It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Torture flight' plane spotted in Birmingham

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

'Torture flight' plane spotted in Birmingham

www.guardian.co.uk

An American plane named in an inquiry by the European parliament into alleged CIA torture flights landed at Birmingham airport last month and was met by British special forces helicopters.

The 22-seat plane is registered to L-3 Integrated Systems, a Montana-based subsidiary of a US defence corporation. It made numerous flights between Ireland and Egypt in 2003 and was involved in an accident at Bucharest airport in Romania in 2004 after a flight from Bagram airbase in Afghanistan.

The pla
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.washingtonpost.com
www.boston.com

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

SYColeman, a unit of L-3 Communications, is a government-services company with about 1,100 employees, most in the region. According to its Web site, Lincoln Group provides communications services and strategic planning. San Diego-based SAIC, which has 16,000 employees in the Washington region, is among the Pentagon's largest contractors.
www.washingtonpost.com...

So that's who these guys are, or at least this is the story.

Emad al-Janabi's federal lawsuit, filed in Los Angeles, claims that employees of CACI International Inc. and L-3 Communications Holdings Inc. punched him, slammed him into walls, hung him from a bed frame and kept him naked and handcuffed in his cell beginning in September 2003.

Phone messages left for Arlington, Va.-based CACI and New York City-based L-3 Communications, formerly Titan Corp., were not immediately returned May 5.
www.boston.com...

Time to dust off that Nobel Peace prize eh Obama?

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ahh yes extraordinary rendition! my favorite kind. Good find ... i knew id like this thread. Id say i like 80 pct of all of your threads

join