It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knock Knock.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What’s good everybody. I found this forum about a year ago and been lurking ever since. I finally grew a set of cherries and decided to become an "active" member.

Well as an 18 year old my interests' include: consciousness, paranormal, ufoology (i spelt it right), and dreams. I am looking forward to sharing/learning with the good people here on ats.

cya round'

explosions.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Explosions in The Sky

welcome. Enjoy it and I hope to see you around.

BTW where are you from?

[edit on 2-11-2009 by network dude]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm new too. Good to "meet you" guys.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Welcome

I don't post much, mostly lurk, but I look forward to seeing what you have to say!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well welcome aboard.I am more into food and drink myself, but to each their own. don't forget to fasten your safety belt.....

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm new too! This is an awesome site...I too 'lurked' for awhile and finally recently committed. Looking forward to 'seeing' you around.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Explosions in The Sky

What up Explosions In the Sky, nice name hope you enjoy the ATS BEACON AS MUCH AS I DO. It is the place to find good information and communicate with other intelligent beings who think outside of the norm and arent afraid to do so.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hi , Im new too, hope to see you on the boards ,ill give you a howdy if so.... femmefreud

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hi...welcome...what persuaded you to use the member name of explosionsinthesky???

top topics

join