It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets crack this one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
well i will tell you my dream :

i was at party which was full of people walking around but here was one girl in the corner staring at me and she was beautiful, dark long slightly curly hair, dark eyes, rosey lips and well she was beautiful. If i had to say she looked like maybe she had some italian or spanish in her.

well we started talking for a long time and she carried on staring at me with her beauty and her burning eyes still with some magic within them which i fell for, i was in love haha.

after dinner we got dancing until some how i zoom out of the room in view and see her about to fall down a spiral stairs about 20 floors.

so i run and dive down after her and some how i catch up and make sure i get my body to hit the floor first so she can use me as a cushion. we finally hit the floor and i go unhurt yet she lays below me staring at me but with tears in her eyes.

i then shout call 211 for help, some one.

time passing by and i then see us together in a pyramid and she reminds me on her first night when we met and i start crying.

i wake up and i am actually crying whats going on i mean i dont cry, i dont cry when i am upset but these tears where flowing.

It scared me soo much i dint go back to sleep ?

does this sound like a normal dream cuz i was scared badly.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

I'm going to do something I would'nt normally do for you here, cos I know this dream has freaked you out baby

I'm going to ask the tarot if they can shed any light on this -----see if the dream cards come up which would indicate it was just a bad dream, or if anything else shows ???

I'll get back to you asap---could be tomorrow though.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
oh ok thanks.

if you can shed anylight on where this women is on earth that could help too

i look forward to the results.

i hope no one thinks i am a sissy, i am normally not.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by thecrow001]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

It was a strange thing to ask the cards about, but the fantasy and dream cards did appear, so just put it down to a vivid dream baby .....don't worry about it

Hope you're cool x

new topics

top topics

join