It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO beams up buffalo w/ video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BEAMS
reply to post by Seiko

Hi,
I am the chairman of BEAMS - The British Earth and Aerial Mysteries Society, and the
main investigator of the Derek Bridges case in Overton, Hampshire, UK.
I would just like to say that this most certaintly is not a streetlamp that the witness
filmed.

which will further prove that there are NO street lamps there.

Kenneth John Parsons

Then Mr. Kenneth John Parsons would you tell us what is the big light in front of this
house filmed by Derek Bridges?

To me it is certainly A LAMP. Maybe is not a street lamp but the fact is IT IS a lamp
don't you agree? If this is a big lamp (check the size in the footage) attached to the
hose then it means the house have lamps right? Then tell me why you said there were
no lamps down there.

Now I will quote your statements to ask you relevant questions if you care to comment.

QUOTE: It is actually 2 cows going up to the unidentified light,..and next day 2 dead
cows were found in field below, as told to us by Mr Jody Scheckter's pa at the farm.
(End of quote)

First of all you said 2 cows. Wasn't it a buffalo according to the reports? A cow is very
different of a buffalo then you are wrong or what? And don't try to distract the subject,
you said cows not buffalo so either it's a cow or a buffalo, a report has to be precise
not ambiguous if you are really a researcher then I ask you, were they cows or
buffalos?

Next. Show us a part of the footage where the alleged cow or buffalo (The thin long
light bemeath the big light) is going up to the unidentified light. Because unless you
have a longer version of this footage not disclosed yet showing this feature the footage
we all have seen and analyzed shows both lights at the same distance all the time.

Then you said 2 cows were found dead according to a Jody Scheckter. Well Mr. Kenneth
John Parsons and where is the video evidence of this report? Where are the images of
the alleged dead cows? Where is the filmed testimonial of the alleged witness Jody
Scheckters? Because your lone words means nothing if you don't provide graphic
evidences of a report like this, any professional researcher necessarily needs to do
his homework and present an investigation with locations and interviews, in this case
to support your claims, the alleged dead cows and the source of information, the
witness. We will wait for you to do your homework and provide these evidences.

The Most Important Issue in this Case. You claim you are the original researcher of
Mr. Derek Bridges case right? And where is Derek Bridges? You have not provided a
video interview of him on location that is where he lives and took the footage. If you
don't provide his interview so we can know who he really is OR if Derek Bridges refuses
to be interviewed on camera then Mr. Parsons you case is dismissed, you should klnow
that, no witness no case, elemental. Are you going to present all the required elements
of your investigation?

The point here Mr. Parsons is this. You came here claiming several things but without
providing the most elemental evidences of an investigation therefore your participation
in this story is incomplete as I explained before. I invite you to provide those evidences
here and then we can discuss properly what this incident could be.

And don't forget to tell us what is the big light in front of the house, isn't it a lamp?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by free_spirit]

[edit on 4-11-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This takes the biscuit for biggest load of codswallop I've seen this week. Can someone please point out to me where the cow or buffalo is? All I see are two apparent lights which could be absolutely anything... How did anyone arrive at the conclusion that those two lights were alien ships beaming up cows? I think whoever took the footage came from a pub that night and was a bit rat arsed, but that's just me... This is all so topsy turvy today. Oh the insanity!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Whatthe??? This is a wind-up right?
You are seriously arguing the toss over the difference bewteen cows and buffalo! oh my, there truly is no hope for the human race...lol
Listen, 'cow's' is just a general description that was used loosely by the pa.
This farm contains one of the largest herd of water buffalo in the UK, but has many other animals there as well.
Of course there are lights just across the road from this witness...doesn't everyone have some street lighting in their road?...the question is... what is the object that the witness zoomed-in on...about half a mile distant and high in the air...(I really cannot believe I am having to write this).
I know that area like the back of my hand, it's mainly fields and a farm there.
But why am I bothering to talk to a brick wall?
I have found this in the past with ATS...it is mainly inhabited by a certain type of person...and I will not rise to anymore of this subtle provocation.
To reiterate, it's real, period...I have made exhaustive investigations and so has Linda Moulton Howe...what more do you want, CGI?
Come up with all the excuses you like...but where this was filmed there are NO streelamps...how many times? and my daylight footage, which will appear on beamsinvestigations.org.uk (click reports, saucer icon, flashing red title), late tomorrow, after we go down there to take it, should settle the issue for most, normal people.
But not you lot, I bet, oh no...its pathetic...like dealing with a load of spoilt school children.
So enough:
Think what you like, I don't give a damn.
Silly mind games are not for me...life's too short.
Just go just watch X-Factor or play with your Wii or whatever...you won't be getting anymore from me here.
Au Revoire
Ken
(BEAMS Chairman)

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You are seriously arguing the toss over the difference bewteen cows and buffalo! oh my, there truly is no hope for the human race...lol
Listen, 'cow's' is just a general description that was used loosely by the pa.
This farm contains one of the largest herd of water buffalo in the UK, but has many other animals there as well.
Of course there are lights just across the road from this witness...doesn't everyone have some street lighting in their road?...the question is... what is the object that the witness zoomed-in on...about half a mile distant and high in the air...(I really cannot believe I am having to write this).
I know that area like the back of my hand, it's mainly fields and a farm there.
But why am I bothering to talk to a brick wall?
I have found this in the past with ATS...it is mainly inhabited by a certain type of person...and I will not rise to anymore of this subtle provocation.
To reiterate, it's real, period...I have made exhaustive investigations and so has Linda Moulton Howe...what more do you want, CGI?
Come up with all the excuses you like...but where this was filmed there are NO streelamps...how many times? and my daylight footage, which will appear on beamsinvestigations.org.uk (click reports, saucer icon, flashing red title), late tomorrow, after we go down there to take it, should settle the issue for most, normal people.
But not you lot, I bet, oh no...its pathetic...like dealing with a load of spoilt school children.
So enough:
Think what you like, I don't give a damn.
Silly mind games are not for me...life's too short.
Just go just watch X-Factor or play with your Wii or whatever...you won't be getting anymore from me here.
Au Revoire
Ken
(BEAMS Chairman)

actually no...ats is not all the same type of people, but we all watched a really poor video and have all in our own ways came to a similar conclusion- what we see look like a lamp post. You say its a filmed from a mile away ? you must have a far better video than we all got to see. The videos I saw, even the youtube version on your own web site (yes I do research things) shows no detail. i de love to know how you were able to determine the distances.
You came in saying that we are all wrong and heres why- but failed to provide any the why. The negative you posted didnt show anything that the poor quality video didn't show.
personally I don't care what we call it- lets call it a animal - show me the animal. Oh wait you already corrected ME in particular earlier by saying there are 2 animals being beamed up.
Don't get all upset that you didn't convince us to change out minds simply by typing 1 response and posting it 5 times to try to push your point through. Present us with evidence that will change our minds.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You are seriously arguing the toss over the difference bewteen cows and buffalo! oh
my, there truly is no hope for the human race...lol
Ken
(BEAMS Chairman)

As I expected Kenneth John Parsons is not a serious person and I will prove it here.

1- Whatthe??? What kind of response is this Kenneth? You forgot to complete the
sentence, was it a profanity, sure it was so we start badly on this sir.

2- This is a wind-up right? A wind-up you said, for what or from whom? It was you
who came here making spectacular claims providing no evidence at all, just your
words sir, so I ask you here before all, wasn't your post the real wind-up?

3- QUOTE: You are seriously arguing the toss over the difference bewteen cows and
buffalo! oh my, there truly is no hope for the human race...lol (End of quote)
You just expressed an eccentric sentence Kenneth that has nothing to do with this
discussion. In a serious investigation there is a difference between a cow and a
buffalo, not to you as I see wich suggest to you cows and buffalos are the same.
But worst Kenneth, what does the human race have to do with this discussion?
You see you just revealed your true personality with this statement: “No hope for
the human race” Really Kenneth? just because the human race may question your
story then according to you there is no hope, I'm sorry but you are posing as an
arrogant person so please don't be naive, don't quote the human race and go directly
to the point in this matter.

4- QUOTE: Of course there are lights just across the road from this witness...doesn't
everyone have some street lighting in their road? (End of quote)
THERE YOU GO. You are accepting there are lights by consequence lamps across the
road. You just confessed you lied sir, thank you for revealing you lied before, denying
there were lamps down there. The last sentence of my quote is definitive and I will
make special attention on this, your own words:

Kenneth John Parson: doesn't everyone have some street lighting in their road?

Now you changed your position Kenneth because I proved here there were lamps in
that place even that you kept saying the opposite, you are served sir and don't lie
again here please.

5- QUOTE: But why am I bothering to talk to a brick wall? (End of quote)
I must remind you sir it was you who subscribed to this ATS forum and posted some
claims about your case. Then I will correct your sentence with this one: Why should we
bother to listen to someone like you with unsubsantiated claims and arrogant postures?

6- QUOTE: I have found this in the past with ATS...it is mainly inhabited by a certain
type of person...and I will not rise to anymore of this subtle provocation. (End of quote)
Then I ask you why are you wasting “your precious time” here in this forum?
You call relevant questioning “subtle provocation”? Then you have no idea what the
UFO Phenomeon Research is Mr. Parsons.

7- Quote: But not you lot, I bet, oh no...its pathetic...like dealing with a load of spoilt
school children. (End of quote).

You are reacting like an upset kid with bad habits, how old are you Kenneth? Because
this statement reveals you are not serious, where are your manners sir.

CONCLUSION. As I expected Mr.Kenneth John Parsons AKA BEAMS chairman is not
acting seriously in this discussion. If he truly is the main researcher of this controversial
story as he claims he should be open (as any other serious professional researcher) to
be questioned at different levels since this case has such extraordinary claims and the
evidence provided results poor, inconclusive and deficient in more elements like the
appearence of the alleged witness.

I proved here that Kenneth John Parsons (BEAM) lied here about the lamps on the
location, I presented the graphic proof of existing lamps in the place showed in the
original footage by Mr. Bridges. This fact is proved and by consequence compromises
the whole scheme in wich Kenneth John Parsons is sustaining his allegations. If there
are indeed lamps in the sighting location as proved then the chance the alleged UFO
abducting the cow or biffalo might be just another lamp and the whole thing was a
confussion if not a hoax. Therefore more investigation needs to be performed.

Finally I will quote the very last sentence by the now infamous Kenneth John Parsons
AKA BEAM chairman, a phrase that defines perfectly what kind of individual this guy
is so don"t expect anything serious from him in this matter.

QUOTE: Kenneth John Parson AKA BEAM chairman: Think what you like, I don't give a
damn.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BEAMS

Don't let the skeptics get to you (it's their duty to bash anything that they may not understand), most of us are open minded and would like to analyze this tot he fullest to be able to come up with full understanding of what "really" happened. I feel your excitement, and I'm sure many others are on the same page with me, so keep up the great work and let's get down to the bottom of this!

[edit on 5-11-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hi,
I said I wouldn't come back here..and this is the last time at ATS believe me...(it has a terrible reputation, I have learned from others..but I wont go into that), but I thought I would give you one last chance at removing your mental straightjacket.

See daylight footage shot today, (05/11/09), at witness' houses in Overton, Hants, UK, from exactly the same spot as orignal footage..zoomed-in between gaps in houses across road from him, to the distant farmland and compare..it is not a streetlamp...there ARE no streetlamps in the field or up in the air!

Also, perhaps I should have mentioned, Derek's house is slightly elevated, so he has an excelent view over in that direction, but only through the gap between houses.

www.youtube.com...#
Read info section on new YouTube site as well...no skimming, short attention spanners.
Comparison can easily be made at original site page, now updated with both sets of footage.
www.beamsinvestigations.org.uk...

All the best
Ken
All apologies made to both myself and witness Derek Bridges, for ever doubting, will be accepted through email address there.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kenneth John Parsons

You came back, fine now let's see.
QUOTE: Kenneth John Parsons:I said I wouldn't come back here..and this is the last
time at ATS believe me.(End of quote)

I don't belive you sir, you said you wouldn't return to ATS but you did, then you lied
again. You say this is the last time? I don't think so but anyway let's get to the point.

As I see you still have the same rude and arrogant attitude by saying now:
QUOTE: Kenneth John Parsons: ATS believe me...(it has a terrible reputation, I have
learned from others..but I wont go into that) (End of quote)
But Mr. Parsons you JUST WENT into that by saying this sentence and yet you dare to
return here and make your ridicule retaliation by saying things about bad reputation.
What about your reputation, is it immaculate? With those manners, language and
arrogance I don‘t think your have a good reputation sir. But there's more:

QUOTE: Kenneth John Parsons: but I thought I would give you one last chance at
removing your mental straightjacket. (End of quote)

One last chance? Oh God thank you sir for lifting this heavy weight from my back (?)
Who are you anyway to give anybody a chance of nothing Parsons, in this case you
still have nothing and I will prove it again. As for the mental straightjacket you are
the one who need it if you keep insisting this footage shows an alien craft abducting a
cow, can't you see everybody is laughing at you sir.

Your new evidence. INCOMPLETE as expected. Yes you filmed Derek Bridges inside of
his home, yes you took video at daylight through the window of his bedroom and made
a zoom to the location. It was requested and now you provided BUT you didn't make
a night time video under the same conditions for comparison with the original footage
wich in UFO research is known as recreation under same conditions. This process is
required to confirm there is no any light at that location, video for two nights would
be better. So go back there and take a night video under the same conditions and then
we may accept the evidence there was an unusual light the night of the incident.

As I see in your new report you said you and the witness went to that field to check the
location, fine but did you take video or not of this visit? If you did you need to show this
video to know the conditions of the location, this will help the judgement. If you didn't
tape the field location then go back there and get the evidence, it's important, of
course that is if you want to do a good research and feel it's neccesary to support
you case, then we may accept the idea that something unusual happened at this field
that night.

You need to understand Kenneth that presenting a case like this is extremely difficult
for the researchers or even the people to digest. You are talking about a UFO craft
abducting a cow or buffalo videotaped by a witness, certainly a very controversial
story so what are you expecting with this case? Extreme skeptiicism wich is logical
due to the bizarre nature of the report. I'm not a skeptic but a UFO researcher for
years and I tell you, it's very difficult to convince people with a simple video wich
in this case is not conclusive and shows only a light that doesn't move and also a
thin long light beneath that doesn't move either, both of them videotaped at long
distance by an old man who may be questioned if he has a good sight due to his
age and this doesn't mean disrespect to him, it's a required question because the
witness Derek Bridges claims he saw a UFO craft abducting a cow, then at that
distance how did Mr. Bridges recognized these two things specially the cow, the
video shows only one big light and one tiny light and that's the same images he
was watching at the videocamera's screen or viewfinder. The doubt is valid.

If you recognize this case is extremely difficult to deal and also very controversial
then your attitude may change but it's up to you to be more open to hear all the hard
questioning you are going to receive if you want to support such story. It's clear that
something strange happened that night at that place, something that made Mr. Derek
Bridges suspect it was a UFO over the field and the rest of his own interpretation is
more complicated that the UFO sighting alone. Besides the testimonial of that ranch
owner saying he haven't missed any cow makes the case more weak. Think about
it Mr. Parsons and better get used to the idea that the video will not convince that easy
to people that this is an actual cow abduction by a UFO craft caught on tape.

And don't get upset, you still have your life.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by free_spirit]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Maybe the ufo disguised itself as a streetlamp, and also diguised the cow as a light pole.

That would be just a bloody mess wouldn't it?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That could be anything, it's lacking any detail at all. Lights don't have to be permanently affixed to the ground, you know. You can easily rent lights on poles for a variety of things (often used in construction). A light in a field doesn't prove anything.

It does rather look like a light on a pole. Call it a streetlight or not, that's not the point.

Is there any further video with greater detail? I certainly didn't see any animals flying about in the air.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley
The Sun newspaper is a sensationalist load of nonsense,
all of the alleged photos/videos on their site have been
debunked as reflections or hoaxes,they are not to be trusted
imo.
And buffalo in Basingstoke
???
Someone is yanking their chain I would think?

Ahem, not surprising at all; we have a breeding farm here in Hellas (Greece).
Otherwise, I agree that the Sun is not to be trusted. We call them yellow press where I live. And I did not a see a Buffalo being beamed up Enterprise-style either.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by WalterRatlos]

[edit on 6-11-2009 by WalterRatlos]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join