It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO beams up buffalo w/ video

page: 3
7
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
I'm not convinced that is just a street lamp. Reasons why.




Me thinks you are clinging too tightly!

IRM




posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
first off - im a believer - not a debunker.

I saw this footage yesterday linked on coasttocoastam.

I watched it without sound (I always watch with no sound, I don't want to be influenced by what may be said) , and 2 things came to mind.

1. damn dude- rest your arm against something so you can actually film something. (worst case of the jitters i have ever seen)

2. street lamp.

Street lamp came to my mind well before this was posted here on ats. I had even thought about posting it myself, but decided not to post something I my self didn't think was anything more than a street light.

Where is the cow- all i see is a straight vertical whitish line (pole). Other than the jerky hand movements - nothing stood out as movement on the part of the craft or alleged cow, bison- what ever.


[edit on 11/3/2009 by watchd0g]



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
saw this on one of my boards;
www.thesun.co.uk...

"As far as I know, this is the first time anyone in the world has filmed animal abduction, so obviously I'm pretty chuffed." Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...



To add to your story, this was posted on Earthfiles.

www.earthfiles.com...

Linda Moulton Howe interviewed the man that filmed this you can hear to whole interview on Coast to Coast or you can also read the transcript in the above link. This is very interesting considering how many people seen Cows being abducted!



Kris Reed, 31, British truck driver, Basingstoke, Hampshire, U. K. resident in August 2007, and now living in west London, England: “I noted something out of the corner of my eye. It was a purple-reddish orb and it was about 150 feet away from me hovering over the roofs of the houses. It seemed to come out of nowhere! Immediately I had all these senses I never felt before that made me really alert. I was just focused on this orb of light and it started to change color. It went from a purple like flames in the air. I was just focused on these amazing colors that were changing from purples to reds. Then it turned to a more reddish color and that’s when it illuminated the craft that it was attached to. Like in the very front of the craft was where the flames were – like an energy source.




read more with the link above....



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've seen strange videos which include animal "abduction". One of the most questined video is where a penguin was on top of a 30ft+ tree in Mexico. And another where a cow was floating up in the clouds and then disappeared behind the clouds in broad daylight. I've seen these from a very well respected man named Jamie Mousan. Corrected me if I'm wrong.



posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by uglybattle
 


Jamie is really not all that respected... quite the opposite in a lot of circles actually.



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed duplicate Post.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Gemwolf]



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed duplicate Post.


[edit on 4-11-2009 by Gemwolf]



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed duplicate Post.


[edit on 4-11-2009 by Gemwolf]



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed duplicate Post.


[edit on 4-11-2009 by Gemwolf]



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko
 


Hi,
I am the chairman of BEAMS - The British Earth and Aerial Mysteries Society, and the main investigator of the Derek Bridges case in Overton, Hampshire, UK.
I would just like to say that this most certaintly is not a streetlamp that the witness filmed.
See this image, a straighforward grab from the video and put into negative mode.
Where is the structure of this so-called street lamp to be seen?, and soon I will be releasing daylight footage taken from the same location,
which will further prove that there are NO street lamps there.

Kenneth John Parsons



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BEAMS
reply to post by watchd0g
 

Hi,
I am the chairman of BEAMS - The British Earth and Aerial Mysteries Society, and the main investigator of the Derek Bridges case in Overton, Hampshire, UK.
I would just like to say that this most certaintly is not a streetlamp that the witness filmed.
See this image, a straighforward grab from the video and put into negative mode.
Where is the structure of this so-called street lamp to be seen?, and soon I will be releasing daylight footage taken from the same location,
which will further prove that there are NO street lamps there.

Kenneth John Parsons


where is this cow ? I really don't see anything new in your negative. I now see a black blotch and a black vertical line that looks like a illuminated portion of a pole that could be holding a light.
(note the word COULD, I'm not a debunker - just stating what came into my mind when I watched the video)

Oh and I think your post addressed us all, no need to post the same entry 3 times with 3 different replies. :-)

Opps make that 5 times - i see you did it 2 more times as i typed my reply
[edit on 11/4/2009 by watchd0g]

[edit on 11/4/2009 by watchd0g]



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BEAMS
 


Welcome Mr Chairman of Beams



Thanks for coming on, perhaps you could help with a few questions?

Perhaps you could point out the cow/buffalo on the image and also explain why the local farm reported no loss of cattle

Also could you explain why that light, that looks very like a post, is in a constant position, like slightly to the side, like a street light filmed at an angle at night would, as its been causing me no end of sleepless nights!

Really looking forward to you uploading the uncompressed video and for you to show reference points on the uncompressed night video and the upcoming uncompressed day video so we know that it is the same place

So good to see a true professional finally coming on board.



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by watchd0g
 

Get over the streeplamp idea completely, you are way off the mark there.
It is actually 2 cows going up to the unidentified light,..and next day 2 dead cows were found in field below, as told to us by Mr Jody Scheckter's pa at the farm.
It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what is happening now, does it? What is so hard to understand?
Nick Pope is now trying to swerve attention over to the military...saying that it may have been a Chinook with something slung beneath it, but the angles for this and many other things are all wrong.
He says;
In relation to animal deaths, the issue is probably insurance. Insurance companies won't pay out for claims attributing animal deaths to UFO activity, so farmers may stay silent and accept the loss, not least to avoid jeopardising future claims.
In this case, a possible scenario is that the deaths were attributable to military activity. Many farmers give permission for helicopter training to be undertaken over their fields and for landings to take place. RAF Odiham is nearby and Chinooks are based there. Some Chinooks are involved in Special Forces operations and SF training includes a lot of night flying, sometimes with loads slung under the helicopter:
If such activity led to the deaths of any animals, the farmer might simply have been paid in cash and asked to remain silent. Such an arrangement would suit both the farmer and the military.

I remain open-minded about this whole business, but it would be remiss of me not to point out prosaic alternatives."

You see, the streetlamps idea is history, we must move on to other ideas to try and solve this puzzle.

The 2 dead cows in field, ufo and objects beaneath it on film aside...
What about the strange sound captured on audio?
What about the fact that the witness' camera was rendered useless and had to be replaced after fiilming?
What about the other ufo sightings for this area, including one where a 'fleet's of ufos were reported?



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BEAMS
 


so you say that's a cow bangeling there?
If that is a cow then it is one hell of a flat one. Now don't say it's because of the distance, because then it would become a cow with a rather unusual lenght. Turn it upside down or inside out... I don't see a cow, buffalo or any other animal in that picture.



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola
 


You are working a very low grade, and over-enlarged image from The Sun; try looking at ours as shown on external image that I put on here 5 times...ooops (sorry for my over-enthusiam about this case..it's just that I'm very excited about it).
Use the same size..remembering that is a grab of a poor quality film, shot in the dark, of an object that is about half a mile away, max zoom, no tripod used...on the fly, by a startled OAP!
A negative would show any solid object that was in the field of view..there is no structure there.
I mean, I could draw on a picture of Mickey Mouse and say it was there..lol
And although they might be classed as 'gutter press', at least The Sun ran this story, but with very slanted reporting, and a couple of important omissions; no proper mention of the 2 dead cows as reported to us by Mr Schecter's pa...'he said 2 dead animals were found" (or words to that effect)..what, 2 dead rabbits or something?
and "we haven't seen any aliens around here"..ha,ha, (to paraphrase), and "no animals are missing"
Helloooo, we didn't say that...what about the 2 dead cows in field?
And..The Sun photographer actually went around to Derek's and took photos of the very spot we are so interested in, and nothing else, the area where the supposed lampost is...and guess what? they didn't publish any of those images, I wonder why?
What do you think that those photo's show eh? (and what my soon to be released daylight footage, shot exactly the same as the witness will show)?
I will tell you, nothing much at all..apart from the houses on either side of the gap through which this event was filmed. Why? because it's farmland over there...doh!
Yes, it's grainy, it's aweful, I agree, but it's the best we have got so far...and I think that instead of ridiculing it, trying to find excuses, inventing this and that, we should appreciate this film for what it is...the first real evidence of cattle abduction by an aerial craft of some kind...whatever this may represent.
Kenneth John Parsons



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BEAMS
reply to post by watchd0g
 

Get over the streeplamp idea completely, you are way off the mark there.
It is actually 2 cows going up to the unidentified light,..and next day 2 dead cows were found in field below, as told to us by Mr Jody Scheckter's pa at the farm.
It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out what is happening now, does it? What is so hard to understand?
Nick Pope is now trying to swerve attention over to the military...saying that it may have been a Chinook with something slung beneath it, but the angles for this and many other things are all wrong.
He says;
In relation to animal deaths, the issue is probably insurance. Insurance companies won't pay out for claims attributing animal deaths to UFO activity, so farmers may stay silent and accept the loss, not least to avoid jeopardising future claims.
In this case, a possible scenario is that the deaths were attributable to military activity. Many farmers give permission for helicopter training to be undertaken over their fields and for landings to take place. RAF Odiham is nearby and Chinooks are based there. Some Chinooks are involved in Special Forces operations and SF training includes a lot of night flying, sometimes with loads slung under the helicopter:
If such activity led to the deaths of any animals, the farmer might simply have been paid in cash and asked to remain silent. Such an arrangement would suit both the farmer and the military.

I remain open-minded about this whole business, but it would be remiss of me not to point out prosaic alternatives."

You see, the streetlamps idea is history, we must move on to other ideas to try and solve this puzzle.

The 2 dead cows in field, ufo and objects beaneath it on film aside...
What about the strange sound captured on audio?
What about the fact that the witness' camera was rendered useless and had to be replaced after fiilming?
What about the other ufo sightings for this area, including one where a 'fleet's of ufos were reported?


wow man - relax a bit - I can not see 1 cow let alone the now reported 2.

I am very open minded.

As I stated - I dont view ufo footage with sound enabled- it can be added and faked and really has little to do what what is seen on the film. besides - its on a farm right ? And I thought they also reported no missing animals.


Hadn't heard about the camera not working after filming this- but that is not going to make me see the cow (or 2 cows).

we are not talking about the other UFO sightings- we are talking about this one that was stated as showing a cow (now 2) being beamed to ufo.



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Maybe the cows are hiding behind the lamp post? Damn you sneaky , skinny cows!




posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BEAMS
reply to post by Daisy-Lola
 


You are working a very low grade, and over-enlarged image from The Sun; try looking at ours as shown on external image that I put on here 5 times...ooops (sorry for my over-enthusiam about this case..it's just that I'm very excited about it).
Use the same size..remembering that is a grab of a poor quality film, shot in the dark, of an object that is about half a mile away, max zoom, no tripod used...on the fly, by a startled OAP!

yes, very excited. I've compared your image to what I have, and yes, its the same quality. Crappy grainy video of a street light at night


Originally posted by BEAMS
A negative would show any solid object that was in the field of view..there is no structure there.

No it wouldn't. It would show a negative image, the clue is in the title. Its not magic.
I think you're thinking of gamma enhancement, which hasn't done any help either


Originally posted by BEAMS
I mean, I could draw on a picture of Mickey Mouse and say it was there..lol

..or a cow or two being abducted by aliens


Originally posted by BEAMS
And although they might be classed as 'gutter press', at least The Sun ran this story, but with very slanted reporting, and a couple of important omissions; no proper mention of the 2 dead cows as reported to us by Mr Schecter's pa...'he said 2 dead animals were found" (or words to that effect)..what, 2 dead rabbits or something?
and "we haven't seen any aliens around here"..ha,ha, (to paraphrase), and "no animals are missing"
Helloooo, we didn't say that...what about the 2 dead cows in field?
And..The Sun photographer actually went around to Derek's and took photos of the very spot we are so interested in, and nothing else, the area where the supposed lampost is...and guess what? they didn't publish any of those images, I wonder why?
What do you think that those photo's show eh? (and what my soon to be released daylight footage, shot exactly the same as the witness will show)?
I will tell you, nothing much at all..apart from the houses on either side of the gap through which this event was filmed. Why? because it's farmland over there...doh!
Yes, it's grainy, it's aweful, I agree, but it's the best we have got so far...and I think that instead of ridiculing it, trying to find excuses, inventing this and that, we should appreciate this film for what it is...the first real evidence of cattle abduction by an aerial craft of some kind...whatever this may represent.
Kenneth John Parsons


inventing this and that?? What have I invented?
You're the one with the magical negatives,
You're the one seeing cows being abducted by streetlights.
Its not the 'first real evidence of cattle abduction' at all. What type of research have you done in cattle abduction?
There's no reference points in the video, so a photograph taken a few days later of an empty field is worth nothing.
If you are accusing the Sun of making a false report by saying there were no dead cows when there were, and creating their own quotes, then you should be able to pull them up with your evidence get them to publish a retraction

You've investigated this, so I presume being a professional, you've been down and taken a photograph from where the video was taken from. Please post unaltered.


[edit on 4/11/09 by Daisy-Lola]



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
eedit..

[edit on 4-11-2009 by hermantinkly]



posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK
 


You're right i took a second look and that "floating buffalo" isnt floating and it isnt a buffalo. Its a street lamp and the part that looks like its floating is just the pole and it never moves as was stated on the website.



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join