It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO alert: police officer sees aliens at crop circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I know the area where this happened very well and have witnessed UFO there, as well as an abduction.

This area is the hottest in the UK for UFO and alien activity and is also right within immediate vicinity of Avebury stone circle and henge, Silbury Hill ancient site, believed to hold an alien craft and other interesting and ancient sites such as the West Kennet Long Barrow.

There are many sightings there, many are very reputable and mostly very similar.

An off duty police officer reported this incident in July and the local Heart Radio News reported the story this morning with additional reports of an Australian tourist and members of a wedding party witnessing these Nordic aliens which were described by the police officer as more than 6 feet tall and by the Australian and other witnesses as more around 8 ft tall with distinctive faces and slightly larger than normal eyes.

The Nordic aliens were reportedly seen then moved faster than humanly possible and then disappeared.

Search engine, surprisingly didn't show up many other results.

I would be interested in any views on the validity of these reports and similar experiences, especially in this area as I have my own experiences there, touched on briefly in a few other threads.

Also even more interesting would be any further reports on this or further knowledge, maybe even the witnesses!

www.telegraph.co.uk[ /url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread334174/pg1]Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 11/23/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

You witnessed an abduction? Please share your story with us, and don't leave out any details. If you already talked about it here, will you send me the link?

[edit on 2-11-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Sorry, this is hurried, I'm just off to the pub...

Pretty sure this article was debunked previously on here... and fairly confident that the OP was banned - CmdrAleon??? Anyhoo, it turns out it wasn't a current police officer, it's an ex-police officer, who also happens to be pushing a book on the subject of UFOs/Paranormal.

I'm sure if you use the search it'll turn up - sorry if it's a different incident - My Bad.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
lol.. i love the extra guide lines running through the center of the pattern.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

I will write about it soon, when I have more time!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

i love the extra guide lines running through the center of the pattern.

Presumably you are referring to the crop circle picture in the Telegraph, I believe a lot of the crop circles in the area are man made though this one isn't the same one mentioned in the article.

I get the impression that anything witnessed in this area gets played down or even made instantly as a joke which is a shame as there are real things happening there.

I am perfectly lucid, intelligent and non attention seeking and I have witnesses things there and I wasn't on my own at the time either.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Pretty sure this article was debunked previously on here... and fairly confident that the OP was banned - CmdrAleon??? Anyhoo, it turns out it wasn't a current police officer, it's an ex-police officer, who also happens to be pushing a book on the subject of UFOs/Paranormal.

It appears the police officer report has been covered on here.

Rather odd that the local media has picked up on it again or maybe this is a new report as on the radio this morning the report was about an Australian tourist and members of a wedding party witnessing 3 Nordic aliens in Avebury, maybe the same report maybe not. It also said on the radio that ''scientists'' will now be ''monitoring the area'' and gave the impression it was something that happened very recently.

This entire area is very military, right next to Salisbury plain military training ground and there are RAF bases all around these parts, could be a cover up or some other reason for this 'information' being released.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
''The figures were all over 6ft and had blond hair. They seemed to be inspecting the crop. When he got to the edge of the field he heard what he believed to be a sound not dissimilar to static electricity.

''This crackling noise seemed to be running through the field and the crop was moving gently, close to where the noise was.

''He shouted to the figures who, at first, ignored him, not glancing at him. When he tried to enter the field they looked up and began running.

''He said; 'They ran faster than any man I have ever seen. I'm no slouch but they were moving so fast. I looked away for a second and when I looked back they were gone."

Thats it settled then, crop circles are done by 6ft Scandinavian track stars

In all seriousness i was unaware that this police officer was promoting a book on UFO's as well. I cannot take this one seriously now knowing that though i did follow it previously. These people need to be shot, no? ok maybe just sued then as they are misleading people into thinking they are real then we find out they are fake and hey presto the majotiry of people think the lot are hoaxes even the credible ones just because of fools like this!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I live in liverpool. and i have seen my fair share in strange things. never actual alien beings, but lights in the sky.

in fact, 3 weeks ago i seen 5 orange lights all in a circle whizz over my estate to the south before shooting off. amazing but eerie at the same time. if these aliens are landing though, what is their purpose. lets face it, are we their lab rats, are they testing us. over the past few years alien related subjects have been going mental. something may be coming up. possibly disclosure, or invasion, we don't know.

top topics

join