It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't we being given additive free Vaccine?? Where can we get it??!!??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I was recently reading this thread

German Military go additive free

It started me thinking. If the people that matter (those in power and those equipped to keep them there) are being given Celvapan, which

will not contain any contended additives nor will it contain any mercury preservatives,
Then why dont we take it??

German military has ordered it's own special vaccine for it's 250000 soldiers. Different from the serum which the civilian population will be vaccinated with.

I am duly concerned by the reports coming from Ukraine.

I am now going to make some assumptions and hope that my many years of watching poirot have come in useful.

The ptb are being given additive-free vaccine for some nefarious reason, that they know the new 'super' flu has been released in Ukraine and is going to spread globally killing millions. The people taking the standard flu vaccine will be protected but will be effected in a different way that is yet to be revealed.
If we assume this to be true, logic would then say we have to be inoculated with the Celvapan vaccine ASAP.

So my question is this, How do we get this stuff??!!!???

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Excellent Point S&F! I think this should be getting more attention...

I have been thinking this myself.... The German Army are not going to be left to rot by the PTB, they are surely going to be saved......

I hope someone can give us some pointers as to how to source this stuff..

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hey

Why do you want to get any vaccine? Just looking at the ingredients and disclaimers on the packaging should be enough to put anyone off?

I have seen - I am trying to remember where - that the whole vaccine industry is a sham and no vaccine has ever been proved effective in controlled studies, and that it is a total fraud.

It is documented that 75% of frontline health workers are refusing to get vaccinated in the UK, not sure how accurate that figure is but surely it is indicative of the fact that it ain't good for ya!

If doctors and nurses are refusing it then maybe we should ask why?

Also why is it not being reported in the MSM about the lawsuits being issued to the WHO, government, UN etc. on the whole Depopulation/NWO/engineered virus subject? Surely anyone who takes these people to court on charges of genocide would be deemed newsworthy in a normal world?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stumch

I see your point and I agree with you. I do not want to take the vaccine offered to the general public. I dont trust it.

However,

I find it odd that the ptb are taking a different type of vaccine and am disturbed by the goings on in Ukraine. Does this not suggest we should be taking this vaccine?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The additive free vaccine has only been produced by Baxter inc, they are considered the vaccine for the elite that can afford it, US doesn't have the Baxter vaccine approved in the US.

That is the latest I knew about this vaccine.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Canada's working at trying to get the shot additive free to people too which is why they are behind schedule on the amounts needed. However, I don't believe taking a weaponized virus in your body to neutralize the effects of catching a weaponized virus is a good idea.
i do believe seeing yourself as powerfully protected, visualizing, affirming it constantly, and your family, along with taking high orac rated foods, those are the reds, and cranberries are a good source, along with numerous others, along with 2 grams or more of C is useful.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Two things here - first how sure are we that the elite are taking a vaccine, adjuvant-free or not? Secondly, if they are not, why would they let it be known they are taking an additive-free version?

This raises the horrifying spectre that maybe they know something we don't, that the virus is real and dangerous, and that they are protecting themselves from it by taking the vaccine. I don't see why they would go about telling us they have a special shot otherwise, it only is causing unrest and outrage. Unless that is what they want so they can impose even more restrictions on us..

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Adjuvants are used because you can use less active infectious agent per dose to stimulate a stronger immune response in the indivudal vaccinated. This allows producers to make a greater amount of vaccine, thereby producing a larger number of shots and supposedly covering a larger number of people. At my hospital, the thermisol-free versions are reserved for pregnant women & children. I have no idea how they would react if you simply asked for it (nothing worse than, "sorry, no" I suspect), might as well!

Interestingly, I recently got my kitty vaccinated as she has a tendency to run out the door and actually brought home a kitty cold a few months back. I had the choice of a 1 year rabies shot w/o adjuvant & the 3 yr with. Her rationale is that veterinary research has found a greater incidence of vaccine associated sarcoma's (cancer) with the 3 year (of course, her financial motive is to get me in there every year, so take that as you will).

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stumch

Actually is interesting to point out that it was Baxter inc the one that came public with their version of their additive free vaccine, and then it was certain nations in the world that requested their vaccine.

In the US is Novartis the one that is producing the swine flu vaccine this is the same people that produced the swine flu vaccine in 76, the one that cause death and paralysis, still while Novartis is FDA approved Baxter new version is not in the US.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

and i kno its going to happen again. in a month or so things will start happening and they will say it has nothing to do with the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
@ deathtribble

Thanks for this, I had no idea this was why they added adjuvants!

are these adjuvants?

mercury and squalene

If so, they must have other effects on the body?

@ stumch

so baxter are offering a 'clean' vaccine.

do they know something we dont, it sure looks like it

Baxter 'accidentally' release bird flu

Baxter just missed creating its own pandemic by mixing deadly H5N1 virus with a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses, or did they? By possibly creating the pandemic, maybe Baxter already has the cure and that is why WHO has deemed them the appropriate pharmaceutical company to lead the way for a swine flu vaccine. Just imagine the billions in profit to develop a cure for a swine-avian-human mixed flu virus, especially if Baxter’s own research and development teams may have developed the mutated strain in it’s own labs in the first place. I doubt Baxter is the outlet for population control or reduction, just capitalizing on it’s own inventions. Sick people are an asset whether they come from Mexico or the four corners of the world. If they are all dead, how do they make money?

Chances of avian, pig mutation speculation

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Yes, squalene is an adjuvant. It also occurs naturally in the body, but when injected into the bloodstream the body goes mental and causes the cytokine storm, where the body attacks everything, including your own cells. At least that is my understanding of it. Mercury is in the form of thimerosal which is the main culprit linked to autism.

Bottom line - would you want to inject yourself with this crap? Mankind has made it this far without these poisons, why do we need them now?

I was speaking to my mum about this and she said she refused vaccines for me and my bro when we were younger. Never had any as far as I know and I'm doing just fine, touch wood.

I saw an article recently that exposed the fact that your doctor is now unable - as in illegal - to give out sensible advice to patients, eg. if you are overweight to stop eating and get some exercise, and has to prescribe pharmaceutical drugs or procedures only. What is the world coming to?????????

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by stumch

interesting stuff,

My brother is a big believer in colloidal silver

we have both made our own machines to manufacture the substance for when tshtf

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Yeah i got me some of that, not sure if it works but haven't needed to try it out yet. Also got that MSM stuff, supposed to be the most powerful killer of pathogens known. Tastes like crap tho.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

This is what I think too,,, They are laying the seeds for future panic and fatalities..... It sounds like this is already starting to happen in the Ukraine.

Why would the governments be offering an addtive free vaccine to important people, unless there was a reason. I think, we need to start looking to the future, by readin between the lines....

new topics

top topics

join