It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven M. Greer - ok, what now...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When I see "Greer" I can't help but to put him in the same category as "Meier" . Regardless of whatever part he has to play in all this , I just don't have a proper filter in place for all his nonsense.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
again i ask the OP what is the darn point of this?

i'd like to know...please?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myumi
When I see "Greer" I can't help but to put him in the same category as "Meier" . Regardless of whatever part he has to play in all this , I just don't have a proper filter in place for all his nonsense.

Meier is ten times more credible than Greer!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
steven greer says in one of his talks that when out on some field trip..trying to summon UFOs..that one decloaked behind them...RIGHT behind them..and stayed there for a while...but they didnt bother or didnt manage to film it...

he really has lost all credibility...whatever happened to the forced disclosure he and his mates talked about this last spring?

im becoming disillusioned by a lot of the ufo 'experts...people like wilcox and greer and even that old lady with her film seem to be just interested in making money out of gullible people..sadly

[edit on 3-11-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I feel the same Alienesque. And even with some "internet friend" that I have who I believe to have serious sources - everytime he tells me : " i have something very profound I just heard and learn and I have documentation" from him.. the sentence end with :".. but I can't disclose it, the source asked me to keep it secret for now!".

Damn it, if you have something and work for "disclosure" in a sense, release the damn information or shut up about it (and don't tell us you have something).!

yah.. same page as you Alienesque. Tired and frustrated. As for open contact in my lifetime.. I now doudt it.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
Maybe it was an attempt to try to sustain hope among the hopeful since disclosure hasn't happened like promised. I agree that the email does sound depressing. I hope he's okay.

poor guy, i like him though. he speaks the truth

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Greer is a front man paid to stall any disclosure.

Basset looks and acts like a man in the mob.

(Both of these are just my opinions).

Greer is using as many 'tactics' as possible to keep us on the edge of our seat, and as of yet has showed dodgy lights in the sky, that could be part of the whole smoke and mirror scam.

God I hate the scammers of this planet.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

Are you sure you know what truth is?

P.T Barnum had a famous saying... what was it again?

IRM

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
steven greer says in one of his talks that when out on some field trip..trying to summon UFOs..that one decloaked behind them...RIGHT behind them..and stayed there for a while...but they didnt bother or didnt manage to film it...

he really has lost all credibility...whatever happened to the forced disclosure he and his mates talked about this last spring?

im becoming disillusioned by a lot of the ufo 'experts...people like wilcox and greer and even that old lady with her film seem to be just interested in making money out of gullible people..sadly

He was 'trying to summon UFO's'? Unfortunately this sounds like a guy who has opened up a door to the spirit world. No wonder he's having a hard time keeping it together.

Count me in as one who believes any and all aliens or alien UFO's are manifested by fallen angels and demons. The only disclosure that will be coming will be a lie and false flag type of event.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by sam_inc

Are you sure you know what truth is?

P.T Barnum had a famous saying... what was it again?

IRM

um, i beileve he speaks the truth

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Hi sam_inc
... I have read his book, seen his lecturers, and seen the Camelot inquest...

There's something up with this guy - something withholding...

It's what he's not telling us that is the problem... plus he charges like a wounded bull for his gear...

I prefer the Exopolitical Crew - more open, transparent, and sexy...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by sam_inc

Hi sam_inc
... I have read his book, seen his lecturers, and seen the Camelot inquest...

There's something up with this guy - something withholding...

It's what he's not telling us that is the problem... plus he charges like a wounded bull for his gear...

I prefer the Exopolitical Crew - more open, transparent, and sexy...

um, and what hes not telling "you"?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

www.exopolitics.org...

projectcamelot.org...

www.ufohypotheses.com...

Here are a few sites that I believe to be more along the lines about real disclosure. Greer is telling us very little...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Greer must have a new book/video/relevation due soon

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
FWIW, I recently met a lady who had attended Greer's latest big conference in Rio Rico, and she actually spoke quite highly of him and said some amazing stuff happened there.

A lot of people on here will tell you not to trust Greer, but then you find that they don't know him and have never been out on any of his expeditions. Start talking to people who actually know him and you get a different story.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
An abductee faces double mental torture.
First by the aliens, and when she/he attempts to relate such incidents, she is made a mockery, espacially by the govt.

A witness who saw unidentified flying objects faces the same issues - double mental torture.

They have no where to turn to, and insanity is the only way to deal with what they cannot explain, further ostracised and discriminated by others.

The govts will not admit to UFOs, as they are a presumed unknown threat they cannot possibly counter. They will not admit to CONTACT, for national and economic security benefits the aliens will bring.

Silence is the only way, and to prevent widespread panic, ridiculing witnesses is the solution. Afterall, it is only a minority that are affected. They have the majority to protect. Mockery and the fear of being mocked will ensure secrecy and denial on the existance of aliens.

Be glad then that there is Steve Greer and his organisation. Gathering credible witnesses, meticously piecing puzzles of the the UFO phenomena together with cross referencing, those witnesses and abductees no longer needs to feel discriminated again or think themselves insane.

Too many had come together to share their experiences and what their eyes see, their ears confirm, electronic data equipment verified. The UFO phenomena can no longer be hidden, or simply brush aside.

Many debunkers are here not because they are some fictional disinformation agents. They are not here out of boredom. They are here out of fear. For the reality of aliens destroy all that they had ever believed and trusted.

Worse it leads to many unanswerable questions. Better to live a lie than to live with an unknown. Better to discriminate than to be be discrimated and made a fool of. These are the pitiful perceptions debunkers possess.

But aliens are a reality that can no longer be denied. There is Steve Greer and his organisations to speak up for the discriminated, and many more others whom will take his place to free witnesses from being discriminated and demand govts to take action against abductions as well as make knowledge their intentions.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I don't know if Dr Greer is telling the truth, But even still he talks are some of the best I have heard . I also like Basset and his more political approach.

But I ask you is there anyone in ufology that any of you take seriously?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

That is not true.

People are taken seriously for UFO reports, if they make them with their heads on Earth.

The problem is that people start picturing aliens, and invasions, and many, seriously, many people can't tell the difference between a half-sleep dream and a real experience.

If you contact the authorities (the real ones, not your local donut cop) they will take you seriously with the UFO report.

One thing that people fail to understand is that the gov's always like to know what they are dealing with, coming from foreign countries. Intel is the most valuable asset in any country defenses.

If you say "I saw a UFO, that made this, and that", they will take you seriously because you could be a lunatic, but you could have also seen a experimental aircraft with advanced technology that they don't know about. And...they do want to know about it.

And even if you spot an alien ship... They would always want to know if they are being invaded or contacted. It's as simple as that. Gov's always want to be ahead of everyone else, they HAVE to take these reports seriously.

What they usually do, from my experience, is make you believe that you're not being taken seriously, so you ignore your own sighting and "forget" about it, or simply drop the subject, because if it was the real deal, they are the only ones taking it seriously and investigating it.

Although they make you feel like a fool, your report ends up reaching someone, somewhere, and is taken seriously. They can't afford to ignore something this big.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Thanks for your clarification on the dual aims of how security forces react to UFO/Alien sightings' report, which I fully agree with you. May such attitude be ceased by the authorities. Taxpayers need help, have a right to know and be protected, not ridiculed.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

More new age bs from a man who believes in rods. He should give up his crusade for disclosure and become a sci-fi writer.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join