It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu & I Am Legend - Both In Fall 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The famous Hollywood movie I Am Legend starring Will Smith was a very "interesting" movie to say the least.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

The plot:

The film is set in the years 2009 and 2012. It opens in the fall of 2009 with a television news broadcast featuring Doctor Alice Krippin (Emma Thompson), who claims that she has created a cure for cancer with a 100% success rate. Dr. Krippin says that the cure was created by altering the measles virus. In September 2012, U.S. Army virologist, Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville (Will Smith) is left as the last healthy human in New York City and possibly the entire world. A series of flashbacks and recorded news broadcasts reveal that the genetically re-engineered measles virus (referred to as K.V. or Krippin virus) mutated into a lethal airborne strain that spread worldwide and killed 5.4 billion people (90% of humanity). Of the 600 million survivors, only 12 million people possessed a natural immunity to the virus.

So it happened at the end of 2009 during Fall in the movie. Recently, Obama declares National Emergency.

Now they are saying the "Vaccine" is the cure for Swine Flu.

This is VERY odd that the timing was perfect. Remember nothing happens by accident in Hollywood. The movies, music, and the media are there to "brainwash" the people to accept what's being programmed.

Start to put two and two together....

PS. Look at this:

www.flickr.com...@N00/

In the past 300 days there has been Over 50.1 Million deaths, and only about 5,850 has been from Swine Flu...

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Emerald The Paradigm]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The Correct link for I AM LEGEND:
I AM LEGEND

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Do you know what the real parallel between H1N1 and I'm Legend is? Both are fiction and both were created by mankind.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Spot on, glad to see someone else who knows the truth.

Time to jump of the mindfeck bandwagon for some I think.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

is it really odd? i mean, taking into account everything we know now about how these bastards operate, is it, REALLY??

i find myself not very surprised at all. star for you

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Yeah, wouldn't be suprised

And now that the vaccine is being taken, a new deadlier virus has started to emerge

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The part I find funny is that the movie was once more faithful to the book. The ending did not have Will Smith going out in a grenade suicide mission to kill all the mutants. The pay-offs of the pensive and empathetic scenes previous was there, as it was in the book, and the "monsters" were fully formed and cultural. Will Smith was the Monster of THEIR Legends and they feared him as the Monster that he feared they were. And that was the point.

But no, it went to an audience for testing and they did not like this. So we got what we have now. As much as I see parallels between movies and goings on(and have heard and consider them when I hear them), I feel "I Am Legend" might be an example worth passing considering the garbage process that created it. "The Road" is potentially facing the same end it seems. Even if the villainous factors weren't there, I fear we would be doing enough to damage ourselves in our current mindset that scapegoating onto a giant evil(that is unwise at the best of times and inept at the worst) is only to our detriment. I wonder sometimes, really, to Swine Flu and to TPTB... if you ignore them do they go away?

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Crane4]

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Crane4]

new topics

top topics

join