It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recording of CFR discussing how to get people to take the H1N1 vaccine - Artificial Scarcity documen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Pandemic Influenza: Science, Economics, and Foreign Policy: Session One: The Science (Video)

www.cfr.org...

Pandemic Influenza: Science, Economics, and Foreign Policy: Session Two: The Economics (Video)

www.cfr.org...

Video: Pandemic Influenza: Science, Economics, and Foreign Policy: Session Three: Foreign Policy (Video)

www.cfr.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The other day my doctor asked me if I wanted a flu shot...

Me: "No I'm fine, I'm not in a high risk group."

Doctor: (with a condecending tone) "Well its your body"

I wanted to walk out right there.

Anyone with common sense can tell something isn't quite right with this swine flu situation. I personally don't know anyone who has had it and have only heard through others of some that got it. Something is "off" here for sure.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Unbelievable.

Thanks op. star and flag

[edit on 2-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

[edit on 2-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is exactly what I said about two weeks ago when the news started telling us we are running out of the vaccine. If people are unsure about something they may just put it off or forget about it entirely. If you are told that there is limited supply, people will line up. If Mcdonalds announced they were running out of Big Macs, a lot of people would probably stop and grab one, even if they havent had one in years. Its classic fear-of-loss tactics and any salesman/businessman will tell you how effective it is. I just heard today that 30 million new doses have just been flown in from out of the country to save us! Hooray

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is easily the most important thread on ATS right now and imo should already have over 100 flags and stars.
Come on people we need to get behind stories that are genuinely epic rather than simply interest pieces.

Such an amazing find OP great job.

Here is the video on You Tube in case folks want to embed it else ware

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
One of the most ludicrously fear mongering videos I've seen in a while. A bunch of stuff edited together without the need for context makes it simple propoganda for the paranoid. Sigh. Every time I disagree with something I seem to get attacked so I'm expecting the usual insults, which is par for the course on here unfortunately. Crazy people, indeed. Crazy people, crazy, people, crazy people, crazy people. Written as said the same number of times as in the video. Anyone who buys into this video I'd accept as a little crazy, or maybe that's a bit much, gullible I guess would be more accurate.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by logican
One of the most ludicrously fear mongering videos I've seen in a while. A bunch of stuff edited together without the need for context makes it simple propoganda for the paranoid. Sigh. Every time I disagree with something I seem to get attacked so I'm expecting the usual insults, which is par for the course on here unfortunately. Crazy people, indeed. Crazy people, crazy, people, crazy people, crazy people. Written as said the same number of times as in the video. Anyone who buys into this video I'd accept as a little crazy, or maybe that's a bit much, gullible I guess would be more accurate.

I have to agree that the video itself is annoying and that's why in the OP I said that there was nothing new except the message of this thread - that the shortage is planned. Surely, you can ignore the annoying parts of the video and concentrate on the important part can't you? Seems everyone else has up to this point. But just know, I'm not going to insult you because I felt the same way about the video itself and was actually expecting more comments like yours.

I just can't see how you can state a good case of how the woman's comment could have been taken out of context. But, at least give it a try.

What kind of context do you need for this statement at 5:20 in the video? Listen only to that part and tell me how else could this be interpreted:

"I think what would work better would be to say that there is a shortage and people would tend to line up more for something that's in demand."
(and then laughing).

Seems to me, by just throwing the statement out because of the how the video was presented, you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater - if you know what I mean.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
lol i guess but its better then a super long video of all of it together

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Edit - This is a reply to Iamonlyhuman but managed to click wrong button and posted it before I knew. Oops!

Well, this video is being used to support an arguement. The video itself doesn't give any evidence to support the topic because as I said it does not give context. As for other people concentrating on the important part, why post the video?

The women's statement was possibly a flippant remark but was not given any context so who knows. Context refers to what was said before or after it, so I don't see how you could use that to support any kind of arguement except as a piece of propoganda.

However,I thank you for a civil response.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by logican]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thanks for this!!!!!!!!

I had made a thread a few weeks ago on this possibility here , unfortunately it never really got off the ground.
All that was to be heard on the msm was the shortage, long lines, and people turned away. As for me IF I wanted it I could set an appointment at my child's school and get it right away, just rsvp
nor have I met ANYONE that was denied if they wanted it. I declined, since none of it made any sense. Now, well, now it all makes sense.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by logican

First of all I totally agree, as I didnt even watch the video. But Im pretty sure hes just using one statement from the video to add credibility to what is still obviously only a theory. Also, how can you consider a 30 word complete sentence to be taken out of context? Its a complete statement and needs no further elaboration.

Forget the video

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
u can watch the entire video if u want to

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorvannostren

I was referring to what was said in the video being out of context. As for the topic all I can see is "Recording of CFR discussing how to get people to take the H1N1 vaccine - Artificial Scarcity documen" so how do I see the rest of the heading? I don't pretend to know the ins and outs of this site.

As for "Forget the video" I can't do that as that is what people are reacting to. If it was a discussion solely on the possibility of an articicially created shortage I would respond differently.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
if artificial shortages worked for the nintendo wii, it will doubtlessly work for something supposedly designed to cure you of all that ails you.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by logican

Then watch the entire video on cfr's website. It may have come off as the way you see it through the video linked to this thread, but dig a little deeper and maybe you too can join the ranks of us "Crazy People".

Peace and stay well......

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorvannostren
This is exactly what I said about two weeks ago when the news started telling us we are running out of the vaccine. If people are unsure about something they may just put it off or forget about it entirely. If you are told that there is limited supply, people will line up. If Mcdonalds announced they were running out of Big Macs, a lot of people would probably stop and grab one, even if they havent had one in years. Its classic fear-of-loss tactics and any salesman/businessman will tell you how effective it is. I just heard today that 30 million new doses have just been flown in from out of the country to save us! Hooray

I heard that too, but did not put 2 and 2 together at the time. I was never going to get it anyhow, especially after reading about the 1976 debacle. These things are dangerous.

What does anyone think about the comparison made in the video about mercury levels in the vaccine and in a tuna fish sandwich? Does anyone know if there would be a difference between the mercury in the vaccine and what you would get in fish? Is it a different concentration or purity levels?

It's made me laugh hear them thinking of ways of tricking the public only to see more of them thumbing their nose to the PTB.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wow, what an arrogant bunch of A*#holes. The first guy states "We cannot debate with these people". I would be willing to debate the vaccine issue with anyone of these douchebags. My wife is a nurse and I have been getting her to ask the ER doctors what they think of the H1N1 vaccine and the majority of them are for it and their reasoning is because this is a very dangerous flu and the usual rhetoric spoon fed to them by the phrama companies and their medical journals (where every 3rd page is a big pharma advertisement). I am told to not believe the stuff I am reading on the internet and those conspiracy theorists out there to which I just laugh. Next time a doctor gives you a recomendation to take a drug or vaccine ask them what they know about the particuular medication or side effects etc. They will only be able to respond with what they were given from the drug makers and of course those completely unbiased lab trials we hear about where it seems every medicine they make is good for you.
I do not fully blame the medical profession for this as it has just become the norm to prescribe medications for everything and anything without doing any research (besides the pharma pamplet and literature provided). After all the pharma's pay their salaries.
I believe the greater share of responsibility is with each and everyone of us to research everything and anything that any doctor tries to prescribe.
This I have done to the best of my ability and I see alot of red flags with this particular vaccine and the adjuvants contained in it. I also see alot of research correlating these chemicals to some very serious medical conditions (auto-immune disorders, GWS and many others).

They claimed that we are all crazy for not wanting to take this vaccine. I think that the only crazy people are the ones lining up to get this vaccine who do not even know what an adjuvant is, or what thimerosal is, or ask them if they even heard about the 1976 swine flu pandemic. Alot of the people lining up seem to lack the ability to research any further than what their doctor, MSM, and government are telling them. The majority of people who are refusing this vaccine is the younger generation. I believe the reason for this is that the younger generation was brought up with internet and access to information worldwide. The majority of people I know are refusing to take this vaccine and I find it hard to believe that they are all just a bunch of loonies and unable to debate the vaccine subject with the so called "experts and most intelligent people in their fields".

They know damn well that they would be curled up into the fetal position within 5 minutes. I cannot find any argument that would compell me to line up for 6-10 hours to get a jab of this vaccine.

They have closed the vaccination centres in my town with the "we ran out of vaccine" story, just like they joked about at this CFR meeting.
Strangely they will be ready to roll again here pretty shortly and I am sure they will be able to convince alot more people who were "on the fence" and were just going to wait and see what takes place.

I estimate they will get another 10% of populace with this tactic.
Has anyone researched on WHY there are shortages?
Did they run out of eggs? I do not believe there is a shortage at all, other than the one that the pharma's choose to create.

peace

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

Thanks, could you post the link? I don't think I'm going to be joining the "crazy people" anytime soon but should I see any evidence which points to a conspiracy on the vaccine I may change my mind as any good scientist would. However, I would point out that pharma's making money or being devious isn't really a conspiracy. I'm talking about there being a nefarious reason why the PTB want people to take/not take the vaccine. That, after all seems to be the main thrust of the opposition to a vaccine.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorvannostren

I heard that too, but did not put 2 and 2 together at the time. I was never going to get it anyhow, especially after reading about the 1976 debacle. These things are dangerous.

What does anyone think about the comparison made in the video about mercury levels in the vaccine and in a tuna fish sandwich? Does anyone know if there would be a difference between the mercury in the vaccine and what you would get in fish? Is it a different concentration or purity levels?

It's made me laugh hear them thinking of ways of tricking the public only to see more of them thumbing their nose to the PTB.

There are important differences, between methyl mercury exposure and thimerosal exposure.

Vaccines contains ethyl mercury, which is chemically different from methyl mercury.
The timing and route of exposure are different for these two chemicals.

Methyl Mercury
People usually become exposed to methyl mercury by eating contaminated fish, and methyl mercury can accumulate in the body when contaminated fish are consumed regularly over time. Exposure to high levels of methyl mercury is toxic and can cause mental retardation, cerebral palsy, and seizures in children exposed to methyl mercury before birth. Methyl mercury is passed from the mother to the fetus before birth and to infants through breast milk. The developing brain (before birth) is the most sensitive to damage by methyl mercury.

Ethyl Mercury
Prior to the removal of thimerosal from childhood recommended vaccines, infants were exposed to ethyl mercury by intramuscular injection during vaccination, not by ingestion. Furthermore, infants received thimerosal from childhood vaccines that were administered days or months apart. In contrast, methyl mercury exposure, primarily from foods, tends to occur over a longer sustained period of time.

IMO the vacination program is likely to be followed up with booster shots. Gotta maximise those profits you know.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by logican

Here is a link, it is to the CDC. Just read their own site, and you will change your mind.

CDC H1N1 Flu

Just look through their own site and ask yourself where to find the ingredients to these vaccines. Also look at the side effects, and where are the studies that show the quantity of people suffering from the side effects.

Ask yourself one thing when you are done looking through their site, does this look like an advertisement for Big Pharma or does this look like a governmental site interested in the welfare of the people.

It becomes obvious at that point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join