It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Vaccine Insert they give in Canada... lots of scary side effects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
AND THEY ADMIT IT.

preventdisease.com...

Thrombocytopenia: A low platelet count. Platelets are irregular, disc-shaped element in the blood that assists in blood clotting. thrombocytopenia can arise due to decreased production of platelets in the bone marrow or increased breakdown of platelets in the bloodstream, spleen, or liver. Thrombocytopenia is characterized by easy bruising and increased bleeding.

Lymphadenopathy: Abnormally enlarged lymph nodes. Commonly called "swollen glands."

Anaphylaxis: Allergic reaction. In severe cases, this can include potentially deadly anaphylactic shock.

Urticaria: Another name for the hives. Raised, itchy areas of skin that are usually a sign of an allergic reaction. Hives can be rounded or flat-topped but are always elevated above the surrounding skin. They reflect circumscribed dermal edema (local swelling of the skin). The hives are usually well circumscribed but may be coalescent and will blanch with pressure. The hives typically last less than 4 hours but they may stay for days or weeks. Approximately 20% of the population has experienced a bout of urticaria.

Angioedema: Like hives but affects deeper skin layer.

GBS: Guillain-Barré syndrome (often misspelled Guillain-Barre) is a disorder in which the body's immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system.

Myelitis: Inflammation of the spinal cord.

Encephalomyelitis: Inflammation of both the brain and the spinal cord.

Myelitis, transverse: A disease of the spinal cord in which there is demyelination (erosion of the myelin sheath that normally protects nerve fibers). The onset of the disorder is typically sudden. Symptoms include back pain followed by ascending weakness in the legs. There is no cure. Many patients are left with permanent disabilities or paralysis. Transverse myelitis occurs alone and in combination with demyelination of other parts of the nervous system.
Bell's palsy: Paralysis of the facial nerve, the nerve that supplies the facial muscles on one side of the face. Bell's palsy is also called facial nerve paralysis.

Optic neuritis: inflammation of the optic nerve, the structure that connects the eye to the brain.

Optic neuropathy refers to damage to the optic nerve due to any cause.

Brachial neuritis: Inflammation of nerves in the arm causing muscle weakness and pain.

Syncope: Fainting, "blacking out," or syncope is the temporary loss of consciousness followed by the return to full wakefulness.

Paresthesia: An abnormal sensation of the skin, such as numbness, tingling, pricking, burning, or creeping on the skin that has no objective cause.

Vasculitis: general term for a group of uncommon diseases that feature inflammation of the blood vessels.

Vasodilation: Widening of blood vessels resulting from relaxation of the muscular wall of the vessels. What widens is actually the diameter of the interior (the lumen) of the vessel. The opposite of vasoconstriction.

Dyspnea: Difficult or labored breathing; shortness of breath.
Dyspnea is a sign of serious disease of the airway, lungs, or heart. The onset of dyspnea should not be ignored but is reason to seek medical attention.

Pharyngitis: Inflammation of the pharynx (the hollow tube in the back of the throat about 5 inches long that starts behind the nose and ends at the top of the trachea). Pharyngitis is popularly known as a sore throat.

Rhinitis: Inflammation of the nose

Stevens-Johnson Syndrome: A serious systemic (bodywide) allergic reaction with a characteristic rash involving the skin and mucous membranes, including the buccal mucosa (inside of the mouth). The disease is due to a hypersensitive (allergic) reaction to one of a number of immunologic stimuli including drugs and infectious agents. Abbreviated SJS.

Pruritis: Itching

Asthenia: Weakness. Lack of energy and strength. Loss of strength.

Brachial Plexus Neuropathy: Inflammation of the nerves that carry signals from the spine to the shoulder, arm and hands.

I suggest you all send this document with the side-effects to your email contact list... This document is hard proof...

And some scary ``take your shot`` propaganda fed to the kids...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
new it. jeese. and people will still get it

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

Not if u break there will.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Before this vaccine thread takes-off with a life of its own I'd like to make a suggestion. Get the package insert from any number of pharmaceuticals and read them. You'll find the same scary stuff listed injust about every pharmaceutical manufactured. There is always some percentage of the population that will react adversly to just about anything. If people used the same criteria to judge the prescriptions they currently take to what people are saying about this vaccine, no one would be taking anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Sadly I am one of the .10% that gets reaction about medications all the time and more.

That is why have to treat my problems in a natural way, I also have high blood pressure and has been on all the different brands already in the market they actually increase my blood pressure, so I am on the last and newest one in the market now, but thanks to natural remedies I will be to get off it soon.

Still Doctors deny that my reactions to medications is not link to the medications
so they try to prescribe more medications to stop the side effects

If I am to follow the doctors and big pharma recomendations I will be now up 15 different medications and probably disable.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Before this vaccine thread takes-off with a life of its own I'd like to make a suggestion. Get the package insert from any number of pharmaceuticals and read them. You'll find the same scary stuff listed injust about every pharmaceutical manufactured. There is always some percentage of the population that will react adversly to just about anything. If people used the same criteria to judge the prescriptions they currently take to what people are saying about this vaccine, no one would be taking anything.

I already don't take anything.... I will make chicken soup, take garlic, and try the onion soups, and some vitamins etc, but since I can rember I have been opposed to anything besides taking extra water...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Yeah but this is just adding up to all the stuff surrounding this whole scam.

Baxter trying to start a pandemic back in february... Vaccines corporations protecting themselves from lawsuits by law... Vaccination of kids without parents consent... Basically no tests were done... Video surfacing how they push it by using propaganda, peer pressure and marketing tactics...Trying to make it mandatory for people... Ect...

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Vitchilo]

top topics

join