati is considered to have gone underground, but it is hard to dismiss as coincedence that a lot of these presidents come from the bloodline of ancient kings.

Again, please provie sources.

The whole point is to give is the illusion of freedom.

Well, we have it much better than when the kings ruled. It isn't the best system there are, but with all these revolutions, the social sector, rights for black people, internet, newspapers etc. We would be 1000% controlled by now if they had prevented these revolutions.

Some say we don't know how they think. Of course we don't, because we don't even know if they exist. Others say that it is aliens that control our world, angels/devils, forces, wizards whatnot. And some believe the Illuminati does. Would you even bother with these things if you didn't know about the Illuminati at all? If they at least prevented anybody from researching into the Bavarian Illuminati, much of this NWO talks wouldn't exist. And if no one knows that there are an Illuminati, or that there ever was one, then no one can start researching into it. So, if they failed in eradicating their own traces, what chances are there of them ever being our "rulers"?

that I just urge you to read Sitchin, and some other books about the subject before you decide to dismiss it...

Hah, another author wanting money for "the truth"... I never fall for those anymore. You shouldn't too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join