It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it too late for usefull information about the constitution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Here's an interesting read from a man who was a federal sitting judge in the circuit courts who knows some very interesting facts concerning the constitution. You'll love pages 10 - 11. It's above most peoples heads. Just kidding.

www.scribd.com...

Hope you enjoy.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Interesting post. Looks like I don't need a lawyer if I'm ever in legal trouble?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S & F

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yeah. That's the best, "out of the horses mouth" info I've seen for a minute. A good friend of mine who has applied these things in court showed me.

It worked for him, but he paid a ton of money for the proper info to get him out, while the judge mentioned above just gave it to every-one for free.

S&F for him too..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Interesting stuff i just came across...gotta love the logo...of course this is news to me, but some of you might already know about the US Army North, links are below the quote. Happy Reading!!

TextFrom the USANorth website (linked below): “US Army North (USARNORTH), as the Joint Force Land Component Command (JFLCC) and the Army Service Component Command (ASCC) to US Northern Command, conducts Homeland Defense (HD), Civil Support (CS) operations and Theater Security Cooperation (TSC) activities in order to protect the American people and our way of life.”

www.infowars.com...
www.arnorth.army.mil...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sylph16

Interesting information ThanX.
The word encroaching is past tense now. It's allmost funny when you think about it. According to the judges implications if we go through, "administrative" channels, the freedom thing has to work..

It's a simple thing of contract vs sovereignty; which sovereignty rains above the contract and can-not be opposed according to the contract when you, "capture" your sovereignty..

Wow!! I'm just learning about that stuff.
Thank you elite for defrauding me, and not enlightening me concerning the contracts. There might be a tool for the people here..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

What I mean in that: Though he admittedly said that the law enforcement officers could do anything, that once within administration they must go according to administrative code.

That means that they must honor you according to your sovereignty and pay you for damages! How can the article be clear enough to people?

It means that there are, "world claims" that could be sought after according to contract if people might come up with specific world claims.

Edit to say that according to the judges implications the administration only is ultimately responsible to those who claim sovereignty some-how; and they have to go by these rules.

It sort of shows three classes those who rule those who work and those who enforce the will of the rulership. And if you approach their administration as a sovereign entity they admittedly have no rule over you.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join