It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The scam of health care "reform" (op ed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Let's see you pay for the new health care. The fed's pinch off some, then the insurance companies, maybe the state takes a cut. What's left goes to pay for actual care.

Here's a real life example for you. Say you give someone 200 bucks to get you some stuff. On their way back they pinch off all the buds, leaving you with the "shake" the stems and seeds.

When I was much younger a friend of mine had to mow the lawn. He told his mother he needed oil for the lawn mower. She gave him 1.25. He went to the bodega and got an 18 cent can of parrifin based motor oil. The rest he used for bottle rockets which were then 2 for a penny.

You will still pay good money for health care. But your care will suck. It's a scam. Those for it are in on the taking side of the scam. Not most of us.

The new carbon taxes will work like this too.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
People like me who won't go to a hospital unless it's life-threatening will be paying for some fat old McDonald addict's colon cancer surgery. So basically, I agree with you on some level.

And yes, the Carbon taxes are the same. It doesn't make sense that rich people could pay to pollute. Don't get me started on carbon. Once the Ice Age kicks in a lot of people will feel stupid.

new topics

join