It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help Fighting and Educating Against H1N1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Today it happened again for the umpteenth time...A mom's question came up in my Facebook news feed that said " What does everyone think about me getting the H1N1 vaccine for my child?"

I will be the first to admit that I am terrible at winning arguments. Every time I comment about anything against taking the vaccine I am immediately attacked and shut down. I will give links from places like fightH1N1.com or articles from naturalnews.com and I am just laughed at. The response is always something along the lines of " Don't listen to this guy that's sided with resistance to the government, he's insane," or something along those lines. That is usually followed by links from from the CDC, WHO, Fox or CNN. I just can't seem to win...

This kills me. I have genuine concern for the kids of my friends yet I can't seem to get an edge in helping them out.

What tangible resources can I link people to so that they will believe that this vaccine does more harm than good? Also, what can I do to convince them that the swine flu just isn't as bad as they say it is?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

All you can do is to post when ever you get a chance and speak your thoughts. In all of my years there seems to be two kinds of people in the world, they are predators and prey and all will have to make up their minds what is right for them. If they want the jab or they don't they isn't much you can do that will change the outcome.

Tru

new topics

join