It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw something extremely weird today!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ok so I was pulling in my neighborhood at about 3:45 pm Central time and saw the strangest thing I have ever seen. The road into the neighborhood splits off left and right to form a "T" and facing the direction into my part of the neighborhood there was a big black Ford truck just sitting there with a man inside. As I drove passed him I looked at the vehicle where I noticed he was wearing a black uniform with some sort of patch on his shoulder. I quickly did a double take and took a mental picture. He was a larger guy (looked fit) with short crop hair style and a pair of tactical glasses. The truck was an all black F-350 or F-250 with no markings or lights on it at all. The truck also had a large all black "deer killer" mounted to the front of the vehicle. Now the funny thing is the are on Ford trucks that say F-350 or F-250 had some sort of black tape over it so all you could read was the "Super Duty" part underneath where the F-350 logo would be. I told my brother and he took his bike and biked towards where I told him I saw the guy and he told me that he was on his way to the location when he saw the truck driving towards our house. He said he biked by and the truck turned around in a driveway and drove by him again before leaving the neighborhood.

My question is has anyone else seen these types of vehicles around their area? When I first saw him with his uniform (no police departments around my area have black uniforms or vehicles like this) I thought of a contractor but why would a contractor be around here?

Any input would really help me out.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The guy could have been a contractor for a telcom company, cable company, etc.; but the black uniform and truck smell funny to me. It sounds to me like this guy was trying to intimidate someone and just happened to have a black truck. Believe me, if "they" wanted to scope out a neighborhood without being obvious, "they" would have access to a wide variety of delivery trucks, USPS vehicles, etc. I know because I've been the guy in the truck. We never wanted to call attention to ourselves. If you want to freak someone out - that's a whole different game with different rules. It sounds like you witnessed option #2.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Office 4256

Ya I can understand that but I live in an rural area and when I said this was a black truck I meant it looked like it was fitted out for something. He had the utitlity boxes in the back of the truck beds he had one on each side of the bed and one in the front of the bed.

And the look of the guy seemed military. With his build, the glasses he wore, and his hair cut. I would have never really thought twice about him if I wouldn't have seen the patch on his shoulder. It looked like some sort of military or police patch but did not match anything I have seen around here or anywhere else in the state. I do a lot of driving for work and have never seen anything like this before.

I don't know maybe I am looking into this too much.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If any one has the ability to look up information from a license plate U2U me because I have his plate info.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I would start your search with google.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well after searching google for awhile I have found nothing on these types of vehicles beside police departments using them for speed traps...

I'm not liking this even more now.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So out of all the great minds here at ATS no one can offer any assistance?

new topics

top topics

join