It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert F. Kennedy's killer is transferred

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Robert F. Kennedy's killer is transferred

www.miamiherald.com

The Associated Press
LOS ANGELES -- The attorney for the man who assassinated Robert F. Kennedy says his client has been transferred to a new prison where his life could be in danger.

Sirhan Sirhan's attorney, William F. Pepper, says his client is now in Pleasant Valley State Prison in Coalinga, Calif.

Sirhan, serving a life sentence for the 1968 killing, has been confined for years in a secure unit at the state prison in Corcoran along with high-risk prisoners such as Charles Manson.

Pepper said Monday he wrote to Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger protesting his client's transfer to a l
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Not much meat here to this story but a possible conspiracy and government cover-up in the making.

Sirhan’s attorney claims he has new information regarding the case and wants to reopen it.

Could that possibility be what’s causing the California Corrections Department to transfer Sirhan from a highly segregated and protected wing of a facility he’s long been housed at to a less secure one in another prison facility?

Dead men tell no tales and much of the urgency to reopen the case would evaporate with the ending of Sirhan’s life.

Any members have any thoughts or ideas on what this never evidence could be?

www.miamiherald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The demand is not new. Sirhan, who is serving a life sentence for shooting the
New York senator, has asked for (and been denied) a retrial in the past. He has
also demanded parole and been turned down 12 times.

But now, Sirhan, 59, has found a lawyer who claims he was framed, that
evidence, including photographs of the crime scene, was destroyed by
unscrupulous police officers at the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), and
Sirhan, who shot Kennedy in plain view of several witnesses, could not possibly
have fired the fatal shot.

Sirhan did fire a gun in the early hours of June 5, 1968, in the Ambassador
Hotel, where Kennedy was celebrating his win in the California primary, but he
was not conscious of what he was doing and none of his bullets killed the
senator, his lawyer says.

"Have you seen The Manchurian Candidate?" asked Lawrence Teeter in an interview
from his home in California. "It's the same thing with my client. He was the
victim of hypnotic programming."

All I have found on the internet is this piece recently from the Daily Rumor Mill.

One has to wonder if the transfer might be to show the displeasure at the thought of a new trial at the taxpayer's expense or to eliminate the need for a new trial by placing Sirhan in an environment where it's easier for him to be eliminated with plausible deniability.

Daily Rumor Mill

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

"Are we like the God of the Old Testament that we can decide, in Washington, D.C., what cities, what towns, what hamlets in Vietnam are going to be destroyed? ... Do we have to accept that? ... I do not think we have to. I think we can do something about it."

Both him and JFK were assassinated for the same reasons
They both wanted to end the Vietnam war

I believe it was the Pentagon that wanted both Kennedys dead.
Maybe not the Pentagon, but the purpose of the assassination was their strong voices and power in ending the Vietnam war.

My opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

"Are we like the God of the Old Testament that we can decide, in Washington, D.C., what cities, what towns, what hamlets in Vietnam are going to be destroyed? ... Do we have to accept that? ... I do not think we have to. I think we can do something about it."

Both him and JFK were assassinated for the same reasons
They both wanted to end the Vietnam war

I believe it was the Pentagon that wanted both Kennedys dead.
Maybe not the Pentagon, but the purpose of the assassination was their strong voices and power in ending the Vietnam war.

My opinion.

They certainly upset someone, whether it was the Pentagon and the Military Industrial Complex, the Cuban Exiles and the CIA and the Security Industrial Complex, organized crime, the FBI and the Teamsters and the Security Industrial Complex, or the Banksters that finance them all, or all of them, it seems like a pretty long line with people with motive and that's not even including Civil Rights oppenents since Martin Luther Kings assissination followed shortly on the heals of the other 2.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I work at a correctional facility in another state and from time to time they do move inmates.We have some that are segregated for protective custody and a lot of times they are moved to other facilites.Sometimes this is due to their security level or all sorts of other things.I doubt this is some sort of conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Has anyone checked his head for a stimoceiver?

CIA/US Army Secret Experiments.

..About this time, Jose Delgado invented a device he called the Stimoceiver.
This was a miniature depth electrode able to receive and transmit electronic signals over FM radio waves.
By stimulating a correctly postitioned stimoceiver,an outside operator could weild a surpising degree of control over the subject responses.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

Of course it's a conspiracy!
The mere fact that this is all about the alleged killer of Bobby K. means it's a conspiracy

The LAPD completely screwed up the investigation from top to bottom!
From the markings on Sirhan's gun to the number of bullets fired to the LAPD destroying scores of evidence at the crime scene.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by indy0725

I work at a correctional facility in another state and from time to time they do move inmates.We have some that are segregated for protective custody and a lot of times they are moved to other facilites.Sometimes this is due to their security level or all sorts of other things.I doubt this is some sort of conspiracy.

He has been there so long. He's housed with Manson. Usually most correctional transfers are done automatically to prevent prisoners from putting down gang roots or at the prisoner's request to be closer to family.

Some prisoners with lengthy sentences prefer to be transfered routinely as a means to break up their time.

Sirhan is not requesting it but protesting it and the wing he is housed in is designed for high profile people such as himself and other's like Charlie Manson, Phil Specter and other people who because of their fame or the nature of the crime would become targets of other inmates.

Usually the greatest potential danger to the inmate is during the actual transfer procedure as the transportation network usually requires them over nighting sometimes for extended periods at other prison facilities en route to the new one.

For instance most Federal Inmates being transferred from prison to prison end up going through the Atlanta Federal Prison a Maximum Security Facility even though they might be a minimum or even community custody grade inmate.

Lots of things can happen on a trip from point a to b in the prison system.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thanks for the info Karl 12, I look forward to reading it and learning more about the accusations against the CIA in regards to Sirhan.

Great addition.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Hey no probs matey -theres also some very interesting declassified
reading about Project Bluebird and 'unsuspecting assasins'.

As for the thread subject,I think the fact that Sirhan's attorney wants to reopen his case may well have been a factor in his sudden prison transfer - have no idea what the new evidence could be though.
Great thread.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Hey no probs matey -theres also some very interesting declassified
reading about Project Bluebird and 'unsuspecting assasins'.

As for the thread subject,I think the fact that Sirhan's attorney wants to reopen his case may well have been a factor in his sudden prison transfer - have no idea what the new evidence could be though.
Great thread.

Evidently it is all going to center around accusations of CIA Mind Control and their contention Sirhan was turned into a Manchurian Candidate as a result and not responsible for his own actions.

I can well imagine why they wouldn't want serious accusations of that playing out in a court of law.

Thanks for posting friend.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
They certainly upset someone, whether it was the Pentagon and the Military Industrial Complex, the Cuban Exiles and the CIA and the Security Industrial Complex, organized crime, the FBI and the Teamsters and the Security Industrial Complex, or the Banksters that finance them all, or all of them, it seems like a pretty long line with people with motive and that's not even including Civil Rights oppenents since Martin Luther Kings assissination followed shortly on the heals of the other 2.

Thanks for posting.

Great list; no doubt they upset all of them, not to mention Cuban and Russian governments.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teslaforce

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thanks for posting.

Great list; no doubt they upset all of them, not to mention Cuban and Russian governments.

Living in Florida and knowing a bit more of the Castro/Cuban history I can tell you that prior to the Cuban Missile Crisis and the Bay of Pigs debacle that the CIA ran a very dirty and agressive secret war on Cuba. In part it's what led to Russia putting nuclear missiles on Cuban Soil.

Several times a day propeller aircraft out of Miami would fly the 100 some odd miles to cuba and attack the tobacco and sugar fields with napalm and chemicals to destory their hard cash export crops. They did this for years with near impunity in the skies to economically punish the Castro Regime and try to starve it out of existence or at least into submission.

Nary a hint of this was made public knowledge.

Cuba and the Soviets would of course have ample reason as well to see one or both of the Kennedy Brothers dead.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You reminded me that a radio host said he was speaking off the air to ret. Army Maj. Ed Dames about chem trails. Ed told host if he told him what he knew about chem trails, he'd go to Leavenworth. Then Dames said "let's just say it's the act of a desperate government to gain control over the people." I found that very memorable.

You also reminded me of Dunn's speech:

philosophy leaders she admires -

" ... Mother Teresa & Mao-Se Tung ..."

republicbroadcasting.org...-14907

Pandering specifically to Communist sympathizers in the Dominican Republic. Why?

Just found this: "Headed by Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, the MK-ULTRA project was started on the order of CIA director Allen Dulles on April 13, 1953, largely in response to Soviet, Chinese, and North Korean use of mind-control techniques on U.S. prisoners of war in Korea. The CIA wanted to use similar methods on their own captives. The CIA was also interested in being able to manipulate foreign leaders with such techniques,and would later invent several schemes to drug Fidel Castro."

en.wikipedia.org...

Getting back to the Kennedys, I'm sure you already know this, but just in case others don't:

"Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a false-flag plan, proposed within the United States government in 1962. The plan called for CIA or other operatives to commit apparent acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Castro-led Cuba. One plan was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".
This operation is especially notable in that it included plans for hijackings and bombings followed by the use of phony evidence that would blame the terrorist acts on a foreign government, namely Cuba." "President John F. Kennedy personally rejected the Northwoods proposal."

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Teslaforce]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Teslaforce

A lot of great information you posted there, thank you friend.

It is a desperate government that seeks to keep so much from us to be sure!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
More info for ya - more than I could process.

2007-09-16 - Hours 2,3,4 - Coast to Coast AM with George Knapp
Nazi Secret Weapons Project — Joseph P. Farrell

Investigator of alternative technologies Joseph P. Farrell joined guest host George Knapp for a discussion on the Bell, a secret Third Reich weapons project that may have involved anti-gravity and manipulation of space-time.

Particularly hour 3 concerning CIA & Pres. Kennedy.

coast.gmms.ca...

Joseph P. Farrell, author.
* Reich of the Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons and the Cold War Allied Legend (Adventures Unlimited Press, 2005)
* SS Brotherhood of the Bell: The Nazi's Incredible Secret Technology (Adventures Unlimited Press, 2006)
* Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, The Nazi Bell, and the Discarded Theory (Adventures Unlimited Press, 2008)
* The Philosopher's Stone: Alchemy and the Secret Research for Exotic Matter (Feral House April 2009)
* Nazi International: The Nazis' Postwar Plan to Control Finance, Conflict, Physics and Space (Adventures Unlimited Press March 15, 2009)

new topics

top topics

join