It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO beams up buffalo w/ video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

That's exactly what I meant aswell. In some parts of the vid it's even clearer then that. I was just trying to get a good image of that video that shows the pole, but the moment I stop the vid it goes blurry for me.

I think the 'lighted part' of the pole is what most see as the animal.

link   

Nice grab, hey did you notice the alien face just over the spot of light?

Cue x-files music....

link   
Why would someone do it?

"Got a story? Text: 63000 - Email: [email protected]"

There is clearly a pole and there is clearly no buffalo being beamed up.

The Sun is not reliable at all. They have posted crap in the past. And they continue too.

[edit on November 2nd 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumch

Nice grab, hey did you notice the alien face just over the spot of light?

Cue x-files music....

Thanks - did you notice to the left of the light is a rabbit?

Cue music to Watership Down....

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is one from the beginning of the vid before he zoomed in. The white vertical line is the pole and visible through out the entire video

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Star and Agreed Expat!

That has always been the case when it comes to UFO/ET footage.

1) If the photo/film footage is too shaky and of low quality. Then the assumption is made that the person purposely created the event in low quality standards with the intent of covering up the evidence of their hoax.

2) If the photo/film footage is clear and mid to high quality. Then the assumption is made that it "looks too professional" and was created with the sole purpose of intent to hoax.

Bit of a 'Damned if you, damned if you don't' situation.

I am not claiming that all of the footage that is presented to us is real, nor am I claiming that all footage presented to us is fake. What I am stating is that each piece of information that is presented should be looked at and a decision of real or fake should be made based on something more substantial than "it's too fuzzy" or "it's too perfect".

Now on topic .. My thoughts of this video are less than stellar. We're unable to see the full resolution original images which could either show a) a streelamp as suggested or something along the same lines or b) an actual UFO abduction of a "bison or horse" as stated by the owner of the footage. The author caims that he used a camcorder to record the event. I would like to see the actual footage in full resolution instead of a small clip on the internet that has become the victim of video compression.

If the footage was filmed on a camcorder as stated, then the original full resolution footage would not be as severely distorted and pixelated when viewed full screen. Which is the case when I viewed the footage on my 20 inch monitor.
The distortion and pixelation could result from the object being filmed is at such a distance away from the shooter that he had to use full zoom to capture the event while recording and thus losing a great deal of detail and quality. Having said that .. The original would still not be AS distorted or pixelated as the safe for internet sized version of the film.
The author claims that he was unable to see the UFO abducting the 'bison or horse' until he watched the playback of the video on a big screen, which indicates to me that the original film is of higher quality than what we have been given via The Sun website.

Of course there could be other explinations for the video to be lower quality. Things like, formatting an analog video to digital format. Since he is in the UK, we would have compression lose to due converting PAL (25 fps) to NTSC (30 fps) format. The frame rate conversion actually results in a loss of temporal resolution, as PAL has a lower frame rate than NTSC.

Once again, the resultant image is of less actual resolution than the original image, as information is discarded spatially and made up temporally.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

You can watch the video at his place while having some nice steaks (Oh, no... this is NOT buffalo steak.)

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
ultimately, if it can be debunked with a simple answer, it should be tossed out.

Farmer Bill may have had a literal experience that has changed his concept of reality, but the video did not mirror it, therefore if it truely did happen the way he states, then it was simply a personal experience verses a smoking gun bit of evidence.

It should, in my opinion, be taken with a grain of salt and a shrug...it could be a cow stealing UFO, or a hoax streetlamp, or a bunch of other things...only he knows truely what it was, and only he should care considering.

If its real, I hope the old guy got a smile out of it at least..would be nice to have a concrete answer personally to the age old question, and if he hoaxed it, well...he should be ashamed of himself.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
glitch in the matrix made me double post...damn you Neo!

[edit on 2-11-2009 by SaturnFX]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

"that's a streetlight,"

Thanks alot, now I have to worry about being beamed up by rogue streetlights.

Okey now, seriously to the OP, please don't get me wrong, I do believe in UFO's. The thing that annoys me is, why do people keep insisting on zooming in on these objects to the point where it's so fuzzy you have know idea what your looking at.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm not convinced that is just a street lamp. Reasons why.

1) At one point late in the video, what is being purported by ATS debunkers as the lamp post, seems to display rotational movement or at a minimum, a break in the pattern. If it was a stationary post anchored to the ground, and the light (being anchored as well) reflecting off it, it appears to me, that the post part of video, as shaky and grainy as it is, would appear more consistent throughout even when zooming in.

2) How convenient would it be that a streetlamp burns out or turns off as this footage was being taped? Its not even close to sunrise when these lamps auto shut off but rather pitch black.

Other things that make this case interesting, the amount of information provided about the person filming, area surrounding past activity. Even farmers reporting missing cattle around that time. It's just all the background info and witness testimonials and past cattle abduction cases adds weight to the case; everything seems quite forth coming.

As well, I like when older folks are at the helm, albeit his camera was probably from the 80's or 90's, he did mention that he has a keen eye. If he is to be taken at face value, and is not risking being labeled a koook, hoaxer, or lier, then in my opinion it adds credibility, if nothing else but street credibility. Older folks in my experience are more tight lipped and conservative than leaning the other way. Considerably less likely to put their credibility/reputation on the line, especially riding on something as outlandish as ufo beaming up cattle, (my opinion).

I don't know, I hope this story further unfolds

The guy gives his full name and stuff maybe someone will reach out and connect him to ATS. I would love to here more from him.

Boy; my "gray basket" is filling up fast.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The Sun isn't known for reliable articles. The guidelines for article submission about UFO's are MUCH different and much more lenient than articles, for example, about people or corporations. With people you have to make sure your sources and information are 100% accurate to avoid slander charges (etc.), as well as any other court action.

For UFO's and the like, all you need is ANY signature on a release form. Too much room to be faked.

When I think of The Sun, I think it's just a step up from the National Enquirer, and that's only on a Sunday, lol.

The video is fuzzy, there is no sound and there's total blackness around the light(s), except of course some light so you can see "some animal" being beamed up by a Scotty-Wanna-Be.

Sorry, I don't mean to be harsh, but you just can't trust ANY UFO film with no sound at night --way too much room for manipulation, and no voice so no one can be held accountable for lying or misleading information.

I wanna believe it, but sorry, it's a fake video.

Thanks for the post though.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
how many street lamps does it take to cook a buffalo? and really,.. what would they have any reason to want one in the first place.From all the pics I have seen ,... their mouths are so small ., it would take them all night just to put down an 8oz steak!!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
how many street lamps does it take to cook a buffalo? and really,.. what would they have any reason to want one in the first place.From all the pics I have seen ,... their mouths are so small ., it would take them all night just to put down an 8oz steak!!

I think if they dug for real evidence in this case they would end up finding an empty bottle of whiskey, a street lamp and one vivid imagination .

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ah no not this video again, I think this may be the 3rd or 4th thread I've seen about this. In the other reports it said a cow got beamed up, now I am confused, was it a cow or a buffalo?
The only clear thing I can see in the video is at the end of it, a couch, 2 small pillows and a remote.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Drunks filming lamp post in farm field, i live on farm an there is one out in field so you can see at night...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Aliens are abducting the animals of earth to teach them how to pilot space craft

[edit on 3-11-2009 by cavrac]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

The article of The Sun is a copy from Linda Moulton Howe's original report published
on October 30, 2009, the incident of the alleged buffalo abduction is from Sept. 28.
2009. Check the complete report and the complete video here.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by GypsK

Its in the middle of a farm field.

"There are no street lamps or pylons where the
footage was filmed, just fields, and it is usually pitch black and silent at night, so there
is no simple alternative explanation. Read more:
www.thesun.co.uk...
buffalo.html#ixzz0VhrbSUQt

Please read before "debunking"
thank you

I'm afraid you are wrong as well as The Sun. Check this video frame from Derek
Bridges footage, a street lamp right there with the houses and also the alleged UFO
in the background.

In my opinion it was not a UFO but another street lamp like the one at the front,
common in these neighborhoods. Besides if this was a real abduction then I think it
failed since the alleged “buffalo” never got to the “craft”, it remained the same
distance all the time, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
edit: Romanian buffalo eh?

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Elmer_Dinkley]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join