It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time Lurker ,first time poster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi everyone ,I've been browsing this site for over a year now and decided to join in on Halloween. Now I'm one who likes customizing things so I've been poking around in the tutorials a bit to figure out some things like how to make a neat looking avatar. So far I've been able to alter it a bit ,but I'm not sure if I got it quite right..

Anyways ,I first discovered the site when I was directed to some text on another site which I forgot the name of ,with an anonymous person answering various "Illuminati" type questions. This intrigued me and I began wondering about this ats site which the information originated from. When I got here I noticed that there was all kinds of interesting information on the site ,mostly paranormal related and I've always been very interested in the paranormal.

So I began browsing the site from time to time until eventually I got to a point where I'm checking it just about every day.

I'm very open minded but with some skepticism and neutral when it comes to politics or religion.

That's basically it for my first post I guess..

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
welcome to ATS you seem very level headed, you'll be a great addition to the site.

enjoy your stay.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

You're from Iceland? Very cool. I'll be there sometime next year

Look forward to seeing some insightful posts from you dude!

Take care

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Yes indeed. Iceland is an interesting place. It has the largest desert in Europe and the largest glaciers..

...and the Us army used to reside here up until a few years ago.

There are many bases and bunkers around since that time.

I'm very interested in things relating to 2012 and time travel ,
ufo's and aliens (we've had some sightings here) and things to do with preparedness. Self sufficiency and sustainability are my current goals.

I'd like to be prepared for most things and not over specializing ,rather being able to do many things and sticking to the basics.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

Welcome to ATS you will find threads on them subject's on ATS and what a fine site it is enjoy.

THANKYOU

[edit on 033030p://2009-11-02T15:42:27-06:000211 by mars1]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The alien in my avatar/background is my own illustration of what I saw in a dream this year..

...I have had many dreams involving aliens and strange situations.

A lot of times it's seemed so real that I couldn't tell the difference.

In any case ,I often draw what I've dreamed.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

[edit on 11/2/2009 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

top topics

join