It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recording of CFR discussing how to get people to take the H1N1 vaccine - Artificial Scarcity documen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I just saw a woman on a local news show CRYING because she was scared they would be out of stock of the vaccine. This artificial scarcity tactic does work on the mindless no doubt.

The good thing is there are fewer and fewer mindless these days and more and more waking up so i think the CFR underestimates a certain portion of the population the rest of the population they have pegged though. Total utter sheep.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

I was wondering about what the next step would be, after the artificial scarcity and scare tactics have run their course.

And, knowing these people have absolutely no limits whatsoever, I figure they'll be using children as decoys. I picture an after-school special sappy kind of production. A brief ad showing a crying child, saying "if only mommy had let my little sister get the vaccine, I'd still have someone to play with". Or "If my dad got vaccinated I'd still have a dad". Something along those lines... I see it coming.

And of course, there's the inevitable terrorist tie-in. Maybe even video footage of policemen and firefighters on 9-11, that always gets results.

Sigh... it doesn't get much more jaded...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Asphodelven

Possibly a destruction of a vaccine stockpile by the terrorists? Oh, would'nt that make the sheeple flock to the lines. Oh my God, have you heard? Terrorists blew up a stockpile of vaccine, we have to go get a shot before they destroy more.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Haha, that's quite hilarious. Or of course the switcheroo might come about. Noone will know whether the vaccinated or the unvaccinated will be the ones to survive, it'll be like that scene in The Princess Bride with the Sicilian and the poison cups...

err...maybe

We might also expect slick product placements in video games and sitcoms (already got em in the kids cartoons). And of course "celebrity vaccination hour with dr drew" will be airing on vh1 this fall...

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Asphodelven]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The audacity of the people involved in making profit out of scaremongering is just to incredible, it just shows that in the US propaganda is a billion dollar business and people are so naive that many will care what names they are call when opposing to the status quo.

Hell I am proud to name whatever this butt holes wants to call me, it means I don't bend to their rules.

Wait a second, weren't you agreeing with at least one member about two or three weeks ago and he/she was talking about getting the swine flu vaccine, and you agreed?
I am confused, at least on your stance.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Has no one else made the connection that the 'Swine Flu Pandemic' is merely a repeat venture? The people in charge are too bloody lazy to even come up with a new virus. Look up 'Swine Flu 1976', i must admit, we have done fairly well for being in a 'pandemic' for 43 years....

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Kids will need two doses of H1N1 flu vaccine

reauters.com

What better way to create an instant demand than to give it to kids twice???

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

There is proof supply was drummed up. Remember how initially 30,000 doses were said to be ready, then magico-presto! there were only 20,000?

A mistake? BS! Then it instantly created a run on the vaccine, and they will do it again if they feel they have to.

Don't put mercury into your system. Period.

Chew on a thermometer instead, it will work faster.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
funny how they say they need to combat all the lies and misinformation..by..erm..lying...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ty good video, and here we can see how arrogant they act towards us "outside" their agenda. Sitting there calling us "crazy people" and laughing at us.
Scary #!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Here's my message to the CFR and anyone else involved in the evil that they have created (because I'm sure they or any one of their ilk read here):

There's a special place in hell for people like you. I promise you that. You think that people like me are crazy because I don't want your poison?

We might be "crazy" but we sure as hell are not stupid.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Asherah]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
I just saw a woman on a local news show CRYING because she was scared they would be out of stock of the vaccine. This artificial scarcity tactic does work on the mindless no doubt.

The good thing is there are fewer and fewer mindless these days and more and more waking up so i think the CFR underestimates a certain portion of the population the rest of the population they have pegged though. Total utter sheep.

Of course they will show you a girl crying because she was scared, what did you think they would show someone randomly who is probly not going to buy into it

I agree that it does work on SOME people but we know thats becoming less and less of a problem, especially these days when people know much more now with the easy free access to documentation and files ect. Once people painted a picture based on these real facts and info's, the tv newscasters become totally and utterly incomplete, almost childlike and of course that makes sense, we know they are laughing at us like were kids.

The only reason people think so dumb sometimes, is because of 1 simple little thing. Free will. We only have one form of news media on the tv, and that is under control and the inside is very private. There are certain things they "wont air" or "cant air" due to "financial ties" related to very high profile "private investors". A private investor can pretty much be anything its just a fancy way of saying "I have alot of money and im putting it in places for no others to see." Private incinuates an organiziation or a type of group. And were talking all the money you could imagine being pushed around by these "private investors". You want something run pay me. These people say what flies and what doesnt fly, or we cut the money tap and you will have no funding. Some people are becoming very rich from this indeed. Which creates a more of an elitist upper social class, who it only concerned, are the people on the payroll. So people aren't so dumb afterall, they just have to put up with a manical government-overthrowing-cancer that has spread and infected this nation and not just many but all nations of earth. We will take it back one by one as we witness the atrocitys going on around us and become intune with the truth. Right now things are coming out. This video is huge. It shows what I have known for years, the CFR is controlled by these rich elites who push with their money power over control in many aspects of our culture.

www.youtube.com...

Ron Paul on the CFR: "They have the CFR, the Trilateral comission. They are very influential and very much controlled. I would like to make sure, our side has an organization as influential as that."

www.youtube.com...

Poeple who are controlling everything think that the world would collapse on it self if they didnt control the way things run. Thats besides the fact that they are running things in a way that only works best for them and screws us over totally. Not to mention many other forbidden topics which they link into, and some of the real hidden facts in our history would be mind blowing to the average american but we could handle it now and I know because very soon will we all know.

Svali
www.youtube.com...

Watch that video its great and thanks so much.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well, the "video" is more an "audio"

I wish i could also see the faces of these people so i could recognize them on the streets and bitchslap them.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It has been said that the CFR is the Illuminati. Funded by Rockefeller and they were funded by the Jesuits.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I would like to point people who are negating the contents of the video to this post from PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD, try reading this before you decide that the "sentence" from the video was out of context! Why not read the whole thread and not just the Heading and the OP before posting a response!

Originally posted by GoneGrey
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

"You can start by directing them to the CFR web site where the transcript for the proceedings of this symposium is posted:

Session I of a Council On Foreign Relations Symposium on Pandemic Influenza: Science, Economics and Foreign Policy

The transcripts even include references to episodes of laughter among the panelists.

[edit on 3/11/09 by wiser3]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I should check above to make sure these are not listed above, but the campaign to push vaccine is blatant.This one claims the shortage is the fault of activist groups

Read more: www.nypost.com...

"Yet, despite this technological ability to adapt quickly to a pandemic threat, our system has been hamstrung by pseudoscience evangelists.
The thimerasol scare, disproved time and again, persists in part because the same public-health entities that encourage immunizations have made significant concessions to small, persistent fear-mongering activist groups."

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Here is another one. I meant to lump them together, but I was running into the same article over and over.

This one claims our safety system is to blame and that safeguards should be suspended:

online.wsj.com...

Since we distribute them widely to otherwise healthy people, they deserve careful oversight. But right now we are shunning new, superior vaccine science by being overly cautious.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
How am I suppose to convince "non-crazy people" that this video is authentic?

The podcasts are available:
feeds.cfr.org...
feeds.cfr.org...
feeds.cfr.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
Well, the "video" is more an "audio"

I wish i could also see the faces of these people so i could recognize them on the streets and bitchslap them.

Videos:
feeds.cfr.org...
feeds.cfr.org...
feeds.cfr.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
For those who want the quote in context - Transcript here

------------------------
COHEN: Well, it's an interesting question, though. Would you be against mandating?

SIMONSEN: Well, I think this is very interesting because, I mean, especially for the health-care worker example. I mean, there are many, many good reasons why health care workers should be considering immunization for their own safety but also to protect and, first, do no harm to the patients that they are treating. Having said that, does it work to mandate?

I think what would work better would be to say that there was a shortage and people tend to buy more of something that's in demand. (Laughter.) We saw that -- there was one season where, really, people lined up all night to get a flu shot.

COHEN: Right.

SIMONSEN: And I mean ---

COHEN: Well, there is shortage.

SIMONSEN: No, actually, because we thought we were going to need two doses for every adult and since we are - only one dose, so, actually, we have twice as many doses and enough for the whole population at this point, I understand.

COHEN: But it's not there today, so --

SIMONSEN: Right, right. But I mean, that's --
-----------------------------------------------

And then she is cut off as they go to another question.

Yeah, the whole conversation is much more interesting ... "actually, we have twice as many doses and enough for the whole population at this point, I understand."

[edit on 2-11-2009 by 2 cents]

[edit on 2-11-2009 by 2 cents]

Just wanted to show this again ... as it seems it was overlooked.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join