It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Really Happening with H1N1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Okay everyone, this is going to be my complete theory of what is happening with the Swine Flu (A/H1N1) virus. Due to the unfolding of recent events, I find it pertinent to start a thread where all the dots can be connected and the true scale of the conspiracy can be found out. The H5N1 avian flu and the 1918 “Spanish flu” are very crucial to the true pandemic's lethal effects.

I would very strongly encourage other members to build upon what I am putting up here, because I am only human, and I'm sure I will make many mistakes and miss important pieces to the puzzle, so I would love for additional members to correct my information, add sources, and make this the ultimate compendium of swine flu knowledge. So, here we go.

Feb 24. 2009: It all starts with reports of Baxter International Inc. sending tainted samples of flu viruses to Austria and neighboring countries for purposes of vaccine testing. Purportedly, the shipments were only supposed to contain seasonal flu virus (H3N2) but were contaminated due to “human error”. A number of experts have insisted that the chances of accidental human error are almost negligible, that there is no way that should/could have happened.
Source: www.bloomberg.com...
www.torontosun.com...

These tainted samples contained live H5N1 avian flu virus, a very lethal virus to be exact. To familiarize yourself with the H5N1 virus, please see this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and the Wikipedia entry concerning H5N1: en.wikipedia.org...

Apr 24. 2009: An outbreak of swine flu (H1N1) occurs in Mexico. There is swift reaction by the government, schools are closed and an investigation is launched, the source of the outbreak is unknown.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

The outbreaks of influenza H1N1 spread into the US and Europe, the media hypes it disproportionately.

Jun 11. 2009: WHO (World Health Organization) officially raises threat level to 6, declaring the H1N1 virus a pandemic. This gives them the power to enforce mandatory vaccinations on any country that is a member of the WHO.
www.msnbc.msn.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...

Jul 20. 2009: Vaccine manufacturers recieve legal immunity from lawsuits stemming from side-effects of vaccines regarding the H1N1 virus.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Cont..

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Aug 21. 2009: The peculiar story of Dr. Joseph Moshe. Joseph Moshe calls into a radio talk show, and says he is going to go public with information concerning Baxter Inc. using a vaccine to create a deadly bio-weapon. He says that they are developing it in their lab in UKRAINE. Very important to take note of this location. He says that the vaccine actually has an adjuvant (additive) which suppresses immune system reaction and which has RNA strands taken from the 1918 Spanish flu, which are bio-engineered into a weapon.
www.unfictional.com...

Oct 24. 2009: United States President Barack Obama declares a National Emergency in response to the H1N1 threat. This gives him the power to overrule the Constitution and Rights of the people in the name of a speedier response time. (Like even that's going to help, when we're talking about FEMA here
)
news.bbc.co.uk...

This report details the power given to the President during a time of National Emergency.
fpc.state.gov...

Excerpt:
Under the powers delegated by such statutes, the President may seize property, organize and control the means of production, seize commodities, assign military forces abroad, institute martial law, seize and control all transportation and communication, regulate the operation of private enterprise, restrict travel, and, in a variety of ways, control the lives of United States citizens.

Oct 29. 2009: An outbreak of an unknown type of flu is spreading in Ukraine.
mignews.com.ua...

I repeat, UKRAINE, the same place Dr. Joseph Moshe said Baxter was developing a bio-weapon in the form of a vaccine. And yes, Baxter does actually have a lab in Ukraine.
www.baxterbiotherapeutics.com...
Ukraine
Baxter Ukraine
29 Beresnyakovskaya st
02098 Kiev
Phone: +38 044 4962410
The flu is unidentified, and doctors do not know how to treat it. It is a pneumonic flu that attacks the immune system, and causes an overload of immune response, also known as a cytokine storm. This was the same killer effect that the 1918 flu had, which killed an estimated 50-100 million people worldwide. Now, take a moment to educate yourself on the 1918 flu, cytokine storms, and H5N1 symptoms once again.
1918 flu: en.wikipedia.org...
cytokine storms:en.wikipedia.org...
H5N1 again:en.wikipedia.org... in particular, look at the “Symptoms in Humans” section.

Notice that the 1918 flu and H5N1 share a similar characteristic, exciting the immune systems in healthy people so much that there is an overload response in the lungs, which then fill up with fluid and result in death by pneumonia.

Conclusions:
My conclusions drawn from observing the events of H1N1 unfolding, plus the (small) amount of research I have done have lead me to believe that Baxter Inc. has genetically engineered a super-virus by combining the H1N1 or H3N2 with H5N1, making an extremely lethal virus that kills in the same way as the 1918 flu, but much more efficiently. They have made this in their lab in Ukraine (in accordance with the warning issued by Dr. Joseph Moshe) and released it on the unwitting population there. The H1N1 vaccine is possibly the carrier for this virus, or it is simply designed to compromise the immune system so that this genetically engineered virus can infect much more easily, and can quickly overwhelm the infected.

It's getting late, and my head is spinning from the mind-boggling implications of what we have uncovered. It is not a leap of faith at all to draw these conclusions from what has been happening, plus a little common sense and the track record of the pharmaceutical industry and their buddies in the government. I reiterate, please people, help me to make this thread the last resource required for anyone looking for the truth to H1N1.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by NoEXcUseS]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Good idea to gather everything into one exhaustive, comprehensive timeline.
It would be good to see an overall three dimensial graph or chart, perhpas superimposed on a map with
dates plotted out for when certain events happened or when certain information became available, and in what location.

It worries me that the whole emotional climate surrounding this thing has been several orders of magnitude worse than even the anthrax scare of a few years ago.

It may be that we have become collectively traumatized by the events of recent years and are just projecting a lot of unfounded fears. Though once you have caught the "bug" of digging up information you realize that no fear is too unfounded.

Can't live in fear though. Just hope for the best...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This is the word I'm trying to get out there as far as I can.Above Top Secret

SNF

[edit on 2-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Asphodelven

Thanks for looking!

Yea a chart would be a really nice visual feature, it's often hard to mentally visualize the chronology of these events. Unfortunately, I have no experience in graphic design
so maybe some other member who feels worthy to contribute could draw one up. I strongly emphasize community collaboration!

I too hope for the best, but I need to start preparing for the worst.

NEXUS

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hey randyvs,
Thanks for dropping by on my thread. I like the link you have given, I saw that home remedy mentioned once or twice elsewhere on ATS, and wasn't quite sure what to make of it. I'm definitely going to try it out.

Peace and love,
NEXUS

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I've said it and I'll say it again.

Everyone thinks the false flag will be nuclear, but it will be biological.

There's many reasons for it.

One is that Hollywood has been doing its job to get into peoples' minds about "biological outbreaks".

Just look at the recent films regarding disease/zombie:

Title: Carriers (2009)
en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Carriers is a 2009 horror film about four people fleeing a viral pandemic. It was written and directed by Àlex Pastor and David Pastor and stars Chris Pine and Piper Perabo.

Title: I Am Legend (2007)
en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Smith plays virologist Robert Neville, who is immune to a vicious man-made virus originally created to cure cancer. He works to create a cure while living in Manhattan in 2012, a city inhabited by animalistic victims of the virus.

Title: 28 Days Later (2002)

A devestating psychological virus has been unleashed on the world, turning the population into blood-crazed psychopaths driven only to kill and destroy the uninfected.

etc.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Also not to mention this movie:

The Andromeda Strain (2008)

When a satellite crashes near the remote Utah town of Piedmont, it becomes apparent that it may be carrying a deadly virus. All but two of the town's inhabitants, a baby and a Sterno drinker, are dead. Working in a secret government laboratory deep underground, Dr. Jeremy Stone leads a team of scientists who try to identify the virus and develop a means of stopping its spread. Several others, including the military and other senior government officials, have their own agendas however leading to the spread of misinformation about the origin of the virus.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
H1N1 is probably just a monetary scam.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Is it a coincidence that I saw a video of a doctor speaking out about purposeful contamination of a seasonal flu vaccine Flumist containing 2 out of 3 strands of H5N1 contained in it.

I cannot even remember how many months ago that was. It may have even been last year sometime when I first heard about it.

I first watched this video related to the same Dr who was speaking out about codex alimentarius, WHO, WTO and all the like. I wish I could remember her name to find it.

Nevertheless, here is a link about the H5N1 being sewn info Flumist, the stuff that they were giving to people in Walmarts, local pharmacies and such for a while.

H5N1 cause spread of pandemic fluhttp://

Now I wonder which strand is in the new H1N1 vaccine? Would it be a stretch to be the missing link to make the Avian flu pandemic along with the other influenzas?

What do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Recording of the Council of Foreign Relations discussing how to get people to take the H1N1 vaccine - by Iamonlyhuman

Also to by pass the thread and get right to the recording
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Just noting here that I Am Legend is not new by any means...(even if the movie is)...it was a book first. Just thought I'd point that one out. I don't know about your theory, but I think that humans as a whole are fascinated by the story/plot/atmosphere of movies such as I Am Legend/28 Days Later/dawn of the Dead/The Road/Book of Eli. I am personally interested in dystopian/post-apocalyptic movies and books.

new topics

top topics

join