It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are my objections to a single Global Currency -?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
As with any Monday - after a too short weekend, I almost had to fire myself for lack of enthuziasm, It wouldnt have been the first time I had to fire myself for being a blockhead.

I had a old friend stop by and one thing lead to another and the next thing we find ourselves on opposing sides over World Currency and we agree that a Communist World Body would not respect Human Rights therefore none should be premitted as the treaties now read. if they do our only recoarse is to stop everything and strike on a global scale... did I hear you say snowballs chance... well hold on to your keyboard but I keep hearing the buzz words draft and such... so me thinks after Dec. this is gonna be a totally different place to live either way we move on this subject. but back to me being a blockhead on the Global Currency/// If all were equal .. and all used the same means of exchange... then no one could take advantage of anyone else... and I just could not come back on that sentence except for how do we know its all equal.. saved a little face... so, is Global Currency as proposed by China during the G20.

Edit... just got called ... we already have a global currency called GOLD. point taken and touche~

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i am one gov pro
and
one currency pro

i only dunlike pharma genocide, especially aids and cancer hoax (killing with death suggestion, antivirals and chemos) and swine hoax (vaccines)

an also i would kill this guy, that puts rat poison in to my drinking water

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
a Communist World Body would not respect Human Rights therefore none should be premitted as the treaties now read. if they do our only recoarse is to stop everything and strike on a global scale...

you're so right, but after the strike has bought down those self serving overlords, we'll need a plan on how to run things.

after the strike, we could have local collectives that are run by people that are democratically elected. we could organise these on a factory by factory basis or a block by block basis in the city. in rural areas we could gather together farms into a block and run these on a collective basis for the good of the people and the country.

what do you think?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

well, my brain hurts, but I do recall something called the constitution. of coarse we would need to pull all UN Funding, and Revoke The Charter. FCC to revoke all msm outlets and arrest warrents for top management.
Justice is going to be a mutha - and you thought George Washington had it hard ... these bastards have space based weapons ... do you think they would hesitate using them like the movie moon raker... >>?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So basically your problem is that a one world currency is unlikely to be the dollar.

Also, why does a single currency = communism? The US only has one currency, are they communist?

top topics

join