It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recording of CFR discussing how to get people to take the H1N1 vaccine - Artificial Scarcity documen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This may be the wrong thread to put this, but is it possible that the nanofibers they have found in the H1N1 vaccine are similar or the same as the fibers that are floating down on us from the Chemtrails.
www.conspiracyplanet.com...

Deadly Nano-particles in Vaccine http://(link tracking not allowed)/40mSJK

This is unrelated but looks interesting.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

also may be unrelated but involves nanostructures that apparently canassemble drugs in our bodies.

But for remedies, the nanofibers apparently can be flushed out with natural medicines. There are some remedies for morgellons listed at this site:
www.earthclinic.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Yeah, sure

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
this is pretty funny. it still wont work. no one wants the dumb vaccine.

even the general public dont want it.

people know its a load of crap.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asphodelven
wow this is great

once again they are quoting Paul Offit in self-defense
Paul Offit, the "most well-paid representative of the vaccine industry"

and he would tell you the shot contains less mercury than a tuna sandwich. but is that tuna sandwich injected directly into your circulatory system?

Question is, why does it have ANY?

NO amount of mercury is good for you. its poisoning by degrees. why's it in there? its not necessary, and they know how danerous it is. why put it in? unless they WANT to cause you harm. which of course, they DO.

also mercury is used as a preservative in some makeups. be very careful. buy your makeup from a health shop or make sure its totally healthy. they tried it with mercury fillings to start with.

sorry people, its DELIBERATE poisoning of the human population. says so in the 'protocols of sion'. which were NOTHING to do with the jews btw. or they wudnt have all been gassed to death by ptb. more propaganda to hide who they are. they are above religioun. they make and break religiouns for their own purposes..

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
well im preaching to the converted but heres the ats video of the big pharma executive of 35 years ADMITTING what they're up to; and that drugs are not meant to cure people. same wud go for vaccines i imagine.

link

my cousin is a drug company rep to sell drugs to doctors. she wont TOUCH the stuff/any drugs, and eats almost healthier than me. she is obsessively careful about her diet etc. all since she started working htere. funny, hey.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Funny, how we are supposed to believe in the infallibility of doctors, our medical system is so advanced, and yet, they can't figure out how to use something other than a substance that EXPLODES NEURONS ON CONTACT?!?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Okay here's the funny part person lucentenigma.
You just kinda proved my point: Tuskeegee, Gulf of Tonkin, all your examples were incredibly poorly conceived, poorly managed and oops even non-plugged in mooks like ourselves can judge them horrid short term abuses of power that were brought to light, even if those who perpetrated them (in some cases) were never punished.
What I should have said is "Govt. can't do conspiracy well." Add Iran Contra, and the Pentagon papers, Watergate, all clumsy ham-fisted abuses of power. Brought to light by an aggressive fourth estate (or a single disgruntled employee).
And if you think about it, there's so much cognitive dissonance going on here it's odd. Can you really imagine the geniuses in charge now perpetrating a conspiracy of any kind? Axelrod? Plouffe? Jarrett? Holder? All these guys engaged in some massive secret plan to infect the American people's kids with a poisonous vaccine to pump money into the pockets of Big Pharma? No freaking way. And in interests of full disclosure I voted for this admin. enthusiastically, and still have high hopes so I'm not one of the haters who routinely pump anti-Obama garbage on this site.
That's all I got.
hopeful skeptic
KE

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

That people conspire, or plan in secrecy, with other people to bring about desired results should not be a surprise to anyone. That people conspire to do something illegal or inherently evil should also not surprise anyone. That large groups can keep secrets is also not a surprise. Government employees and government contractors can keep good secrets (ex: Manhattan Project, Area 51) through compartmentalization. In all probability the apparent bungling of our economy is not a result of the incompetence of Alan Greenspan, the Treasury Dept. and financial institutions but more likely the result of a very cleverly orchestrated plot, a "conspiracy", to rob the American people of their wealth. That is after all the result isn't it? Or did they just happen to walk into billions of dollars of tax payer money? In my opinion, nearly everything that happens is the result of people scheming to get ahead in one way or another. Just look at the politics at any job you have had. Scheming people.

Drug companies and the FDA are in bed with each other. The former heads of the FDA are on the boards of major drug companies. You think the current head of the FDA isn't aware of this. He will retire some day too, maybe he can be on a board.

Anyone who trust their government or Baxter or any drug company is just too trusting. Evil is real. Making believe that it's not won't make it go away. There ARE people who desire nothing more than power and money. Your health doesn't mean sh!t to them unless it can make them money. Get it?

Something about this whole swine flu/vaccine stinks ... I think I smell a ....

conspiracy!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
After listening to the video I got a treat of what it may had been on about shortly after on the radio.

I was listening to the local talk radio station, and it has it's brief moments it breaks in with run of the mill news. One of the stories it reported on was the 10th death in our city claimed by swine flu, and the age of the victim being 10 years old. The very next thing mentioned was that our city no longer had any vaccines available, and that the city was waiting on another shipment. I thought wow, it's like they were saying "look someone died, and your SOL since were out of vaccines". I imagine that will prompt some people to get them when we magically have more in town.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi everyone.
I have been reading the posts on here for years and decided to join today so I could share what happened yesterday with my 1yr. old grandaughter. My daughter in law took her to get some shots that she was behind on and the Dr. used scare tactics so she would allow Alyssa to get the H1N1 vaccination.He told her that if Alyssa came down with the swine flu that there was only a one to two day period to catch it or she would most likely die. Needless to say, she panicked and allowed the shot. She isn't too bright and I know the Dr. knew that about her to and he knew how to scare her. Today she is running a low grade fever and is very irritable but nothing out of the norm. yet and I pray that it stays that way. I just wanted to post this to let everyone know what they are doing.I'm sure you already knew but I didn't know if there were any personal stories on here about it.Thanks for taking the time to read this.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i'd like to see them get a swine flu vaccine shot, i bet they won't be laughing much longer.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Asphodelven

lol that was awesome xDD i guess you're like me, forget the doctors because they're all in it for the money. stick with nature becuase it always has the cure and we just don't know it yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cronotrigger30
bet people on ats feel sorry for saying im full of crap

No, they probably think that you are just a sheeple, and a few want a lot of us hoarded up and shot.

I don't think we are going to escape this one. How many have already taken the vaccine so far?

My parents did, but I haven't noticed much change yet, if at all. But, what if everyone who took this starts to die, or refuses to get off the couch for any reason. "Oh my god, your baby's on fire! Doesn't sound very exciting to me."

I don't know, but this could be our lives very shortly.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Meh normally wouldn't post it, but my g/f and I were listening to the radio the other day in vegas and this guy told a story about a captain cheerleader taking the swine flu vaccine shot and now the girl can barely walk and talk...don't know how much validity the story has, but after he told the story he told people you don't need the shot and to just get rest and eat soup. So, it looks like the message is getting out that it might be bad?

[edit on 7-11-2009 by agentofchaos]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join