It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now then..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I just joined and want to say how fed up I am with the world, and how it is being run, and more importantly how helpless I feel to change things, which is of course exactly what they want.

I have therefore managed to extricate myself from the grind, the 9-5, so I now have time on my hands. Yes it is possible, no I didn't break the law. Let me know if you want to know more on this.

So after thinking long and hard on what I could do, I am now studying film-making. I guess making films on important subjects is the best way I can help, so that is what I have decided to do.

What I want to know is, are there any folks on here in a similar situation? If so, maybe we should hook up to brainstorm ideas, that sort of thing.

Let me know if interested, otherwise peace to all.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ats.

Already seen you posting, looks like you're getting off to a great start. I am happy to hear you're out o the grind.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Hey Seiko

Ta for the welcome, trying to get up to 20 posts! Believe it or not, getting out of the grind was surprisingly easy, all it takes is a little know-how and the motivation to get it done.

All the best

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How cool, to leave the rat race to follow your dream

Welcome to ATS, and those 20 posts can go pretty fast, have you seen BTS yet?
There's BTS, too. for the less serious stuff
www.belowtopsecret.com...

join