It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Borders to close Dec 31 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I have not had the time to check the validity of the below info.

American Borders May Close on Dec. 31, 2009; Martial law is being ta
Posted by: "Steve Beckow" - Share11
Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:30 pm (PDT)

Thanks to Ellie Miser for this one.

These are the days in which the American military arm of the NWO are making their last stand.

This militart whistleblower alerts us to the fact that the American military are preparing for Martial Law after the declaration of a level 6 Pandemic. Obama has just declared a state of emegency and that has NORTHCOM moving, just as we speculated it would.

All American borders are to be closed on Dec. 31, 2009, according to the whistleblower.

www.youtube.com...

I don't beleive any of this will happen, but you can see that Obama's declaration of a national emergency is flushing out Gen. Gene Renuart of NORTHCOM, who has started the military procedure and is stepping into the noose being prepared for him, I believe, by Oabama and the Earth allies.

Renuart is specifically mentioned on the video. Renuart is the main force behind the move towards martial law. I think Renuart will be arrested and his role in 9/11 and all subsequent events to stage a second 9/11 will be revealed in court.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Wish I could view the video, unable to do so from my work computer, but, I would say it sounds far out there, to close the borders also means no import or export, economically this would be a very bad time to do such a thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well - if this nasty disease in Ukraine gets loose - it is a good pretext to close US borders.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadetto close the borders also means no import or export, economically this would be a very bad time to do such a thing.

I highly doubt it means the export/import business, too much money involved and money speaks louder. This would just mean the "wrong" people going in or out.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Haha, even if the virus in Ukraine turns out to be the worst plague seen for 100 years, I cannot see the US government doing much more than making sure to place people at the border.... Just to make sure invaders receive a welcoming party, while being allowed entry with ease.

...Just what I have come to expect from our people in charge.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
My country is the neighbor of Ukraine. Whatever is going there, they're really scared. But what is also true and the media forget to mention, the vaccinations are also just started there. Before that there were no cases in Ukraine. In my country, Hungary, the people are refusing the vaccines and here, there is no H1N1 at all.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Actually, stopping importing/exporting would be the only way to sop the spread of it. Rememebr, so its theorized..in midevil europe, when bubonic plague hit and wiped out 1/3 of europe...hygenicy was partly to blame..i guess they didnt know washing your entire body head to toe IS very important. It was spread, by fleas that traveled on rats* those rats were likely hitching a ride on boats importing stuff, or on things being hauled by horses. Presumably form china. it isnt necessarily about us closing our borders down,...but maybe the ukraine should do so, as a frist or secondays measure.. the CDC needs to get thier buts over thier as well, and find out where it came from! was it last year or the year before..4 peolpe in new mixco? in that area, were found ot be infected with plague..they were quarantied and treated successfuly..but still, where did it come from?
Regarding the ukraine thing here, could have come form us, maybe the CDC mishandling and loosing lethal viral tubes again? maybe it was rats in china again...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
This video and this issue has already been discussed somewhere on these forums, a deluded woman which properly are mad of loosing her job and therefor putting out some claims she never back up..

Best regards

Loke.:.

top topics

join